USA annexing CANADA

Is this a possibility or will it never happen?

I mean, there's nothing that we could do about it.

The Day of the Rake approaches.

When Europe enters a civil war it will become a huge possibility

We have the largest freshwater reserves. Third largest oil reserves. Loads of lumber, natural gas, other resources. Just fucking do it already.

Why would we want Cannada its full of faggots and leafs. We have enough of those shit bags as it is.

You would want our, land you stupid fucking burger.

Also what does it matter if we have to follow your rules?

lol that comma

If it does happen, I will say it would begin in the Western section of Canada due to that area being more conservative, disliking the current Canadian government for essentially screwing them over twice, and already high numbers of people in that area being fine with annexation. The Eastern portion would probably quickly follow due to them realizing the western part was keeping them floating.

cause all you faggots could vote

We had a majority conservative government less than 3 years ago.

why would we want a whole bunch of leftist faggots and muhammads?

Make the a territory with very limited voting rights so they can't effect our politics, Extend the constitutional protections to them regarding the 1st and Second, and we go from there.

>We had a majority conservative government less than 3 years ago.

We had a majority zio-cocksocking globalist neo-conservative government less than 3 years ago.

Fixed it for you. Most of the conservative leadership is only a hair's width to the right of Trudeau. Don't forget the Harper et all were all in for the TPP and selling out Canuck companies and resources to the Chicoms.

The maple syrup reserves must be restocked

I'd take Harper for 100 years before I'd take just one term under Trudeau. At least under a conservative government, they steal less of my money.

The queen won't let you go, besides fuck off we're full.

>I'd take Harper for 100 years before I'd take just one term under Trudeau. At least under a conservative government, they steal less of my money.

I would too desu. If you're in a car going down a hill with no brakes do you accelerate and end it quickly or coast and enjoy the ride on the way down? With Trudeau, we're accelerating. Goddamn I wish Ft Mac hadn't crashed and burned. At least up there we could just work hard, save dollars, and be around family. Life in the big cities now sucks.

There is definitely a historical precedent for the American annexation of Canada. The Founding Fathers believed that all of British North America should be united with this country.

Military annexation was attempted in both the American Revolution and the War of 1812. Benedict Arnold tried and failed to capture Quebec in 1777.

Congress introduced but did not pass an annexation bill as late as 1866.

I feel you buddy. I quit my job this year, left the GTA, and moved to a 95% white town. I don't have a family because all my relatives were childless, but I am happier now.

Canada's annexation would enforce a 1 party rule of Democrats. I have a dream where Canada somehow gets into a war with Russia, getting most of their native population killed crashing their economy, thus making a U.S. annexation justifiable world wide.

Please take everything west of manitoba, nuke the rest. Make North America great again

bump

I hope so. It would only raise our whiteness, something we desperately need.

We don't want it fuck off.

The canadian government hasn't screwed over western canada twice

It has screwed over western canada non-stop ever since the provinces joined canada.

We'll take Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba, British Columbia, Yukon and Northwest Territories, in that order. Frenchies will be forced out into the remaining provinces.

We won't help you unless you become a caliphate. Then we will bomb you into cinders so you can pick up the pieces from your immigrants.