Ask a Southern white female anything

Born and raised in the Mississippi Delta, 40 year old veteran, wife, and mother to 4 sons. Ask me anything.

You know the rule.

Do you think of Englishmen as Yankees? Does it depend where in England they come from?

Get the fuck off my board you old cunt

Why do my spagetti-o's keep making lightning?

>hey femanon here gibs attention cuz i has bagina

Sage and kys, dirty smelly fatso who has hia little dicklet in hia sausage hand rn precumming over the thoughts of all these (((you)))

Iron rule
Tits
OR

Pol is a total incel board and roastie and cunt free.Period. no females here
Piss of faggot

What do you look for in a man?

How do you pronounce Crystal Springs?

Tits or gtfo

What race are you?

Have you fucked a nigger(s)? Why did you do it? Do you hate your race and want whites to go extinct?

>veteran
Why did you pick a man's career? Are you a lesbian? Why didn't you stay in the kitchen? Why did you thinking anyone would give enough of a fuck about you to actually contribute to this gay ass AMA without sageing?

Sage

Uh, what kind of underwear are you wearing? I guess you want us to ask you questions about the way you raise your children?

Ma'am, please accept our highest regards for selflessly committing yourself to the struggle. You are "more precious than rubies" and are what makes America great. Do you know how great you are?

>South
>White
Honestly I am glad I live in the North, in West Virginia. No niggers, no mestizos, only a few indians and chinese who are pretty nice.

Also I have a question I hear that according to Sakura Wars 5, Texas girls really like the big Japanese Cock. How much truth is there to this?

Please tell me you're kissing her ass satirically

TITS or GTFO welcome to Sup Forums

Nigger

Go back to Sup Forums

Kill yourself faggot

How many times did you cheat on the father of your children while you were deployed, welfare theif?

also from Mississippi
this question confuses me

Cottage cheese legs?

>rhonda

Women always need attention.

MOMMY MOMMY user WANT MILKY

Cri-stole Sp-rings

What do you think of BBC?

Please get your whole Family voting Trump in 2020. Remember to get out RINOS in 2018 and we need more Maga seats in 2018. No Democrats no cuckservatives. Thank you and have a good day

Branch, unit, and MOS please.
What is your favorite anime?