Frank/Anon5 is behind the eceleb threads

In every one of the latest controversial eceleb threads, I have noted what seems to be a team of 4-5 IPs all working in tandem. Their posting chracteristics are almost identitcal, consisting of similar phrases, sets of photos posted in a specific order as the thread progresses, ganging up to attack tagets in unison, and hopping back and forth between different threads all together at the same time. Their behavior includes:
>encouraging others to donate to youtube celebrities
>using the phrase "character assassination" frequently like Frank/Anon5 does
>using the phrase "not an argument","this is a proven lie", or "you have no proof whatsoever" in response to literally anything negative, even off-hand remarks in simple conversation (like talking to the inquisition in a movie)
>accusing anyone they disagree with of being leftypol/shareblue/CIA/Laura Loomer
>they consider "being angry at reddit and the donald" as "D&C"
>they will attack anyone calling youtubers "e-celebs" and degrading them
Common proxy IP flags are:
>UK, Finland, Denmark, Latvia, Poland, US
I am of the belief that these little "teams" are all the same person = Frank/Anon5. He's creating these threads, and in most cases arguing with himself in them. He switches proxy/VPN every couple seconds like he is known to do, so he gets a new IP and a new flag. This little group seem to all come and go from threads at the same time, then they return. They spam 4plebs archive links, accuse others of being "leftypol" or "shareblue" over minor disagreements, and "gang up" on their targets. They use the same images over and over, so you can search their images in archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ to confirm. They appear in every thread where Lauren/Molyneux/youtube celebrities are mentioned. Anyone who disagrees with their view gets attacked. Be aware of this, spot it, report it if you can. They are known to break rules frequently, report them wherever possible until all his IPs are banned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-PAbGXcOHQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice try, Shareblue.

nice try JIDF

inb4 Frank blows up the thread using his proxies

pointing out obvious character assassination is not a bad thing

who the fuck is frank, just the fact that you took all the time to type that shit out makes me like him more then you

>character assassination
there's that buzzword
>who the fuck is frank
You probably

>who the fuck is frank
Lurk moar newfag

>implying buzz word is not a buzz word

you seam more mentaly unstable then who ever the fuck frank is since you put this much effort into discredit him

sure he might be some crazy loony spamming with proxies but you aint all that much better buddy

>everyone that doesn't agree with me is Frank.

I have seen this type of sickness abit on Sup Forums.

teach me padre

Agreed. But you have to admit this thread is quite amusing.

If you don't recognize him by reading the picture op posted you are too fucking new.

>a team of 4-5 IPs
You may fool newfags but you wont fool me

anyone have full resolution bogpills.jpg?

>who ever the fuck frank is
why would you say Frank was "mentally unstable", unless you knew that he hates being called that?
>sure he might be some crazy loony
And you obviously know who he is.

>everyone that doesn't agree with me is Frank.
No, I said "Frank accuses everyone of being leftypol/shareblue/CIA/Loomer" -- you had what I said reversed.

>this thread is quite amusing
You seem triggered by it.

>triggered
keep an eye on this one

Wrong retard Its been me the entire time muahahaha

well yeah i have seen one thread about it, but it was basically someone talking shit about WHO EVER THE FUCK IT IS

i know nothing what he has posted, or why people feel the need to well write half a page about the guy

honestly the only reason i am even having this discussion is because i am bored

>why people feel the need to well write half a page about the guy
you sound triggered, no need to get upset, just post in another thread if the topic bothers you.

which begs the question, why are you using a proxy to drum up more attention, Frank? And where are the spine beetles?

Seriously, this shit is outta hand.
ALLOW ME TO BE FRANK, this shit ois s retarded.

>why are you using a proxy to drum up more attention, Frank?
I guess that's really your only move ITT, is to attack me for being Frank. Go ahead.

Fuck no im having fun

WHO IS FRANK?

COULD THE REAL FRANK PLEASE STAND UP?

seriously tho who is frank? you got anything more then the OP pic?

This is just sad Frank. stop talking to yourself.

>tfw they are all frank

Thank you for bumping and raising awareness of Frank/Anon5.

Do you fuck fish?

i mean your korean and... well... your id

It must be hard to maintain human form at that level.

>if you think you're ready. watch at your own risk

youtube.com/watch?v=6-PAbGXcOHQ

Post Franks

"the people making common internet defenses of people who make conservative ideas approachable to young people are secretly all one person switching VPNs every two seconds - we're definitely N O T Leftypol and disruption teams who keep posting threads about e-celebs, Communists would never do anything shady to weaken their opponents..."

Nice try, Media Matters.

if you cant spot a shill you dont belong here

Ah my finest work

bump

>people who make conservative ideas approachable
good shill phrase. The people who attack critics of so-called "free speech activists", with the aim of shitting down free speech on a board dedicated to free speech, are a fucking cancer. You faggot shill.

You seriously don't think everyone is going to see how desperate you guy's are getting?

This is just getting sad.

>tactic: call "them" desperate
noted

thank you for bumping and raising awareness of Frank/Anon5.

>tfw you're Frank

its ok Frank, just take your meds

I'm Frank. One time I defended Stefan Molyneux and I posted 69 times in the thread. That was me.

Yeah, you are pre-ccupied with counting the number of posts by each ID. What exactly is wrong with you? Is it autism, or something worse?

What do you have against Gils5?

how can Frank5 be in so many places all at once?

also I think you are shareblue anyway anon5 is fairly legit except for that time he said niggers were the only race that didn't come from outer space or something

that feel when you're a shill and your actions do the opposite of what you set out to do...
has no shill ever heard of the Streisand effect?
bump for Anonymous5
die shills and watch out for spine beetles

I liked it when he said Antartica was a giant dead monster from before the primordial era.

BUMP. great post OP. been trying to explain this to people here recently but it seems beyond Sup Forumss grasp

since basically all of populism, trumpism, alt-rightism, ect ect ect sprang up on the internet, all because of journalists who made their living on the internet (either on youtube, or net based outlets like infowars and breitbart) you would basically NEVER see someone who was a real Sup Forumsack complaining about "muh e-celebs".

you see these posts, and they always have the nazi flag. well. if they're nazis, then where are they getting their nazi information if not from the internet? fucking CNN? MSM? college campus? NO WHERE. it's all suppressed information and can only be discussed on the internet.

that's why nobody who claims to be "racist" or "redpilled" or "nazi" or really even just regular old fashioned "conservative" would ever complain about "e-celebs".

it's the most transparent shill ever but it seems to be fooling most Sup Forumsacks. people don't want to call these leftists, or paid shills, or this frank user, or WHOEVER it is on their crap.

IMO it's prob actual paid shills, employed by MSM and establishment politics seeking to delegitimize internet information. THEY want to be the gatekeepers of information (as they historically have always been). the fact that they aren't anymore is a tremendous threat to them. it was because of the internet that Trump was allowed to be elected president. and ONLY because of info passed around on the internet

these "e-celebs" are a threat to them! don't be stupid! don't let them bury the info!

>anon5 is fairly legit
Ok Frank, we know you think you're cool.

>bump for Anonymous5
>die shills and watch out for spine beetles
Ok Frank, we will.

>all because of journalists who made their living on the internet
Yeah, all these people getting rich browsing Sup Forums and re-packaging our memes is pretty annoying. Nice try though. You owe us everything, and you're only really responsible for shitting up our ideas and our boards.
>DONT HURT MUH FREE-SPEECH CELEBRITIES!
>FUCK YOUR FREE SPEECH!
This shit is sad.

LARP5 is one of the biggest faggots i have encountered on this website.
>Ultra vague answers
>Portrays conspiracy theories that have existed for years as facts
>The doxing images contain hidden cp guys believe me I'm totally legit
>Tripfag trying to achieve some sort of name for himself on Sup Forums

inb4 Shill database
inb4 Empty threats

OP is wrong, and I'm the one who did that greentext
pic related

Frank has nothing to do with the whole e-celeb invasions. There is a dedicated Finn knight for that as well as a dozen other newfags. Frank only posts from 3:00 P.M. - 3:00 A.M. est because he is still in community college. Typically he only proxies in his own threads.

All the /HTG/ are started by him and you can tell by the grammar and syntax when it's him. He is borderline dyslexic so when he types, he doesn't know when to use the singular, plural, or possessive form of word's, kind of like this, lad's. He also is Known to Randomly Capitalize letters. He uses a lot of slashes/slants as well as reddit spacing. I have studied Frank and called him out for larping since he started posting in September. I believe he can be the next chris-chan if he keeps up this pace

Anyway post rare Franks.

>every user I don't like is literally frank5

>while tripfagging

>Frank only posts from 3:00 P.M. - 3:00 A.M. est because he is still in community college.
wut

>every user who promotes Frank is probably LARP5
FTFY

>it's the most transparent shill ever but it seems to be fooling most Sup Forumsacks

It will take much more than that to get me to abandon mai waifu

MUH DICK

I think you are frank5

Because I wanted to get to 69 posts because 69 is a funny number. Really sorry guys I sometimes get carried away, though I am still at least 90% sure that shills exist.

Thanks for bumping and raising awareness of Frank5

he has classes in the morning, using the archive you can actually graph when Frank is most active.

oh wow, i see. i misread your OP. i thought you were calling out the shills who try to delegitimize the alt-right by calling their most successful public figures "e-celebs". i guess i just scanned your post anyhow. now i see you're part of the problem. you're one of the shills. i get it.

oh well you japfag. guess what? white people are waking up, you yellownigger. word is spread through the internet. MSM doesn't have a stranglehold on information anymore. and now that we're waking up we're a force to be reckoned with. we won't be stopped. you are "equal" anymore, you little yellownigger faggot. lauren southern, richard spencer, alex jones, breitbart (even including milo yiannopoulos) have all had a part in this happening. tough shit faggot, deal with it. white people are awake now AND WE'RE IN YOUR FUCKING FACE

I used to be frank until I frankensteined my frank into an inverted frank and now I'm Francine.

people like this yellowfag OP are HORRIFIED, absolutely HORRIFIED that the MSM lost control of all information. used to be people ONLY believed what CNN told them. they ONLY believed what the establishment told them. OP wants it that way. he doesn't like that internet gave a voice to ordinary humans. to REAL flesh and blood people. he doesn't like that youtube and alt-media is a meritocracy, where if you report the truth honestly you become trusted and famous. he wants the POWER to be centralized in CNN and MSNBC. he wants his precious MULTICULTURALISM

oh well faggot

internet woke white people

WHITE POWER NOW
WHITE POWER NOW
WHITE POWER NOW

Has there ever been a bigger shill campaign against a Sup Forums user than there is against Knowledge Bomb guy?

>he has classes in the morning
Really? What classes is he taking now? Are they interesting? Do you like your teachers?

>i thought you were calling out the shills who try to delegitimize the alt-right
No, calling out one shill in particular, not "shills", not whoever you want to drive off the board for your agenda or your paycheck, you fucking SHILL lol. I realize the idea has been pretty much abandoned at this point, but Sup Forums used to be all about free speech. Now the followers of "free speech celebs" want to lock down free speech here. I don't know if that's some kind of elaborate false flag, or just some fucking idiot schizo that posts like Frank5 -- with the same amount of inhuman autism as Frank5 for creating a fake aura of activity using socks and proxies and wahtnot.

Whatever, you're cancer, and the more people that know about you and your bullshit agendas, the better. We''l criticize whoever we want here, for any reason, and you can't ever make it stop. Sup Forums is about free speech, fuck you.

>Has there ever been a bigger shill campaign against a Sup Forums user
Yes, the "shills" are attacking Frank5 for "character assassins" -- we must defend him! Quick anons, the fate of free speech depends on Knowledge Bomb Guy.

you're the most transparent shill i've ever seen

tough shit faggot. you can't stop what's coming. you can't stop the internet. you can't stop the spread of information over the internet. MSM doesn't control the narrative anymore. MSM doesn't get to suppress the truth anymore. now there are real journalists out there. real thinkers. ordinary human beings disseminating information over the web and it's a major threat to you and your jookike globalist masters

TOUGH SHIT FAGGOT, YOU CAN'T STOP IT AND NOBODY IS GOING TO BE FOOLED BY YOU CALLING THEM "E-CELEBS" SO PEOPLE WON'T TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY ANYMORE. NUH UH. NOT GONNA HAPPEN NIGGER

WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER

Roses are red
Violets are blue
This thread is stupid
And so is ShareBlue

>you're the most transparent shill
Why are you against free speech?
This is how they shut down free speech here.

Bump for visibility.

this fag OP wants to take us back to the dark ages, where government and media and leftist campus institutions controlled all of the information.

populism and the revitalization of right-wing conservatism SPRANG UP ON THE INTERNET and owes its entire existence, in its current form, to the internet. NOBODY expected trump to win. the democrats and commies all thought they had shit on LOCK DOWN. the only factor they hadn't accounted for was the INTERNET.

so what is their solution? employ shillfaggots like this to come on to places like Sup Forums and try to delegitimize their opposition by saying "e-celeb" and "lauren souther is a kike who fucks blacks" and blah blah blah blah blah ect ect.

YOU AREN'T GONNA WIN YOU PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER. YOU'RE DONE FOR. WHITES ARE RISING. WHITES ARE RISING

WHITES ARE RISING
WHITES ARE RISING
WHITES ARE RISING
WHITES ARE RISING
WHITES ARE RISING

You can't shut down free speech.

Kek, subtle.

Get in here

>who the fuck is frank
Who knows, but the funny thing is that any thread he makes, there will turn up at least two-three people who spend literally hours Frank-spamming the thread. They will take up 10-15% of replies just pounding away collect-replies full of oddities. This thread alone is very interesting, it's as if the shill is trying to mimic board culture but only getting it partially right. I won't point out his mistakes, but they should be pretty obvious.

>Korean posting before 8 AM local time in Korea (i.e. a proxy)
>Makes a thread just to tell us not to listen to Anon5
>Claims to see IPs
>Writes for nearly two hours, 1/4'th of replies in the thread are him (see post number vs total posts)
I didn't reply to him directly because I think his script picks up on it, but pretty interesting as I said. Someone wants him silenced real bad, and they're new enough that they don't understand how to blend in.

inb4 he calls me a shill (despite having previously derided others for using that "tactic")

typical leftist, "you disagree with me so you're trying to infringe on my free speech! this is part of muh oppression!"

yeah. the fact that you're pulling this hard of a transparent strawman basically seals the deal. icing on the cake. if there was any doubt that you were actually a genuine paid shill before, it's settled now.

"free speech" and "oppression of speech" never entered into the discussion. not once. this is simply you attempting to misdirect the conversation. you're using classic shill tactics. you're outed. you're exposed.

the only one who is AFRAID of free speech is YOU! AFRAID of the POWER that the internet has granted the PEOPLE. power to communicate. power to stand up to MSM and government / deep state lies. POWER of INFORMATION that YOU wish we didn't have!

you will NEVER stop this movement with your crappy lies and misdirection tactics!

YOU CAN'T STOP US

WE WIN
WE WIN
WE WIN
WE WIN

WHITES WIN
WHITES WIN
WHITES WIN
WHITES WIN

>Someone wants him silenced real bad
And that's really all you need to know, all of us must defend Frank5 at all costs! But seriously, I wonder if part of his delusion is that he will become an eceleb through dedicated sperging.

(you)
thanks for the bump

So... a bit off topic here but...

I fap to shill threads.

ALL that people like OP are, who bitch about "muh e-celebs" and stuff like that, are LEFTISTS and GLOBALISTS who are TERRIFIED that the MSM and leftist academia have lost their monopoly on the flow of information. don't fall for their subtle tricks and crap.

"lauren souther is a e-celeb kik niggerlover" is just another tool they use. they all believe in subversion and infiltration. we know that. they believe in dishonest tactics. saul alinsky's work is tremendously influential among them.

and for people like OP? he is likely literally paid by MSM outlets who are trying to curb the legitimacy of their number 1 competition, "E-CELEBRITIES".

guess what faggot? sorry to tell you, but no matter what you call them, those "e-celebrities" now have more pull, influence and TRUST than any of your jookike MSM masters!

WHITES ARE GODS
WHITES ARE GODS

>t. frank/anon5

Probably the boys who post the muh holocaust threads.
Has the JIDF returned?

>thanks for the bump
i've not bumped you once, i've saged every comment i've made on your shitty thread. you'd know about "sage" if you were a real Sup Forumsack

Don't be upset.

Don't be mad, Frank.

bumping you is probably fine. you're a mess in this thread. the left has never understood that it's SEEING PEOPLE LIKE YOU and the dishonest shit you do that TURNS PEOPLE TO THE RIGHT and makes them more radically conservative.

i sage everything i post but in theory i should probably let you get to the top because sunlight is the best disinfectant

Why did you make this thread?

You're only helping his popularity when you make a thread this obvious. Nobody even discusses him unless he makes a thread, most of the time. All you've done is drawn more attention to him with your 26% post count.

This is what he does though. He posts autistic things and is by far the most active tripfag on this forum. Sup Forums has always hated tripfags so why are you surprised that a lot of people shit on him whenever he posts? He even got doxxed and embarrassed and had to delete all his social media.

If these were actually paid shills and Frank was a spoopy insider agent, don't you think he would have been immediately v& or shot himself in the back of the head twice by now?

what's funny is that you guys ALWAYS think what you're doing is working, and then you can't understand WHEN YOU LOSE! get it, kid. PEOPLE SEE THROUGH YOUR CRAP! you think you're "winning hearts and minds" with this shit? it's transparent, you yellowkikenigger. EVERYTHING you do sends people over to "our side"

WHITE PEOPLE ARE RISING AND CAN'T BE STOPPED

WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER

>anon5 is fairly legit except for that time he said niggers were the only race that didn't come from outer space or something
but that's true you fucking retard

REMINDER to all viewers of this thread that anyone who complains about "e-celebs" is inherently a shill because all conservative, right-wing, "nazism", "racism", "joo hating", "anti-feminist" views are considered to "not politically correct" and as thus are relegated to the internet. populism sprang out of the internet. there is no "non-internet" outlet for any of this information. period. anyone who comes on and tries to use the "e-celeb" meme to shill is only a tool for the establishment institutions that want to maintain their deathgrip on the flow of information (a grip that's been unhanded by the proliferation of the internet in recent years).

>He even got doxxed and embarrassed and had to delete all his social media

why are u larping as a shill?

the free flow of information on the INTERNET is the most FRIGHTENING thing for shills and subversives like OP who want to see marxism and multiculturalism become the law of the land! that's why they complain about "muh e-celebs"

>since basically all of populism, trumpism, alt-rightism, ect ect ect sprang up on the internet, all because of journalists who made their living on the internet (either on youtube, or net based outlets like infowars and breitbart) you would basically NEVER see someone who was a real Sup Forumsack complaining about "muh e-celebs".
i cant rap my mind around the vacuity/stupidity of this statement
ban all eceleb posters
delete all eceleb threads
sage all eceleb threads

>anyone who complains about "e-celebs" is inherently a shill
This is a board dedicated to free speech, learn to deal with it.

>Talking about shilling
>Shills for ecelebs

kys

why are you larping as a pirate? did you forget to turn on your vpn you brazilian monkey? kek.

hahaha same fag posting from another IP, i'm sure

go back T_D fag. Also fuck ecelebs ffs give it a rest pol.

all the same people, all the same people. proxies. nothing more. or maybe there are a few people working in tandem to create these threads, but nobody really thinks this way, no.

yeah hahaha free speech, something you hate, huh? something that threatens you and your left-wing, MSM loving agenda to the very core, huh?

>he's behind HTG

Wow, try and be a little more obvious next time, kikes

>fire this one, david

>hahaha free speech
You can't shut down free speech here.