So this might be the biggest fucking scandal in recent US politics, and no one seems to give a shit...

So this might be the biggest fucking scandal in recent US politics, and no one seems to give a shit. Heres the quick run down
>Imran Awan is IT guy who worked for the DNC
>is arrested for bank fraud in an airport while trying to leave the US for Pakistan, where his wife is currently at
>Awan was making fraudulent loans for up to $300,000
>as an IT guy, Awan was accessing the files of House’s Intelligence and Foreign Affairs Committees, was accessing their computers without their knowledge, transferring their files to remote servers, and stealing hard drives
>this wasnt just Imran, but the Awan family was all involved in this.
okay, so this one guy was just running his own scam, right? It wasnt the DNC, right?
>while the Awan clan was fired, Imran kept employed by Debbie Wasserman Schultz up until he was arrested
>Awan began his career working for new york dem representative in 2004, and was hired on by Schutlz the next year
>from there, he secured jobs for his wife and other family members
>most people in this profession make around 40K, but Awans youngest brother Jamal had a starting salary of $160,000 for some reason
>the family made 4 million dollars from US tax payers as well as running various other scams from capital hill
>fast forward to after Imrans arrest, and Schultz is making cryptic threats to the police investigation on the case, why would she do this if she just got scammed? wouldnt she want to help the police in this case?

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/449983/debbie-wasserman-schultz-pakistani-computer-guys-bank-fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=iMjNXJASkig
youtube.com/channel/UCBIpN1cdt9MDoBFyPlwBtdA).
youtube.com/watch?v=gYzB96_EK7s
vcbestor.blogspot.com/2017/06/dirty-bombs-are-joke.html
freerepublic.com/focus/news/3561051/?page=73posts
archive.fo/rPyjN
youtube.com/watch?v=D3FMgZruOXE&t=654s
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1X2ZNdpHMx23Nm-pGZULrBbU6SxpfiNMId6KXqe3deIE/edit?pageId=107137972457751253504#slide=id.g1fa9dc919d_34_0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The Awans had access to highly classified intel
>DNC is claiming this was unauthorized access they didnt condone, but in 2016, they wrote a letter to the house intel committee that their staffers should have "unbounded access" to "Top Secret — Sensitive Compartmented Information" the highest level of classified info
>ranking member of the subcommittee this letter was addressed to? Debbie wasserman schultz
>few desperate whimpers from democrats saying this is "islamophobic" targeting, but a distant family memeber of the Awans says that she was blackmailed by Imran who threatened to kidnap her because he was so "powerful" in a police report she reported to the Virginia state police

And again, Debbie Wasserman Schultz has been butting heads with the police and FBI investigating this case as well

nationalreview.com/article/449983/debbie-wasserman-schultz-pakistani-computer-guys-bank-fraud

dont let this shit slid guys

2/2

youtube.com/watch?v=iMjNXJASkig

Because the MSM isn't even talking about it. nobody knows about any of it

bootybump

thats why its important to keep talking about this, especially to normies IRL

just dont worry about it goy

tl;dr u fucking faggot

This is HOT

I've been bumping this since Day 1. The Awans look like middlemen between the DNC and Civilian CIA Contractors imo

Bump for exposure, shit is coming down, the Russia narrative is dying thanks to the wikileaks tape being released last night. They will all hang for this.

bemp

Bumpage

Rope for DWS
Seth to the top

Not about Trump. Sorry.

Of course this and the Rod Wheeler fiasco is being totally ignored by the media
Bumperino

Deep state is crashing in slow motion, have patience anons

>thanks to the wikileaks tape being released last night.

what tapes? I didnt even hear about this

We are definitely building to something big, at least it feels that way. But it's all just a big nothing burger until something actually happens.

I'm thinking positively.

There were 4 audio recordings released yesterday by a mysterious anonymous person. They're on Youtube (youtube.com/channel/UCBIpN1cdt9MDoBFyPlwBtdA). I'm actually kind of shocked to see that they are still there. Have fun. You can find some articles on Pol if they haven't already been archived that explain the significance of each recording.

Explain that like I'm a retard. I don't understand all the ways the CIA works. But there does seem to be something weird with the name of their car dealership and how they seem to have come out of nowhere. Would this also explain why no republicans are talking about it? I really think the CIA needs to go.

This is fuckin' desperation.

Your beloved Seth Rich conspiracy is now laying in a shallow grave, so you're now trying to shill this crap.

Good fuckin' luck, dipshits.

by tweeting out that audio recording of Seymour Hersh discussing Seth Rich as the WikiLeaks source, Assange has just confirmed the Russian narrative has been bullshit all along....Rich was the source of the DNC emails...and he was killed for that

You can tell how bad something is for a democrat by how little media coverage it gets and how quickly anyone who does media it gets sued.

holy fucking shit

Imran Awan and brothers = Pakistan ISI

Calling it now

heres the big enchilada

youtube.com/watch?v=gYzB96_EK7s

Jamal was 20 years old and supposedly was fired from McDonalds before he got that $160,000 IT job.

Info to add
>They took a $100,000 loan from Ali Al-Attar, an Iraqi who defrauded Medicare and Medicaid for $2.4 million. Al-Attar fled the US and was seen by a CIA agent in Beirut 2012 meeting with a top level leader of Hezbollah
>The Awan brother's car dealership, Cars International (CIA) owed Rao Abbas money. Abbas threatened to sue until he was paid $250,000 from the Congressional payroll.

>no one seems to give a shit
Left is doing everything they can to change the subject and bury this story. Trust me: They care!

the CIA works in whatever ways it wants. it's essentially state-sponsored sociopathy.

I've been hearing the audio played on One America News during their segments on the Seth Rich investigation. Family sticks to Fox Opinion channel's talking heads talking over each other all day, and carlson with his goofy SJWs every night, so they have no idea, either.
Hannity's gag-ordered. That's why he has to keep repeating shit without saying too much. Needs to go to WH or OANN.

They can't keep droning on about this Russian 'hacked election' bullshit any longer -- it will only draw more attention to the Hersh tape.

They'll get uncharacteristically, very quiet about the situation.

They WISH it was a Nothingburger -- it's much worse than nothing for them at this point.

If it's proven that this was an invented story -- it's in effect an attempted coup d'état. People could be looking at the death penalty for this shit.

>Debbie Wasserman Shultz's brother Steven Wasserman is the US attorney investigation the Awan family in their criminal fraud case. Major conflict of interest.
>DWS hired Imran Awan as an adviser when he was barred from Congressional IT work in February. Kept him on the payroll when every other Congress member fired him.

This shit is deep, it looks like Imran Awan had a shipping facility in Pakistan and used his diplomatic status to ship lots of mysterious containers. Easy way to ship stolen goods, transport drugs. Shipping containers registered under Imran Awan were sent from his facility in Pakistan to South Carolina where the Coast Guard discovered evidence of radiation in the containers.

>ship stolen goods, transport drugs

or even people

>Comey and McCabe let Alvi Awan, Imran's wife, leave the country when the FBI agent investigating them wanted to place an arrest. The fact she was carrying $12,400 of undeclared cash was enough to arrest her and charge her with a felony. Why would McCabe order the FBI agent to stand down? McCabe's wife received $700,000 from the Clinton Foundation money for her Virginia gubernatorial campaign.

Plenty of people give a shit but our political class is utterly corrupt, so it is hard to break through.

Fucking bump

Have a buddy in logistics for a major company who is looking into this at risk of job.

Source plz so I can rattle some normies

And the funny thing is, Sup Forums calls reported facts fake news, but then believes in this conspiracy theories.

You people are a joke.

Good luck, George Webb has done a lot of research. It seems the Awans knew what they were doing. They would change their companies and transfer payments through several different companies to hide their tracks.

>Death penalty
C'mon, you know that would never fly. There are only 2 outcomes of this entire mess:

>Nothing happens, too elite and powerful
>Jail for most small/medium players for about 10 years, out in 5. Nothing at all for the very top.

Remember not to respond to trolls and shills. Starve 'em out!

the rod wheeler thing is such a clusterfuck i still haven't recovered

We're in a new timeline with a new sheriff in town! Anything is possible!

*closes ears*

LALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU

POSTING MORE CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND CALLING REALITY FAKE NEWS

LALALALALAL

vcbestor.blogspot.com/2017/06/dirty-bombs-are-joke.html

freerepublic.com/focus/news/3561051/?page=73posts

This is fake, but a hell of a creepy read.

>tl:dr
>a fucking short breakdown
gb2 Sup Forums circa 2008 you fucking retard

I hate to think you're right. This country is too soft for an execution of someone like DWS. Didn't stop us from executing the Rosenbergs not so long ago.

I don't understand the Rod Wheeler thing at all. The first few pages are anti-Trump propaganda claiming the Trump admin favored this story because it would distract from the Russia hacking story in the media. It's possible the media was being played and this was included to pass media matters and other filters. By the time the lawsuit was available in full to read the story vanished. But the audio was leaked around that time too. Full media silence including kikebart and (((Drudge))).

But the lawsuit is truly strange and multiple times references Fox's attempt to acquire Sky. Seems like an odd thing to include here.

Conspiracy theory or not, this has been one hell of a trip down the rabbit-hole so far. Since July 25th when WHanon showed up, I've been eagerly awaiting the next event.

Now nothing has happened and everything is being silenced/covered up with no answers in the immediate future seem to be coming. Guess I've burnt myself out over the last 10 days or so on all this, I should walk away for a while.

You can tell it's fake because a NYer isn't going to say 9/11 was one of the greatest cover-ups. He would have said it was the greatest cover up of all time.

even this is still literally nothing compared to the giant sex ring bullshit or the fact people regularly die because they know too much.

>9/11
>Aliens

Dunno which would be bigger.

What's crazy is the Awan story has been out since February. But it didn't get big until recently. I remember watching a video about Huma and the Muslim Brotherhood, there was a part about the Awans but I didn't know who they were at the time.

The Maersk Memphis Ship, shipments of nuclear waste to the US, smuggling of items & more.
archive.fo/rPyjN

>And again, Debbie Wasserman Schultz has been butting heads with the police and FBI investigating this case as well

even NYC liberals are saying the DNC is going down for this, when will these losers wake up to reality?

>This is fuckin' desperation.
>Your beloved Seth Rich conspiracy is now laying in a shallow grave, so you're now trying to shill this crap.
>Good fuckin' luck, dipshits.

It completely changed the narrative, you retard

1. Seth was trying to SELL the emails
2. Seth shared them with his friends
3. His death was actually random (according the the guy on the tape). That's still a very strange coincidence imho but, if true, it adds another level of insanity

Rich was no hero, not at all. He wanted money for his effort

>He would have said it was the greatest cover up of all time.

jfk tho was even bigger coverup

Member the look on her face when trafficking of organs was mentioned?

people said that about hillshits indictment, but fucking nothing came out of that either ultimately cause the base root of the U.S.government is way the fuck too corrupt.

>if true,
of course that bullshit ain't true, these fucking people he was working with need a whole fucking city morgue to store the bodies of their slain associates

I think it would depend on what kind of organism the 'aliens' ended up being. If it's just some kind of foreign bacteria or like, some kind of small bug, 9/11 being an inside job would be a bigger story. If the aliens were humanoid, well, I don't know, maybe slightly bigger.

Many thanks my dude. Damn. This mother fucker was hauling dirty bombs and shit

Makes homo grahams comment about nuking Charleston harbor very real no?

>9/11
>JFK
>Aliens

If I could only pick one, I'd probably go with Aliens, see what sort of technology they have.

It's not that we don't give a shit, it's that this corruption is an every day occurrence now and there is absolutely NADA, ZILCH, FUCKING ZERO intention by both parties and the media to pursue any of it. In fact by remaining silent, they are accomplices with the media in the cover up.
The deep state has created a firewall that took billions if not trillions and decades to set up, at this point. The media is out right mocking the American citizens with their selective reporting and as the primary outlet for the deep state.

I wouldn't be shocked if there was a connection between the Uranium One deal, the Clintons and the Awans. Why the hell does Awan even have diplomatic status? Diplomatic status is how the DPRK launders money and sells drugs.

Yes, and we have more than just the body language. On her twitter she mentioned organ trafficking outright, accusing her trolls of having had their brains trafficked.

>but fucking nothing came out of that either ultimately cause the base root of the U.S.government is way the fuck too corrupt.

we're still in the middle of seeing what will come of that, pissed off callers on NPR, most liberal nonsense radio show ever keep on calling in asking about where is the rule of law, the longer this goes on the worse the punishment will have to be, they should have thrown Podesta under the bus months ago, instead the number off their team that have to be penalized keeps getting higher, they can try and stall forever but eventually it's angry mobs with pitchforks and torches burning down cities

I don't care, let them do it, let them unleash the white rage, it's ugly shit that white rage

>Russian 'hacked election

Family watches some woman on Faux Opinion, before Carlson, who keeps repeating exactly that as though it's fact. Perhaps THIS is why?
BernieBro Attorney (RIP) serving BOTH the DNC AND Wasserman at DNC HQ on 7/3/16 for ELECTION FRAUD lawsuit:
FF to 11:50 - youtube.com/watch?v=D3FMgZruOXE&t=654s
8/02/16 found in bathroom.

Add on Victor Thorne within days, & John "barbell" Ashe in June...
Just did a search for "Shawn Lucas" & Seth Rich's case was the TOP hit, so they must be succeeding in discrediting his "internet conspiracy" case with the Wheeler drama.

We have the WHOLE of the msm at work against the good guys - OANN lone exception; (Hannity's gag-ordered, so he has to keep repeating "Why didn't Debbie fire the IT guy", drop the subject & quickly move on).

this whole thing makes me sleepy yawn let us all go to bed

aliens is made up CIA crap to excuse all the drugging and buttfucking of random people they were doing in the 80s and 90s for (((research purposes only)))

aliens aren't real, demons aren't real, the CIA is real

Is Trump going to wait until the 2018 election season to start the drop of the guillotine on these faggots

It would be the perfect bombshell to destroy the DNC and ensure GOP dominance of Congress. If Trump could slam dunk tie Dems to pedo and other shit it would ruin them forever. Best would be to get one of them executed

her voice makes me shudder

>(Hannity's gag-ordered, so he has to keep repeating "Why didn't Debbie fire the IT guy", drop the subject & quickly move on).

people are getting pretty fucking sick and tired of department of justice approved news sources, Trump needs to restore freedom of the press, us folks here at the chin can't do it alone

I really believe we're going to see the end of the Democratic party in our lifetimes, probably very soon in our lifetimes

>Shipping containers
>South Carolina

Didn't Webb talk about this?

I don't even think Trump and/or WE will last that long. Keep in mind how the deepstate just fucked over Trump with that bullshit Russian sanctions bill. They castrated him on that.
There will be WW3 before the deepstate allows itself to be exposed and be victims of justice.

>Is Trump going to wait until the 2018 election season to start the drop of the guillotine on these faggots

he should start now, another 6 months and we're already there, just start whacking motherfuckers

opps podesta had a heart attack, oops wasserman had immediate fatal cancer, thats the best way for them to hone up to this shit, some of these cunts have to die and we'll all go wink wink nod nod oh yes what a tragedy thank god that useless piece of shit is gone and we can all move on from this shit

somebody has to get on the table and get their heart torn out to let us take a bite out of it, don't care who it is but it had better be somebody quickly

I've been waiting 10 days, I can't last one more longer. When will the happening finally happen!

And so did fucking senator Graham when he claimed that terrorists would nuke fucking Charleston harbor.

At the time everyone was like why would he say that, I mean it's not exactly la or nyc or dc.

Maybe bc the fucking dirty bombs were in awans containers in sc

Who the fuck are these guys?

I will be celebrating in my liberal-majority streets when Hillary gets arrested

I don't think it will be WWIII, but closer to an outright coup attempt, or worse. Trump is having a hell of a time trying to clean up the mess, and sure does look like everywhere you turn in Washington these days, there is another treasonous act going down.

I believe it's going to be in full swing before year's end

>There will be WW3 before the deepstate allows itself to be exposed
when the NY Times is talking about the deepstate that means it's already exposed, what exactly is going to happen? they're going to run Charles Schumer or somebody for prez next time around and win? these retards painted themselves into a corner and the money wants to turn this into a full on Germany style holocaust, problem is they're stuck with a very cynical American public who won't go along without the correct proportions of motivation

I wonder what George Webb was told too. He has a google doc that covers the shipping containers, the companies, drug trafficking murder, human trafficking and the body parts market. All of it revolves around Hillary, the Clinton Foundation. Awan wasn't working rogue. He has protection in Pakistan. The guys father stole farmer's land with bad checks and the Pakistan government let them get away with it.

docs.google.com/presentation/d/1X2ZNdpHMx23Nm-pGZULrBbU6SxpfiNMId6KXqe3deIE/edit?pageId=107137972457751253504#slide=id.g1fa9dc919d_34_0

DWS and Awan family...need full investigation.

It's already trying to rebrand as Trump-lite. Everyone will know it is the anti-white artificial substitute that means nothing it promises. Whether or not that can captivate white voters seems unlikely.

Titties

>but closer to an outright coup attempt,
we've been watching the results of that for months, just hard boiled prunes

these guys have nothing, they want to stale mate into oblivion, it's not working

Well, a lot of people aren't going to forget how badly the Democrats have been fucking up and for the ones that do, you can be damn sure Trump will remind them

Democrats are straight back to the "Muh Trump is Hitler/Mussolini/Kim Jong" talking point. This is a sign of true desperation. The "muh Russia" narrative is falling apart and they need to keep their brainwashed leftard audience appeased. Things will get crazy. Tbh I'm excited for the media meltdown; even if it is incredibly slanderous and hypocritical. It will be fun seeing them crash and burn. Seriously though, we can't let them get their hands on the ratings scales.

>DWS and Awan family...need full investigation.
is DWS's brother really in charge of the office handling the case? I never bothered to look it up, is that true?

Bump