Zuckerberg hires former Clinton pollster Joel Benenson

Say it with me: Our First Jewish President Mark Zuckerburg

politico.com/story/2017/08/02/zuckerberg-hires-former-clinton-pollster-joel-benenson-241265

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W97Hztb6_5I
youtu.be/sGssbaktT1I
youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4
youtube.com/watch?v=QM8l623AouM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He just wants to pretend he's working on being president for the democrats but he's just going steal the idea of being president instead of working on it for them.

it's not gonna happen. we know something he doesn't know

He's not well liked among liberals and has zero charisma.

Elon Musk would have a real shot though.

Exactly he is greedy enough to steal a company that he didn't even come up with the idea for so he will try the same with the presidency. My bet is he tries in 2024 because lets be honest, there is no way HE WOULD EVER even put himself near Trump. He knows trump would BTFO him.

We all know how great the polling from 2016 was.

I can't put my finger on it, but his face looks like something you'd get messing around with the skyrim face editor

Hehe, he is gonna get the same wrong results.

hiring clinton cronies to give away your fortune
smart

All that FB money and this dork can't even get his teeth cleaned. FFS.

Centuries of inbreeding will do that.

Say it with me, Manlet President

Zuckerberg has zero personality. Watching him debate Trump will be amazing given how he was sweating bullets when asked about user privacy during that famous interview.

This is the first time I've ever seen him not wearing that grey tee-shirt.

> First Jewish President
why is this bad? Atleast they don't hide anymore. Can't be worse than a nigger.

>hires former Clinton pollster
Christ that's like hiring Enron's ethics guy

>First Jewish President
The Zionists will rig the game so that, just like 2016, there's no real choice.

It will be Zuckerberg vs Kushner - both Zionists committed to the destruction of humanity (albeit via different means).

Fucking hate this guy

Musk was born in south africa.

He also hired Trumps spray tanner and Joe Scarboroughs CPR instructor

Yeah. I think everyone does on some level.

But millions of spineless zombies feel he represents them.

youtube.com/watch?v=W97Hztb6_5I

Literally Jewish Male Hillary with an ugly slant-eyed child.

Remember all that talk about Trump's hands being small? Look at how small Zuckerbergs are

>pale white skin
>blue eyes
>jewish
Nope. At least not racially.
He's as white as can be.

Spread and remind his hypocrisy about him being anti-wall for illegal immigrants...but he sued his neighbors around his Hawaiian estate to build his own private wall.

I would unironically be a Jeb!head or even a cruzmissile if it meant going up against this guy.

I don't think he will do well in debates and public appearances

What has Zuckerberg done?
>created and runs a social networking website that at its height 2 billion people used, and that is still popular today
Now let's see what Musk has done
>Sends a couple spaceships into the space but makes no real progress or achievements in space travel
>Pioneers electric cars that no one actually uses and that no one can afford

>implying you can win an election, let alone the democratic primary, by being as charismatic as a damp rag

Musk gets results, but he can't speak to the public for shit. Watch one of his talks or presentations. He's terrible at it and stutters constantly.

Men like Musk should stick to doing their industry business. They're not made for front seat politics.

Zuck: They "trust me"
Zuck: Dumb fucks

Musk isn't qualified to be president, he wasn't born in the US/wasn't a US citizen at birth

I'm not sure 3 years is long enough to take the weird out of that oddity.

>that beak
>not jewish

You know the drill

Musk is a Saffer. Also, he's a twat. And a crypto-Jew. And a money launderer whose true purpose is the funnel the ill-gotten wealth his totally not Jewish family and other totally not Jewish South African families stole during the collapse of RSA.

>What has Zuckerberg done?
>>created and runs a social networking website that at its height 2 billion people used, and that is still popular today

that sells peoples info and admits to fucking with some of its users emotions as an experiment.

Trump would turn him inside out and destroy his and facebook's credibility in no time.

It would be a bad move to stand toe to toe with The Don.

Rothchild Grandson. The Khazarian Zionists are not going to give up the power to control and destroy the world.

Those "dumb fucks" will vote for me, they trust me with personal information.

It would be Jeb! the sequel

Semitic peoples can't have pale skin or blue eyes, of course. Just like white people can't be tanned or have black hair, right?

this is bottom shelf bait

he's one of the ugliest guys i've ever seen

youtu.be/sGssbaktT1I

he's weird as fuck

You just know the business lobby, blackmailed congress and senate would go all in for this guy to 'heal the nation.'

You burgers may be about to get your own Trudeau gone full retard.

Yea because he did such a great job with clinton. Going to be a landslide on that worthless kike

I unironically hope that something happens to Fuckerberg that.. depletes his health bar.

he looks like an android, the only thing that gives away that he's human is the amount of sweat he pours out

You'd think that vile mutant could afford toothpaste and teeth whitening strips.

Why do libmonsters always have such yellow teeth?

Say it with me 'Fuck the Zuck'

Hello, Sup Forums. I work for Zuckercuck and us in the office would really appreciate it if you'd stop posting about him. He's beginning to target us with his wrath, (he browses Sup Forums quite a bit). So do us a solid and be a bunch of goys, will ya?Every time he sees a post/thread about him, he storms through the cubicles wearing nothing but assless chaps and a yamaka screaming about annudah shoah. So just back off, alright? Please? Thanks in advance, goys, means a lot

Look at those hard nips. Can't believe I never noticed that before.

>first

least charismatic human ever running for president

I want to see this shit

lel. I bet that's his fuck face too

say it with me:
"shot in the head by a lone assassin on the night he announces his candidacy"

nipples protruding, disgusting

fuck yea, because the polls did so well for clinton.....

I volunteer my services,

He would be greasier than the Cenk Uygur on a stage under those hot lights getting his ass reamed by Trump

let's say he's running. let's say he wins. what happens to google??

seriously if this guy becomes president, one of you faggots will have the duty ti kill him

(just kidding)

What has Zuckerberg done?
>built a myspace clone
ftfy

I've never met anyone who gives a fuck what the facebook jew thinks.

well they own boston dyanmics, so you know they are creating an army of robots to conquer the globe, zuckerborg probably hopes he can uses brainwashing tchnology to make all facebook users his mindless wanting drones

I suspect the next President will be a democrat and see a huge swing to the left as a reaction to Trump

So who are the likely democrat candidates who will run?

He is way too fucking creepy and acts way too unnatural to ever become a president.
Seriously have you ever seen a video of him?

How is this scrawny nerd even into politics?

They'll devour him alive. He's like half the man Jeb! ever was.

kek

Dead at 36.

Maybe Michael Obama, the chicks are frothing at the minge to see a female president, and she's fit the bill as a personality, and the fact that most normies actually believe Obama was good. Yeah, scary thought, she's much more likable than Hillary too, but who isn't.

Can't see The Rock running, although that could be entertaining, he could play Trump at his own game being cuttingly comically insulting, but I don't think he wants or needs the weight of the world on his shoulders at his age, mind you GW Bush was a figurehead president who did what he was told by Cheney and co, maybe Dwayne could fit that role.

No ne else really seems obvious.

Trump v Tranny 2020 probably.

I doubt/hope not that Hillary will be healthy enough to run again, the last effort nearly killed her.

you don't make plays like he's been doing 7 years ahead of time

he will never win. he has jew chin.

proofs?

Zucks a billionaire, who doesn't hold up well under a spot light, physically or mentally, I see him being a behind the scenes pumping money into getting things done for him by the president rather than being the president.

>45 billion to charity
Liberal charities are just tax evasion scams.

The Clinton foundation was so generous, until it closed because it decided not to be generous anymore, because Hillary couldn't be president.

Reminder that Benenson is the guy in the Podesta email that was told that they should make an example out of leakers. See Wikileaks.

We don't elect manlettes.

guys we really need to nip this in the bud instead of being in denial here. money wins races

faggots like this are in denial. nobody liked hillary including most dems and she still almost won

That nobody cares about him doesn't matter. With his enormous Wall St & CIA-derived fortune Faceberg can make sure no one else runs against him (other than Kushner, who has the support of the Zionist elites, including the Rothschilds).

It's just like playing poker, and to see Faceberg's cards it's gonna cost you $2,000,000,000. Who do you think is going to be able to raise the funds to make that bet?

So even though nobody give a fuck about either of these two Zionist psychopaths, the game will end up rigged so that's the choice we're given: Faceberg or Kushner.

Zuckerberg has been getting public speaking lessons. He's actually getting pretty good at it, too.

Compare
youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4
To
youtube.com/watch?v=QM8l623AouM

He's not there yet, but he's trying.

Zuckerberg 2020. It's coming.

dont forget all his private meetings with obama, who was grooming him for just this

>money wins races
This this this.

Bankers have spent the last century making sure policies have no place in politics, and the entire contest is about who can raise the most money - which means the bankers, by controlling the money, control the government.

> Jeb spent $130mm and couldn't win even one primary
> Clinton spent $1.2b and lost
> Trump spend less than $600mm

Money can't buy elections, it can only buy exposure. If people don't like you they won't vote for you no matter how much you spend.

He's the American Macron

More money is spent on chewing gum than on elections. If money mattered for winning, then there would be a lot more of it in politics. After a while its like pushing on a string, and more dollars don't result in more votes.

you know he's running b/c the AI bot he created in his underground bunker told him he would win if he promised the goyim everything they ever wanted.

If this fucker runs, it is all over unless we somehow co-opt the normie side of the internet

he controls the data so how the fuck will he lose?

Kek

>KID ROCK VS ZUCKERBERG

>2020

Can we please meme this into existence?

this is exactly who zuckerkike reminds me of. a soulless golem like Kushner. although I think Kushner is a tad more malevolent or zuckerkike is just better at using his skin suit.