Kek, antifa has lit Patreon offices on fire after they shut down an antifa patreon account

kek, antifa has lit Patreon offices on fire after they shut down an antifa patreon account.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PjiV2
patreon.com/IGDNews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you know it was antifa?

is that a man or a woman?

Well, i doubt it was Lauren.

If only Antifa had a central office to burn down. Oh well, guess we'll have to settle for George Soros' house.

>antifa patreon account
what do they buy with it Sup Forums ? tell me about it.

Hahahahaha, get fucked Jack

>radical terror organzation known for setting shit on fire and terrorizing anyone who opposes them dindu nuffin

butt plugs and drugs

antifa did it again those bastards

Maybe they can crowd fund the repair effort?

And now they put it out

The windows were smashed with a bike lock and the place wreaked of patchouli, body odor and failure.

manifest
observable
fire

Also all trashcans were smashed up

It could be an accident..
But these guys seem like they have an axe to grind.

I'm glad everyone is safe. This is how a potentially dreadful fire can end when all fire safety codes and regulations are met or exceeded. This Christmas send your local Fire Marshall a small gift, it's a tragedy how their sterling work to save lives goes unappreciated.

But hey this one bloke made a youtube video saying Trump was a standup guy. Better shut him down because these people are terrorists.

They found a fascist trashcan beat to death on scene.

>summer of rage

"100 Nazi scalps!"

The fact that Trump hasn't declared them a terrorist organization yet proves that he is completely impotent.

archive.is/PjiV2

Homeland Security already tags them. Known members are subjected to stricter scrutiny when boarding planes and trains.

Are they in the bay area? Antifa people have been burning down apartments there

>literally, on fire
great observation

Anyone watch alternative news. They may have vids on it

i have no idea, it's near Union hall and the Civic center.

Maybe it was a disgruntled employee who hated the office layout.

>commies angry when they lose their capital

Somebody set up a GoFundMe for their repairs.

Delicious irony.

Shitty swastikas were spray painted all over the walls in a attempt to frame neo-Nazis.

their patreon (removed) - patreon.com/IGDNews

its most probably them

Was the goal to kill someone or destroy hardware?

KeK

Aren't all fascists garbage?

Oh my oh dear what a shame.

Perhaps it's best for businesses to remain neutral and not engage in political virtue signaling?

Hi Lauren

Dat trash can was a good boy, he dinndu nuffin wrong. He wuz goin ta school to get iz deree in waste management while working a full time job.

Your guess is as good as mine.
But, if it was not an accident, i think it's antifa who got butthurt over their closed patreons. That got shut down, due to pressure on jack after Laurens page got removed.

They're also pissed because jack went on Rubin report and is talking to Tim Pool

Patreon deserves it with their SJW bullshit. Don't expect the right to save you from the rabid left you stupid bastard.

how does this hurt patreon if all the employees are alive? muslims would have charlie hebdo'd these mofos without a second thought.

yes

This makes me super happy to be a NEET.

BTFO HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER

AGHHH FUCK GLUMP WTF I LOVE CRIME RIDDEN MINORITIES NOW

From what I know, they used it for Recruitment and stuff like that

they attacked Lauren Southern, and now they're facing the Finn's wrath

Lel

Isn't this literally a South Park episode?

>California

>2 guys wearing the same shirt

kek

Insurance fraud and false flag.
It's only been 24 hours since Google announced their campaign to de facto ban alt-right e-celebs from YouTube. This false flag was scheduled to coincide with that. They all worked together to plan this. There will be more fake events like this in the coming weeks with other anti-white companies and individuals.
Soon Patreon will announce they have "proof" that a supporter of Lauren Southern lit the fire (even though Jack Conte's associate lit the fire as instructed by Jack Conte). It will give them even more free publicity than the fire itself already has.
The false flags will cause a cascading crescendo of hysteria resulting in the normies demanding that the alt-right be classified as a domestic terrorist organization

Like a gang initiation?

checked and that is a mirror bro.

I think they were late with "Sophie" LeBelle's funds and (s)he went apeshit because (s)he couldn't afford "her" hormones.

lols

the only people I know who I support getting money from Patreon are CaspainReport and that TBN gun channel on youtube.

Checked. The future is grim indeed

San Francisco getting sucked into it's own asshole? More or less.

The right never does shit. Ever. That's a reason I get impatient with them, but at least they can't pin shit on them.

lol calling Dave Rubin alt-right.

I looked it up, it was actually an episode about gofundme, but the parallels are there.

Saved. Thank you.

^^he's right ya' know!^^

kek

this

....Literally right out of south park.

lmao this is more likely indeed
>he hasnĀ“t posted today from what I know
>traveling

Yes this definitely was not neo Nazis

>inb4 it was a mouth breathing south park autist

What's this from?

G20.

It's a person

I actually remember reporting the account a while back. Feels good man.

Neither of those are bad things.

>after they shut down an antifa patreon account.

Whose account?

Fake fucking News
OP is worse than CNN

DOMESTIC
TERRORIST
ORGANIZATION
STATUS
NOW

Idk from where exactly
That's what happens when Antifa try to fight things that are not trash cans and are not outnumbering their opponent six to one

Check the shirt on the guy with the jacket on his right

looks like facebook to me

:^)

Those loose wires are a state

If it's Antifa then probably just destruction for destruction's sake.

>patreon.com/IGDNews

cool

gee i feel like i already have seen someone say all of those things

It's an individual

WTF, I love Chuck Schumer now.

>And More
I kek every time

>Insurance fraud and false flag.

There's a wonderful old Southern term for insurance fraud.

>Jewish lightning

i would likely hazard a guess that patreon uses multiple servers across the globe and probably at least one off grid tape backup. it would take a group like the CIA to take them down consecutively.

>Lauren Southern is now Antifa

Seems legit

shit chuck at least try and disguise trumps platform when you copy it whole cloth