Looks like the left's new plan is to steal Trump's platform

Looks like the left's new plan is to steal Trump's platform.

Trump could squish this really really easily if he offers to work with them towards every specific goal, since they're the same as his own

>let's get people to vote for us by giving them what they want

Absolute madmen

Anyone got a good image from Trump that is similar to this? I'm trying to make a meme but I can't find a good one

It will be perceived as pandering to whites.
Identity politics can then be used against them.
They'll have a hard time convincing whites that they can actually make anything better without alienating the minorities.
They bet it all on identity politics and now they're kind of screwed because they NEED support from the minorities and they've made them angry at whites (to justify screwing over the majority of the nation for the cheap labor lobby and their international ambitions).

Holy shit that is a blatent rip off hahahaha if only burgers were smart enough to spot this

>No Mr. President, no more winning, please, so tired of winning

we dont negotiate w/ terrorists

Its already failing because the loudest voices on th left are trying to do the whole "TRUMP IS RACIST AND SEXIST" thing again

>Trusting Amy Schumers dad

>the left desperately apes Trump's campaign to compete with him
>leftist voters decide both candidates are Trump-tier and stay home
>4 more years

Is this real life?

nah it's just fantasy, you're caught in a whirlwind, no escape from reality.

6D chess.

>dad
>>His family is Jewish,[8] and he is a second cousin, once removed, of actress Amy Schumer.[9][10][11]

>Dems give speech about being the party of working class whites again
>Trump bans trannies from the military less than 24 hours later
>IMPEACH THIS TRANSPHOBIC MONSTER REEEEEEEE
>Trump wins second term and ushers in a thousand year American Reich
Even without the DWS/Clinton scandals, they are finished. Feels good man.

This might actually be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen from a politician.
Point-for-point copying the platform of the candidate his party lost to. Unreal.

And any time one of them tries to turn away from identity politics, right wing trolls will join with the actual SJWs to pile on and make sure they're punished.

if this isn't a perfect example for how the left is completely lost then I don't know what is

>Looks like the left's new plan is to steal Trump's platform.
It won't work. Who is going to follow (((Chuck)))? (I mean aside from bots.)

Is that real?

not yet

Fire up our fake liberal twitter accounts and complain about this being racist, geared towards whites, MUH IMMIGRANTS, and so forth

>Trump: My policies have become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies adopt them.

It's real. This is the stuff that makes you question your own sanity.

How the fuck are you supposed to explain this to people?