Alpha males don't exist. Suck on that, Sup Forums

Alpha males don't exist. Suck on that, Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc

Other urls found in this thread:

collegehumor.com/post/3930781/americas-hottest-college-girl-2009-is-here
archive.is/9R75Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But faggots do

well its not like you would ever know

Wow the source of the analogy was based on a false assumption so that invalidates the reality that the analogy is trying to describe. Really amazing logic and argumentation.

>alphas and betas aren't real I swear
t. comedy channel run by only beta males

>Beginning of the video
>Girl: I usually have a thing for alpha guys
>Beta Adam: "Uhmmmmm ackchuallyyyy..... no you dont"

Yeah i'm sure nothing gets panties wetter than you autistically explaining to women what they find sexually attractive.

>at the end
>so really the most successful guys are the ones who are just nice to women and give them things. heh heh. Looks like nice guys win after all!

Exactly. One of these men aren't superior to the other.
They are both the exact same.

The betas know.
SHUT IT DOWN!

How the fuck would a Gamma like that know?

What's biologically making me like the guy on the left more

I'm straight btw

Halo effect.

>What's biologically making me like the guy on the left more

Betas: "NOTHING. ATTRACTION IS TOTALLY RANDOM AND NOT BASED ON APPEARANCE SIGNALLING GOOD GENES"

Probably because you are straight and he's effeminate.

Oh shit, read it wrong kek.
He signals better genes desu

Coming from a beta.
There's a major difference between alphas and betas
t. Femanon

Tits or GTFO

Is there a reason that (((they))) are shilling this pompous, smug, arrogant, self-righteous, pseudo-intellectual know-it-all?

Oh wait, it's just an idealized fictional version of what (((they))) wish (((they))) could be

The guy on the left comes across as responsible and reliable. That's not only important in relationships, but also in co-workers and friendships.

Lardo on the right however, has the face of someone who will backstab you the moment he stands something to gain from it.

>lets attack this strawman with a pompous, smug tone.,, for the love of god don't actually look at the content
Why are progressives all such leeching, unoriginal retards?

Would the College Humor of exactly one decade ago have produced this? How do you think most Democrats thought about the alpha male idea then, versus now?

Stronger chin, less fat on the face, not looking like an autistic man child

His features indicate that he has far better genes and is far healthier than the "man" on the left, so the halo effect(google it) naturally makes you like him more as he is a superior and more aesthetically pleasing specimen.

halo effect even affects straight ppl of the same gender, because we all value good genes health in everyone around us.

What's the difference? The alpha is 6'0 and the beta is 5'11. Natural selection at its finest

El Chappo
Marc Antony
George Washington
JFK
Mike Tyson

Wow, some little power bottom didn't do his homework very well. It's almost like all of history shits on his theory.

If alpha males don't exist then does toxic masculinity not either?
What happens to the concept of masculinity?

If being Nice got us pussy, there would be world peace, no crime and I would be having a threesome with Alexandra Daddario and Sophia Turner while Taylor Swift and Daisy Ridley were waiting for their turns.

I fucking hate this faggot and don't get me started on how I don't believe a single one of his episodes. I mean it's from Collegehumor. I stopped going to their website once they stopped doing the Hottest College Girls contest.

Oh hey look, your smug friend who reads Cracked.com too much got his own show

You arent born alpha or beta

You become alpha or beta

/thread

>t. nu-male with beta cuck rimmed glasses and faggy haircut
[ X ] Almond Activation

Omega master race

I like this post and you.

Yeah but reducing those people to merely some sort of biological function is obtuse. Who's to say George Washington wasn't dominated socially in different settings? Or any of those people, their greatness stems from a larger body of traits than something that can be neatly and cleanly packaged as "Alphaness."

It doesn't totally negate the idea that certain men naturally tend towards leadership/following and are more or less attractive, but it does expound it to point out that it's not always one-sided. Someone like Marc Antony probably constantly deferred to competent people in a variety of matters.

This is hilariously correct

Betas think that women being more promiscuous will get them laid. At best it will get them cucked.

FPBP

If I was getting shot at Id want the left guy in my squad

God I hate that faggot

>DUDE did you know sharks really aren't dangerous at all? You can go swimming with them and there's a 75% chance nothing will happen, heh heh.

>DUDE ACKCHUALLYYY niggers aren't dangerous at all, you can hang out with them, and there's a 75% chance nothing will happen!

>CHECKMATE RACISTS

Ok, so I looked into it.
>When it comes to the actual mating, only the lead male and female will actually do so.
>L. David Mech himself says "alpha" doesn't exist unless there are multiple breeders in the pack (which is what creates the hierarchy)

So if you put that together, along with this video, in a typical wolf pack, only the male and female will breed. The other wolves will not breed. And this is no way related to the way we use alpha/beta to relate to humans.

>If being Nice got us pussy, there would be world peace, no crime
kek
You might be right.
Women mostly base their dating/hookup decisions on the male dominance hierarchy. Then dominance becomes an end in itself rather than being the product of a productive endeavor that should be beneficial to society.

>Adam ruins everything
Such a fitting title for his show

This show just reminds me of the millennial obsession with iconoclasm, usually displayed by being a know-it-all jackass

I miss the powerthirst days...

*Destroys your world-view*

Also bonobos sound like the cucks of the animal kingdom

HEY EVERYONE IF I EXPLAIN WHY BEING BETA IS COOL THEN CHICKS WILL WANT ME!

>nah

Fuck off

I could be wrong, but I think Picnicface was a separate thing from CH.

How does this revelation affect virgin chad memes?

I'm talking beyond the video. It's instinctual to know if a man is alpha or not because we look for a good partner when considering child rearing.

Hell no, the Collegehumor back in 2007 was the equivalent of today's TFM or other frat websites minus the frat shit. It was all about partying, hot girls and the fun stuff that goes on in college. Now it's like cracked, full of SJWs and shit like that.

Here's an example of what I remember
collegehumor.com/post/3930781/americas-hottest-college-girl-2009-is-here

>Alpha males don't exist

Says the quintessentially weak beta male.

>being a white knight giving out backrubs will get you laid

nobody in the thread or the video made that claim, retard

>basic reading comprehension/processing a fucking 4 minute video
>american education

CHECKMATE.

Can't imagine why that guy might be seduced by the idea of denying hierarchy. Drawing a total blank. Anyone?

Humans are a coupling species and do not have Alphas, you retard

>A roman general who transformed Rome into a autocratic empire, from an oligarchy probably deferred to people.

You're too dumb to post here. Don't do meth and post.

>#1 Trending

AKA Youtube approved propaganda choice.

>CollegeHumor

Yeah that's the go-to for facts.

bonobo's in their natural habitat have no predators, and abundant resources, which is why they don't need a hierarchy and can fuck each others' brains out all day.

"Dude the ground is all wet outside"

"Oh... so was it raining a little while ago?"

"WHAT THE FUCK I NEVER SAID IT WAS RAINING YOU CANT PROVE I SAID IT"

Why do people these days get so explosively butthurt when they say something, and you make reasonable implications, conclusions, or inferences based upon what they said?

Is this cultural marxism at work, playing word games?

>look, all I'm saying is that the proletariat need to rise up and sieze the means of production

>oh, so you're a communist then

>NO NO I NEVER SAID IT YOU CANT PROVE I SAID IT BECAUSE I DIDNT ACTUALLY SAY IT

Yes, Marc Antony had a huge retinue of very intelligent capable people whom he conferred with regularly. That's not a "stupid" idea.

We might not have alphas but we have fluid dominance hierachies. If it wasn't like this it women wouldn't constantly shame men into trying to get ahead, getting a better car, and so on.

I miss the 2000s

God damn, i love being a chad

>female sexual preference for dominance and aggression can't possibly exist because somone misunderstood wolf behavior

Stop pretending you don't know what people are referring to when they say alpha.

Yeah, exactly. The makers of this video aren't using that sort of nuance in their argument because they have an agenda.

Sure but that's completely separate from the concept of an Alpha. It's completely sensible that those with greater success would have greater mating opportunities.

Sup Forums virgins are unsuccessful basement dwellers that don't know how to shower, which they can absolutely fix.

They need to use terminology that isn't specific to an already existing social hierarchy that humans as a species do not participate in. "It's just an analogy" is a poor excuse for being called out on misusing very specific terminology.

He doesn't have the beta glasses and he doesn't look like a date rapist

Same user...same

>weird angry nonsensical rant
>american education

what is wrong with this faggots head? i want to curb stomp this faggot and cum on his corpse

Stop trying to police peoples language you fucking leaf

>this evidence does not point to them being Alpha
>therefore there are no Alphas
What is the argument from ignorance?
Did he just call those asians monkeys?
Smaller more mildmannered males win via alliances, not being meek or mild. They are friendly with the children.
A dominant personality is dominant everywhere. Playing a game while losing is not qualifier for being beta.

or we can just keep using this word that everybody already knows what we are referring to when we say it.

this isn't controversial.

Okay I guess Gender can mean anything then, my gender is ghost and my pronouns are xe/xir

It's not controversial because the people using this terminology don't know shit about sociology and their problems with women stem from being fucking retarded

Some guys also just win the genetic lottery, and grow up to have more masculine features. A George Costanza is going to have a tough time versus this guy on the left when it comes to trying to woo women. Just do the best you can with what you have, and don't waste your time on women out of your league.

>he reads something that makes sense, and calls it nonsense

cool newspeak

>ywnb Nordische Master Race
If you think about, there really is no reason to live at all.

words are used because of their utility in describing reality. They aren't invented by pretentious cunts like yourself.

Lady bonobos chase alpha dick too.
archive.is/9R75Z

We already have words that describe the social situations people use when they say Alpha to describe humans. It's existed long before internet virgins co-opted alpha.

Words have specific meanings and do so to help us convey our messages accurately to eachother, this is like calling all sets of stairs ladders and expecting others to not call you retarded.

no both of those roles are valid because they can be observed in society

>Words have specific meanings

Retarded has a specific meaning that you're ignoring because you know that i'll know what you mean.

You're doing exactly what you're bitching about RIGHT NOW

If alpha male is mostly extrovert, then are there any statistics of extrovert and introvert percentage that produce offspring lifetime? Percentage lifetime relationships?
Curious and I couldn't find any.

But I do believe you are less advanced in mental development, that's not a misuse at all.

What are you two sucking eachothers dick about?

Yet you think he wed cleopatra, one of the only female leaders of Egypt, because he wasn't Alpha.
The post wasn't stupid, just the dickless wonder making it. Adam is a stupid queer and bases human interaction on non human mating habits. It's like saying human are x becaus cars are y.
The whole thing is a joke, disproved by any snapshot of history.

The analogy works perfectly precisely because people know the full implication of the word even though it doesn't apply to humans and does apply to another species we have literally domesticated into being subservient. Same thing if I call you a fuccboi, its largely a made up word but you know the full implication of what it is. Tada! it becomes a part of the lexicon similar to alpha.

The terminology originates from gray wolves, and in gray wolf packs the alpha is just the father of the pack. He does not gain that position through dominance but through patrilineal succession.

The analogy doesn't work at all unless your knowledge of pack species is extremely poor.

You failed critical thinking mate. The ultimate litmus is if I utter a verbalization of glutteral noise and you understand the notion as verbalized. Which you do. Which, in turn, is why people use it. You can't even argue you don't understand what is meant because your autistic screeching NEEDS to understand it in order to sperg out like you are.

While I admire you attempting to sound worldly and smart, you don't realize how idiotic and dumb you come across.

CHADS BTFO

It's a social construct

faggot here, i can verify this

I think he's literally LARPing as adam at this point.

Being able to understand language that has been misused does not justify it's usage. English is absolutely a living language and I accept that the definitions of words change with usage.

However Alpha is specific scientific jargon and it is important for jargon to maintain it's meaning. When speaking about sociology it is important to use the already established terminology if you wish to be properly understood.

>A George Costanza is going to have a tough time versus this guy on the left when it comes to trying to woo women.

Uh, no. It's all about PERSONALITY and CONFIDENCE.

George Costanza would get way more ass than Channing Tatum if he displayed an outgoing and likeable demeanor. You think girls would just like, be attracted to a man based on his looks? Even if he was shy or weird? I think not, bro.

Get fucked nerd.

Of course not, he has to have a big wallet as well.

Fat Greg Proops

You sound like one of the faggots who argues the definition of the word cuck