How does this make you feel Sup Forums ?

how does this make you feel Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funny, it feels funny that the Irish would be that cucked with the EU policies, tho how do you feel about that OP?

I knew the Irish could do it!

Hooo-ha Ireland!

I feel bad for africa. Immigration strip their communities of the best and brightest they have. The biz owners. The doctors. The future leaders of their peoples. Sad

Pretty fucking depressed ngl, my country is really going down the shitter especially since any type of Nationalist movement here is Marxist to the core fuck my life lol

Meanwhile in Zimbabwe, every single Olympic medal they've ever won was won by a white.

>all of African descent

Did they really need to include that phrase?

niggers are fast

What is stopping them from making Africa great aga—,er, great?
Brain drain is a really shitty thing no matter where it happens

Yes, because that's what makes it amazing.

Better than claiming they are fucking Irish.

The future is bright!

Make ALL of them black bitches run for money.
>they get a job
>they get fit
>they win championships, bringing money into the country
win-win

>Meanwhile every American tries to claim Irish descent

Yeah they run fast because they get a lot of practice by running from the cops.

This desu. We need to accept all economic migrants, not just the upper class. Also, y'know, stop propping up shit-tier African governments because they give western corporations resources on the cheap; maybe if we end imperialism no one will need to become an economic migrant.

Ruins the point of true Olympic sports, should be each native countrymen competing against each other not importing foreigners to win for your country then we really just have a bunch of Kenyans racing in long distance and no true competition between countries

How does THIS make you feel Sup Forums???? LMAO

Heh a literal potatonigger

He just copy pasted Trump's plan lol

Just chose those who have ginger bearsd (there are some, I'm sure) and then select the best.

>we have no platform so we'll just copy Trump's
Pathetic

I'd love to see this fat tick get ripped off of its host and slowly wither away

Feels jewish senpai

Globalism has been very good to Ireland.

The emerald isle operates as a tax haven for many multinational corporations to be founded. My company is based in Dublin, and they're building a massive building at the moment.

Africans are the best at track this isn't news

Cool, you won at something that only you care about! I'm so happy for you

The men's team of course

>niggers are good at running for the entertainment of whites
Good. Keep 'em running those laps if it keeps them out of trouble.

Lmao they are taking pages from the Trump playbook. Totally desperate

>"irish" athletes

not seeing the red hair and pale skin there, laddie.

Kindof reminds me of when trannys win in womens sports

Sort of defeats the meaning of international competition when you can just get a bunch of ringers

Wow such
IRISH
R
I
S
H

My opinion exact, unfortunately no one cares about race it's all about what passport you have

Get your shit together Ireland. Im planning to visit in the future and dont want to see an infested country like mine.

Perfect all the niggers should feel at home with potato niggers they are even use to fammine it's just like Africa really

potato niggers are now just niggers. kek

I don't like it at all. You're letting Europe destroy the home of my ancestors. Get your fucking shit together, what the fuck.

europe is lost

It's all so tiring

fun fact
new york has more pure breed irish than ireland

I've got a few red hairs in my beard

Those black irish are at it again

No. Stop all immigration. Immigration as it stands still strip those communities of the more driven individuals. It's better to help them where they are then bring them here where assimilation is impossible.

It feels like they're trading technological advancement and a stable society for shiny medals for fools.

I always knew Irish people were niggers deep down.

I can say I have Irish ancesty. Hopefully goes as far back as the start of this nation.

We weren't kidding about Irish not being white.

Wtf those aren't normal Irish people?
I'm shocked
Sup Forums lied

>how does this make you feel Sup Forums ?

Pretty good because it reinforces that there really are differences between races

the future is bright-shit-colored

Also why aren't they called Afro-Irish, Afro-British etc as they are called Afro-American in the states

They will NEVER be IRISH

It makes me feel like mass extermination is truly the only way forward.

Most other Amerilards don't understand IRA were marxist...

Irish and niggers are literally the same.

I know there was a Marxist IRA. The IRA started in the 1700s. The IRA has a strong brand. I suggest that Irish start giving a shit about their island nation and start making Ireland into a place that "refugees" won't want to move to. That is after all how the Irish kept the Romans out a couple thousand years ago.

there won't be a single white athlete in the next european tournaments

Holy shit/pol/ has really become dumb.

That's the flag of ivory coast. It's a troll image. I can't believe I have to point this out.

I know, they were some what seemed redpilled leaders like Arthur Griffith, Eoin O'Duffy etc but anything after the War Of Independence/Civil War was Marxist, and even in those wars there were Marxist in the ranks.

ireland YES!!!

>1/64 Irish wannabes here in the states will be all that's left of the Irish
For fuck's sake paddies, it's bad enough knowing quebec's gonna be the last of the french.

Paddy abroad here.

1. Niggeress is holding the flag like ivory coast flag. An utter disgrace to the Republic.
2. Imagine what will happen now when the rest of the Nigerian anchor babies come of age.
3. I'm bringing my guns with me when I return home. Pádraig Pearse is turning in his grave right now.

It doesnt make me feel anything, Im not Irish.

atleast these guys can win you medals, I've seen Limerick and I can't see any of those walking bin bags doing the 400m Relay

Well they used to say the Irish were the niggers of Europe.
I guess now they're just the niggers

>The future is bright
>cause a pure negres is your athlete
what the fuck is this

The future is dark

Makes me love my whiteness and hight IQ.

Limerick is the new Gotham and those binbags are the saviours that Limerick deserves.

Gives Black Irish a new meaning

*Flys buzzing around those dumpy asses*

This was staged. Not the IRA, but this photo.

youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

As a Dubliner, this song will always give me the feels

MAKE AFRIKA GREAT FOR ONCE

All the top sprinters are black. All the top long distance runners are Kenyan or Ethiopian.

"Race is a social construct"

Why does it have to be thrown right in our faces? Does the average person really not have any reservations about the loss of national identity throughout the Western World?

Does that make the imagery less affective? Ireland fought so hard for independence only to turn it over to the globalists in the EU. If something isn't done now it won't take long before Ireland loses all of it's national identity.

>Niggers can run

Is this news?

>hey guys, look at these Africans run fast
>boy is the future ever so bright!

Are they serious? I guess going into space and curing cancer doesn't mean shit if you can't run.

It's Ghana's flag those niggers are carrying.

Race doesn't matter except when race matters ;)

The blacks generally keep to themselves, stay in urban areas and generally move to the UK as they get older (this applies to the younger ones such as these girls). Of course they're going to dominate sprinting as Africans generally fare better against Europeans. It's not a true reflection of our demographics

>at European level

Apes competing at human level?

Is that your real motivation for all this crap, to catch up to America in the medal count at the fucking Olympics?

You stupid fucks.

> he's never been to Portlaoise, Naas, or Newbridge

I know I just saw it and laughed

Sorry, it's Cote d'Ivoire

Parts of Dublin too

why are blacks so superior in sports?

>all 3 of african descent
Yes because their skin color gave us no indication

Dublin has been fully of foreigners since 988 AD anyway

I bet we would see a liberal chimpout if a straight white male was representing Japan, or some place like that.

Makes me wonder why my 41 year old wife's tummy is more toned then the athlete's belly on the left.

Also it makes me feel like laughing when I noticed that the athlete on the left is named Moses.

Yeah true but at least it was mainly white foreigners

Actually a half-black girl won miss japan.

Most people didn't really care, it wasn't even a thing of "look how progressive they are". The worst she got was some shit from 2ch.

More Irish than your fucking PM

It doesn't

Like killing myself

>Sad
not
>Sad!