Muzzie hate thread

Old but gold

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7PpE15yh58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Islam is by far the most redpilled ideology/religion. It does not tolerate what the West gladly permits: zionism, feminism, faggotry, hedonism, infidelity, marxism, and all other types of degeneracy. Instead it promotes family and tradition.

Studies have shown a strong correlation between testosterone and conservative values. Studies also show that sunlight (because it provides vitamin D) greatly increases testosterone. Is it any wonder that the men who live in the desert have the heaviest beards and most conservative values?

The truth is that betas with low testosterone like the posters at r/The_Donald hate Islam because subconsciously, they enjoy the idea of their wife getting fucked by another man before them. They enjoy the idea of their girlfriend/wife wearing yoga pants to advertise their ass to every man who walks past.

>b...but they told me Islam was for raping children

(((They))) have been telling you this for years. How else do they plan on getting you to fight for their oil? Islam has about as much pedofilia as the Catholic Church, most of which (for both Islam and Christianity) is propagated by the jews to undermine religion. Most (((documented))) child raping occur in literal war zones like parts of Afghanistan, but I ask you to name me a country destroyed by war that also wasn’t rampant with degeneracy. In wealthy, stable countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Syria before the civil-war, all forms of faggotry, beastiality, and rape are punished strictly under Shariah law.

(1/2)

>but Islam is too strict

Islam is strict for the same reason that the military is strict. The military forces you to do every task, whether it be shining your boots or making your bed, to the best of your ability because otherwise you’ll become undisciplined and unable to perform the more important tasks. Likewise, Islam has strict rules like praying five times a day, fasting, and wearing the hijab because otherwise, the people won’t follow the more important rules like remaining faithful to their spouse. Though this is what makes the religion prone to radicalism, it is what also makes the followers remain faithful.

>can’t we just be Christian

As much as I hate to say it, no. Christianity is far too permissive. It teaches the idea that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, and that his sacrifice allows for the salvation of all. Islam, on the other hand, holds everyone accountable for their own actions. Repentance doesn’t matter on the day of judgement. Just look at the average ““Christian”” person today and see how sinful they are. Even Hitler is quoted as saying, “The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible with Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness”

You can never be truly redpilled if you hate Islam.

(2/2)

how can you hate yourself and your ancestors so much to embrace that which we've fought against for so long?

or are you an inbred paki?

kys with your sandnigger lies
ausradieren mit diesen araber gesindel!

We must sacrifice some of our European identity for the greater good. I know it's a hard sacrifice, but sacrifices are never easy, otherwise it wouldn't be a sacrifice.

Islam is pure degeneracy. Just look at the Ramadan. It should be a time of reflection and prayer, yet they stuff their faces at night. Compare this with strict Orthodox Christians, who eat nothing for 5 days except a small vegetarian meal the evening of the third day.

Or look at their multiple wives, or even "one night marriages".

Christianity needs to regain its masculinity, but that does not mean it is a lost cause.

muslims aren't human
kys sandnigger

shoebat.com/2014/05/30/biblical-evidence-worship-allah-worship-lucifer/

islam needs to be eradicated from this planet

we need to cleanse the world of this lunacy

>135942925
you worship a gay rock and idolize a pedo

Check them digits satan
Check this nigga who don't know how to quote

Islam condones first cousin relations and Imams encourages it, this leads to a lower collective IQ, look and how fucked up the sand niggers are...

Anyone else absolutely excited for the day the mudslimes try to regulate streets in the US via Sharia law? I dont think it will occur while Trump is in office, but when a lefty eventually retakes the throne in 2024 possibly, the Muslims will once again go too far, thinking they are gaining momentum and overshoot by imposing sharia.

That my friends, is when the fun begins. They are anti capitalist shitheads, too stupid to understand the American people will react with extreme violence once they try.

It will happen, and the reaction will be glorious. They assume all whites are Euro cucks, completely missing how generations of European genetics in America that were so resistant to the crown, carried on and bred with other crazy whites.

It will be their end in America, they will try it, and they will end up in a purge. Screen cap this, by 2025, if a Republican isn't in office, the Muslims will miscalculate the Americans, demand sharia, and get cleansed in rabid fashion.

Anyone else see this reality within their lifetime? It's so easy to call, it's going to be comedy gold seeing it happen.

>Imams encourages it
This is bait.

Painting Muhammad with Bob Ross

youtube.com/watch?v=x7PpE15yh58