"But Hillary won the popular vo-"

"But Hillary won the popular vo-"

yournewswire.com/npr-25-million-fake-clinton-votes/

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2012/02/14/146827471/study-1-8-million-dead-people-still-registered-to-vote
archive.is/bpcUq
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
yournewswire.com/adele-caught-shapeshifting-reptilian-new-zealand/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No wonder the Democrats are so opposed to Voter ID laws, they can't win elections without fraud.

DELETE THIS!!

>doesn't post the NPR link

So, is it getting this bad with most of the Bannonfags getting fired that this kind of low effort trash is the best Cerca can do?

ya, why post fake shit, Pol/ has really gone down hill the last 5 years

IGNORE THE CLINTON CRIMES!!!

>most the Bannonfags

What are you even talking about, foreigner?

>npr.org/2012/02/14/146827471/study-1-8-million-dead-people-still-registered-to-vote

from said article in OP's post.

Archived that archive.is/bpcUq

DELET

Also from the article-

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

is this a real happening, Sup Forums?

shill post
fake news
your getting sleepy
shut it down

Trump better lock up every fraudulent voter and then deport those fuckers to GITMO. There better be stiff example cases and rulings against them so it doesn't happen on that scale ever again.

Meh. The NPR study says that 24 million are either invalid or inaccurate, not that they're voting.

PIC RELATED

>2012

>yournewswire

I wonder, are all these based nordbro archive links from one guy? Alternatively, is it possible that we're seeing a new era of meme magic where a mix of a joke and confirmation bias has inadvertently recruited anons from a particular country to regularly perform a specific task?

>January 29, 2017

trump tower working overtime with the fake news

>NPR

Trash

>I wonder, are all these based nordbro archive links from one guy?
yes

So this 25 million figure both counts people who moved from one state to the other and forgot to register in the new state and also assumes they all voted for Clinton

What a load of horse shit. It's literally nothing.

>There's little evidence that this has led to widespread voter fraud, but it has raised concerns that the system is vulnerable.
So you use look at something that can be abused, and then assume that it is abused linking to a largely unrelated story from a more reputable site in order to popularize your fake news.

Fake news

This

Thank you.

This.

YOU'RE A RETARD

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>study published by NPR
>NPR
wouldn't they be on her side, or am I thinking of the wrong NPR?

Agreed

>yournewswire.com

GTFO this is the worst fake news website ever

Adele Caught Shapeshifting Into Eight-Foot Reptilian In New Zealand
yournewswire.com/adele-caught-shapeshifting-reptilian-new-zealand/
>Adele “shapeshifted into an eight-foot reptilian” backstage at Auckland’s Mount Smart Stadium after the final concert of her world tour, according to shocked fans and a reporter from the New Zealand Herald.

>Yournewswire

Sounds legit.

Wouldn't be surprised. It's obvious our elections are rigged.

It's a joke based on a norwegian comedy sketch. There's probably 50 of us.

>same ID different flags

>jan 29, 2017

i didn't think much of it before, but now I'm interested, what's the sketch?