YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki is a fucking idiot

If you guys want to know why YouTube is becoming shit, you can blame this cunt!

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/youtube-ceo-susan-wojcicki-on-tackling-online-extremism-and-silicon-valley-sexism-a3601391.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BzUWKSYjpgQ
twitter.com/susanwojcicki
linkedin.com/in/susan-wojcicki-b136a99/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/SusanWojcicki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jew?

Because censorship is so progressive!

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/youtube-ceo-susan-wojcicki-on-tackling-online-extremism-and-silicon-valley-sexism-a3601391.html

Women ruin everything

Is that a tranny?

I know right? I say we start a raid on her!

youtube.com/watch?v=BzUWKSYjpgQ

>that nose
>that name
>muscular arms
what do you think?

Seems so. They then blame "trolls" For the failures that occur from their shit policies.

so she's Youtube's Marissa Mayer then?

Yes, another woman that can't build anything so she runs it into the ground and complains about muh sexism.

>I know right? I say we start a raid on her!
You don't blend in at all cocksucker

D-did that used to be a dude at one point?

>In a position of power

That's all you need to ask to know if someone is a kike, really.

That may very well be a man

He's right though. She should be taken down.

So can we do to fight back?

You goys are just jealous of her chosen master genes.

exactly

Is that thing a trap?

Sheeeet. That's hard on the eyes.

I literally flinched a bit when the big image popped up.

YourCrapTube. I still watch a lot tech videos like Linus.

That feminist in your face high heels while looking like shit

I hate her already

>implying jewtube shouldn't be ran into the ground

Are there any good alternatives to jew tube cropping up yet?

I have a 27" monitor.

I nearly shit myself.

so this is the person behind all the spiderman and elsa videos...

So, is it true the ADL is going to determine what is "proper" content and what is racist sexist homophobic right wing hate speech?

Kill youtube kill facefuck
this should be Trump's #1 tech and free speech priority

have a painless & seamless overnight replacement with a meshed together network of competing platforms so they're not lone data scam platforms hoarding all the data the users have put on over the last 8 years. you'd have meshtube and meshbook so that youtube & facebook would just be one company of 10 or so competing all interlocked together so that users see videos/posts and can interact with them even if the friends/creators are using another platform. end this data scam assault of the public square & ideas

all data: subscribers, views, comments, likes, photos, friends people have produced and typed up over the last 10 years (which they own, not the Data Scammers like they would have you believe) is on meshtube and meshbook the day this law is passed. for pewdiepie and his viewers, or your family and their friends using facebook nothing changes except they are no longer censored and facefuck is a $1billion company again like it should be. holding people's data hostage is not providing a hundred billion dollars of value to the world a group of 10 generation Z's could reproduce facefuck in a year it's not a special contribution to the world, what is valuable is the data (which the people typed up not facefuck). facefuck and ADLtube need a harsh wake up

end Zuckerfuck Data Scam Enterprises and ADL terror thoughtcrimetube

There's Vidme, Dailymotion, and Vimeo.

>tfw Sup Forums is eventually sold to a company who wants to turn us into edgy reddit and inserts an algorithm to delete all our posts

>She is the daughter of Esther Wojcicki, an educator of Russian Jewish descent

Don't lie, you'd let her
>head
your company any day

>every corporate monopoly is repressing dissent (or "extremism") because dissent is bad for their class interests
>surely this particular individual, and not having corporate monopolies on the web, is to blame

Decentralize and democratize power and there's no more problem.

Sweet Christmas..

>Wojcicki
It's Wójcicka for fuck's sake. Females with male polish surnames are making me insane.

>Russian Jewish descent
those god damn Ruskies are at it again

Vidme and Vimeo are far more cucked than jewjube.

YOUTUBE IS A WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF GOOGLE
Every (((youtube))) act is a (((google))) act.

lol

just kill yourself normie retard

>CEO
>of youtube
>a site that makes no money
>it's a woman
>a woman is CEO of a website that makes no money and is enacting policies anathema to free market principles
why am i not surprised?

>>a site that makes no money
are you fucking retarded?

Best thing is they can never get rid of her no matter how much she fucks up, because that would be sexist and result in lawsuits.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME!

nepotistic jew. sister is CEO of 23andJew. Married to sergey brin, google co-founder.
>family affair

>Yes goy, this women is the cause of all your problems
>If you get her fired all the problems will be solved
>Pay no attention to the (((man behind the curtain)))

democratization requires centralization.

Jewgle consistently state that youtube struggles to break even and has never been profitable. The only reason they dont close it is that it's sheer sizeable loss alone would cripple googles control over the internet.

Jewish Woman fucking up a company, why am I not surprised

>regards, Buzzfeed writer

>female CEO
>bad results
IMAGIN MAH SHOWK

>putting women in positions of power

Even rome didn't do this.

Here's all her social media accounts.

twitter.com/susanwojcicki
linkedin.com/in/susan-wojcicki-b136a99/

Could someone make a Wojak out of Wojcicki?

Gtfo kys pos

Just wow!
That is some scary Sven the Laplander face right there. A face that only her doggo can love.
Perhaps people should start migrating to the other video sites. I hardly hit up because of all of the censorship.

Someone should make a youtube clone.

>Jewgle consistently state that youtube struggles to break even and has never been profitable
>state

Never believe the jew. Especially when they talk about corporate accounting. (((Hollywood studio accountants))) told James Cameron that Titanic didn't make any money, to jew him out of his profit shares.

It gets scary after being here a while.

Same thing happened to Peter Jackson on Lord of the Rings. The guy that wrote Forest Gump also got jewed out of his profits as well.

"""women"""

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Just stop man, we aren't gonna fall for it, we aren't gonna fall for it tomorrow or next week. I archived this thread, will archive again after my post as further evidence we told you to fuck off if this somehow turns into a "thing".

You fucks keep thinking we are idiots, and it only serves to harm you time and again.

Peter Jackson made up for it with "King Kong" by demanding half the gross (and he got it from the Jews), so don't feel bad for him.

but thats clearly a man

That face
Those knock knees
Crooked feet
"""Gods chosen people"""

Have you ever heard her speak? Bitch is barely literate. Clearly a diversity quota hire.

oh god

>pic related all over again

Oh god her!

I fucking hate this kike, because of her shitty attempts of managing youtube she ran in into the ground but removing the adds off of anyone who isn't abiding by her rules the fucking polok yid trash.

this chick's face literally echoes

If you guys want an alternative to YouTube, there's VidME!

With no survivors.

Except for Pewdiepie.

Today I learned that Youtube has ads.

I really need a browser plugin that lets me right-click a name and select "search Wiki for this name and the word [jew]"

That's a fucking man, and if it isnt...... Thats a female no one should have kids with ..... ever.............

Snipers or doxxing

pls subscribe to Pyrocynical

Hey, you're forgetting someone

Unfortunate lack of half of upper lip but a convenient angle to hide the hook noseZ

women ruin almost everything

Sup Forums is always right

Why are you surprised? If you're not a jew or gay you can't make it in this world

Why not just say you're a celibate fag who sleeps with women to practice for when you meet the right man?

And amoured skeptic, Sargon of Akkad, rageafterstorm and shoe0nhead

Am I the only one that thinks she kinda looks like Nicholas Cage?

>THIS GUY

Shaped exactly like a Mrs. Potato head

Wojackike

twitter.com/SusanWojcicki

Oh, a woman in charge of something. Assemblywomen.jpg

I don't think you convinced them Joey. Next time don't sound so eager.

Fucking ADL.

When do white people get a fucking bullshit organization to censor anything they deem anti white?

Hollywood would be blitz in an afternoon.

And if course that would be antithetical to the constitution, the philosophy of freedom, and you know the very fucking essence of what it means to be an American.

But you know when the Jews do it it's cool. Fuck google.

Fuck youtube. Even if you like it, adblock that shit.
Demonitize the whole fucking shitshow. Make it die.

WARNING: YOU ARE FALLING VICTIMS OF JEWISH TRICKS

>turns out it wasn't the Jews, it's some dumb feminist bitch
Actually sweetie, you can't blame
her. This dumb bitch isn't the one whose making these decisions, she probably agrees with them, but she's not making them. In reality a large number of individual Jews in the tech industry and Jewish "rights" organizations who have sway on Google are the ones making these decisions. They realize the Trump election was won largely in part due to the Internet and the lack of respect people have for legacy media (TV shows, etc). They want to take over Internet media now to maintain their control, because in any democracy Jews must control all communications resources to maintain their control.

This woman is the punching bag that they let you get your anger out on. If she was fired the next day the same things would happen at YouTube. And, she probably will end up getting fired and all the goyim will see it as a victory and then the same policies will be implemented anyways.

I saw this shit happen with Chairman Pao back during GG when all the redditors were bitching about her. She gets fired but reddit keeps its same policies.

TL;DR this girl is a scapegoat with little to no influence on YT's policies and you took the bait sorry its just the Jews again

You better believe it. And it pisses me off seeing kikes stealing polish surnames and making people think actual poles are kikes.

ALSO, keep in mind that her sister owns 23&Me. Don't use that site; they store your genomic data for nefarious purposes.

I love this pasta

T H I S
I
H
S

vid.me is starting to get interesting