Albanian master race thread

>albanian master race thread
>tfw u are albanian bro master race
>tfw albanians are true whites

hahahah. fucking scum. I am albanian and I am true master race. guess what? i own 5 car. you own 1. hahahaha. go fuck ur faces. i am albanian and i am the fuckin best

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cCxrBkzoak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pic is relate
me and my bitch

i will rape you infidel

another pic is relate
me and famous albanian singer
radovan marovic
hahahaha
you fucks wish u were me

kek

I've seen people who got hit by a bus and look better than you...
Is your mother a cousin to your father (just asking)?

i could tell that nigga was albanian upon first glance

if you were a true albanian you would know who sabri fejzullahu and meda are

What is Albani?

i wish i was albanian

my mom used to listen to this song called "gjakun ma ke pi"(you drank my blood) and i thought it was so funny but i don't remember why

What do albos think of their muslim brothers?
>Arabs
>Turks
>Iranians
>Pakis/bangladeshi
>indonesians/south east asians

You guys allies or enemies with these groups?

arabs and iranians are ok, mixed feelings on turks, pakis and indonesians are stinky

What about Bosniooks?

very cool people and very similar to the albanians in that we are secular islamic balkanites that hate s*rbia

what's wrong with serbia? Weren't albos better off under Serb control than now?

I swear I saw either you or some other one of you....things, when I was 10 years old and visiting Gračanica in Kosovo. Might've even gotten into a fight.
Ceterum censeo Arbanon esse delendam. Sunt sicut Carthaginem, ut sicut Tirana.

no, Kosovo was at its best when it was an autonomous province of Serbia under Tito's rule. it was at its worst when it was governed by Serbia under the rule of Milosevic

>i own 5 car
no, your family of 40 living in one 1 room apartment does

what was wrong with Milosevic? What did he do to you guys?

Why are you so butthurt at this Albo user? You post this shit like once every couple weeks. Did he fuck your bitch or something?

learn proper English you nigger

he took away our autonomy

And attempted genocide.

lol sage

bow to yer king albanians

> you own 1.
I own nothing you retard. Also, who the fuck are "albanian"? Are those some Tolkinist creatures or what is that shit.

>every single thread made by eu flag poster is bait

Gee i wonder who could be behind this..

What a mean guy :(
Gee wiz.

Come on, Sloba is based dude. He tried to keep Yugoslavia together, but Albanoturds chimped out and now they're poor af, getting exploited by a bunch of incompetent goat fuckers.

You know it wasn't just Albanians that disliked him, right? Slovenians, Croats, and Bosnians also disliked his style of government

We should have just let the serbs or Greeks wipe you out.

But there is always still time.

You do realize that it was probably the worst in Belgrade under his rule than anywhere else? Constant beatings for no fucking reason by the police force due to his paranoia. But I do respect him for one thing: he tried to keep Yugoslavia whole, while everyone else wanted every piece of it.

WE

Nah, some Albanians are based. Those sub-human, low-iq-ed ones from Kosovo and Northern Albania should be gassed though.

The serb dominant areas should have joined in my opinion and any spill over into other countries should have been negotiated with full proof minority rights. Instead what you got was Balkan baboons killing eachother and then playing the game of who could cry the loudest.

By default I hate all the Muslim groups regardless of how white they were, they don't belong in Europe and I don't consider albos or bosnian as white.

Slovenies were the most european both serbs and coats equally less so.

Yea the Catholic Albanians from Albania proper are alright but they are like 15% at most.

The few balancers we have here are absolute niggers. Very few of them are actually successful or worth a damn. Most seem to be monkey type jersey shore people.

Balkaners*

True illyrian ubermensch with no genetic imperfections

Republika Srpska, Republic of Serbian Krajina and Macedonia should have been annexed back to Serbia. Yugoslavia should have been nullified and war stopped from the get go. But we all know who's behind the Yugo wars so such a thing was off the table.

That looks like a whitish carlton from da frej prinz

Sloba was an old school Communist and a true Yugoslav loyalist not Serbian nationalist. He is completely misunderstood in the west.

Kys

I bet you were born in the 90s you little shit.
You know nothing.

He wasn't Communist you dumb bitch

Can you muslims leave Europe please

Bosniaks, another failure of Serbian leadership to assimilate back the converted Serbian population It's really a surprise that Serbia even exists today given how incompetent its leaders have been in the last 50 years or so. Communism really fucked the Balkans up real good.

you think I am muslim?
Are you mentally ill?
BiH is a country which consists of croats serbs and bosnians.
I can be any of the three you dumb american.
And even if I was a muslim what difference would it make in your shitty point.

>made one mistake, believe in jew word.

What's wrong with being born in the 90s grandpa? What are you even doing on this children's forum?

If you are croatian then ok. But you aren't a serb. Muslims are terrorists it's written in the quran. It's no surprise the coats and serbs had to fight you guys in that war.

take my cum albanian faggot. i will fuck your mother with my donkey dick in her asshole.

Bosniaks are just weak-willed converted Serbs, lad. They should be redpilled asap or Serbia will have to fight on two fronts when the war breaks out (not that that will be an issue, unless NATO decides to chimp out again).

You know nothing.
>Bosniaks, another failure of Serbian leadership to assimilate back the converted Serbian population.
True, but they are not jihadist when it comes to religion.
Communism really fucked the Balkans up real good.
It would of worked if Tito did not leave a shitty voting system which is easily exploitable.
Instead he should of left someone like him in charge.
It would of ensure the long term stability.
But no, he never though that both sides would want to rip it apart.
It would of worked if they kept the shit together by installing a similar dictator and it would ward of nationalists funded from the east and nato faggots from the west.

Plus half of Bosnia is the serb run entity. It's probably going to split off from the federation.

I'd like to see the coats split their part of the federation too starting at mostar.

kill yourself.
You choose to base anyone off their ethnicity instead of their point.

There should be a hole in the earth the size of Albania

>Plus half of Bosnia is the serb run entity
Yes
It's probably going to split off from the federation.
If they get pushed too hard they will.

>I'd like to see the coats split their part of the federation too starting at mostar.
Okay, if you think so

Honestly I just hope you and the coats could settle your differences. The muslims are nothing. Sorry for the bombings.we shouldn't have become involved.

Albanians are crypto-turks, not white and not European

I have nothing to do.
I want to educate you little bastards before I hit the bucket.

I would die a happy man know the west was not ignorant of how the collapse happened

>ancap flag
>respects a commie wanting to preserve a commie shithole against the will of the people due to human nature
KYS, cuck faggot

Ti si sigurno iz hrvatske

Tito was delusional beyond belief. His propaganda was weak. He thought he created the Yugoslav identity, but he was incompetent to even instill such a belief system even in the most pro-Yugo nations.

Just look at his last interview. I really do pity him. He was a degenerate old fuck who destroyed Yugoslav's chance to become an actual superpower. Look at the Balkans now, it's just a bunch of puppet states with no real authority over themselves. I pity you all.

Serbs should get at least kosovo back, metohia can go to shiptarii...

Otkud znas, jebem ti sunce.

Tito was delusional beyond belief.
About yugoslavias future after he died yes.

Just look at his last interview. I really do pity him. He was a degenerate old fuck who destroyed Yugoslav's chance to become an actual superpower.

He was the only reason it even had a chance of becoming one in the first place.

Look at the Balkans now, it's just a bunch of puppet states with no real authority over themselves
Basically.
If tito installed another dictator with his way of leading he would of ensured the long term unity.
But instead he left an easily corruptible election system.

Serbs and Croats should stop hating eachother and split bosnia

How did it happen. Mean old Sloba decided to create Serbian empire and hurt the Bosnian babies right? Heroic Alija, Thaci and Tudjman bravely defended democracy and freedom from evil Sloba, Karadzic, and Fikret. Complete nonsense.

Mogu da vidim mog jugo slovena sa maskom I ako je kilometar od mene

Ovo sa starostim dodje

This

The heads though, mighty large.

Tbh, I don't really want anything to do with Croats. They fall for the bait EVERY SINGLE TIME a foreign invaders sets foot on the Balkans.

Bleh. You know I love you Kroasani, it's just that most of you are really autistic and incapable of being loyal.

the people who were opposing mister slobo were western funded puppet states increasing the speed of the collapse.

slobo tried to make greater serbia.
It attracted nato.
an they noticed yugoslavia fracturing so they funded bosnians and albo terrorists.
and the hungarians funded the croatians

Their heads look normal
Are you a nig?

titos ignorance about the future is the main reason.
He should of installed a dictator who is similar to him to ensure the long term stability

I pity the people who did not live in titos yugoslavia.

I lived in hoxhas country
It was a paradise
I'm 50 years old

Razumjem

I have nothing against serbs. I'd love to be friends and coordinate the systematic and eternal cleansing of Islam from our lands. But we must exist as separate peoples in separate countries. We can both do this peacefully without being forced to.

all i ever need to know about albania i learned from the movie taken

that place was pretty shit.
It was a soviet puppet state.

Why the hell are you so eager to be completely and utterly destroyed by the Serbs? I take it you're Bosniak or Croatian, so it really boggles my mind how delusional you have to be to believe in commie Yugoslavia. IT JUST DOESN'T WORK.

The Kingdom of Yugoslavia was where it was at and it should have stayed a Monarchy. That would have made the transition to democracy that much more swift and we would probably all live in Yugoslavia instead of these little shitter-states that we have today.

i doubt that would have helped with nationalism on the rise and communism collapsing all over eastern europe. If he installed a Croat all the Serbs would chimp, if he installed a Serb all the Croats would chimp, if he installed a Macedonian all the Slovenes would chimp etc.

By that logic so was Yugoslavia
BTW we split relations from the Soviets in the 70s so your argument is void

Which country still exists? Albania or Yugoslavia?
Albanian is also going to expand further

IT JUST DOESN'T WORK.
It does.
They needed a dictator like tito to keep it together.
They needed a big military to attract foreign powers to get them to give money to sway them so the economy stays afloat.

That would have made the transition to democracy that much more swift and we would probably all live in Yugoslavia instead of these little shitter-states that we have today.

But it would have the same quality of those shitter states.
It would face the fate of being a western puppet or collapsing.
And when the monarchy was there the majority of the people were poor.
And there was a lack of jobs.

Albanians are known for being the most arrogant slavs, they're almost muslim 90% of the time.

By that logic so was Yugoslavia.
the yugoslav government was never a soviet satellite.
The albanian one was.

Which country still exists? Albania or Yugoslavia?
Albanian is also going to expand further

I assume this is supposed to anger me.

Kingdom of Yugoslavia was comfy af.

Why Croat barbarians and Bosniooks wannabe arabs ruin it?

>expand further
Kek. You are literally an US/EU vassal. They "expand" you when they see fit, and then let you rot in the meantime. You are really just a meme nation. The biggest we wuzers. Biggest traitors to the Balkanites. You literally side with anyone and everyone, even though such an alliances fucks you up in the long run.

lol racial supremacists are retarded die in hell fag

Quite the opposite. Because the EU doesnr want to help us, nationalists are taking over and pushing greater Albania ideasz are the recent votes in Macedonia and Kosova.

Kingdom of Yugoslavia was comfy af.
It was not.
Lack of jobs.
The majority of people were poor.
And serbs made it so the industry was focused on the eastern part so it made people from the western one move for the people who were lucky enough to work there in the first place

Yugoslavia was a proxy soviet state

there is no historical evidence saying so.

The flag explains your idiocy

You need to greentext
It makes your texts more readable
Put > in front of citations

You're Homophobic?

No need.

All of us yugoslavs hate gays