If you look upon the suffering of your fellow man and woman alike...

If you look upon the suffering of your fellow man and woman alike, and cannot feel the need to help them out of their misery, you cannot consider yourself a human being. You are a monster.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBf7KRO_sgw
youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Dude, you should totally pay for others to have children so that their children will need help too.

I don't consider them humans, they are animals, dumb animals.

I can help them out of their misery in a few easy steps

>Wear
>a
>condom

Only death can end their misery.

Sucks to be born a nigger in Africa.
Maybe they should think before they fuck.

these aren't my fellow men

But they aren't human.

Huh?

Those are niggers.

Show me some suffering human beings, please, and I'll extend my sympathy.

If you look upon your fellow man and label them monster, you are morally corrupt.

They have grown to dependant on foreign aid.
We should put them out of there misery.

So you're telling me life is unjust and even though people can do something about it, they don't do it for selfishness? Wow, you should give courses about, maybe call it life-101, "How to be autistic"

Be honest are you even Japanese?

THIS is the root of all suffering in the world.

What rules us now is a soft headed, mushy, egalitarian, feminine sort of altruism. What we need is a hard headed, masculine sort of altruism.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBf7KRO_sgw

this bait 3/10

>If you look upon the suffering of your fellow man and woman alike, and cannot feel the need to help them out of their misery, you cannot consider yourself a human being. You are a monster.

If you look upon the suffering of your fellow man and woman alike, and cannot feel the need to let nature fix overpopulation, you cannot consider yourself a human being. You are a monster.

I know this is a gay ass 1 post by this ID thread, but I'll sage with a story

>have 8 brothers and sisters
>get sent to the best private schools parents can afford (philippines)
>3 of us study hard and excel
>want to do silly shit like interior decorating, but decide to go into nursing because that's where the money is
>rest of the siblings fuck off, party, fail, transfer to other schools, party some more, have kids out of wedlock, etc
>study hard at college, graduate near top of class
>apply for US citizenship, fasttrack because US needs nurses
>I go to US, other 2 go to Canada
>rest of the siblings stay in Philippines and slowly sink into poverty
>become moderately successful in the US and Canada because nursing pays well
>brothers and sisters whine that we should be sending them money

Fuck you, you made your bed, now lie in it. You had the same opportunities as we did and decided getting drunk and fucking around was more important, and now you're reaping what you sowed - nothing.

> not today goldburg

OP probably thinks non profit organizations actually donate more than 10% of what they are donated and every employee is a volunteer.

Why donate 5 dollars when 50 cents is given to help? They're capitalizing on your emotions. They're one of ((them)).

of course not but those poops with feet still aren't my fellow men.
look to your own people first, you can make a genuine difference by helping your neighbor. And the rewards will be paid back through the strengthening of your own people and their community.

This world is run by monsters, or I'd have an easy way to put myself out of my misery.

2edgy5me

Africa sucked long before the white man was there, sucks now, and will continue to suck forever

any and all aid merely prolongs their suffering

we did,then that was considered wrongthink and was stopped.

My favorite that I remember
Basically goes "We got this big fucking cargo ship filled with rice but forgot to pay for gas pls donate"

>has peace sign flag
>You are a monster!!!
Typical

if you are in the same hospital as boogie please dump a box of mouse poison into his IV bottle and also stuff the empty box into his mouth if you have the chance

underage b& get out

>You are a monster

even if that help will eventually cause the extinction of the entire human race?
I'm not a monster, I'm just a realist

Fuck them never feed the animals they will breed more animals !

This is biological scum. OP is most likely a social scum. Of course if he's not a nigger (or another biological scum)

Ok how about this. We feed dem niglets, but with food that sterilises them so they won't make even more niglets to feed when they grow up.

I genuinely think it's a humane and practical solution, but ofc most liberals would have me hanged for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE

sterilise the adults if you are really interest in ending poverty in these shitholes
i feel bad for the little niggas bc they did not ask to be born, but feeding them so they can continue the cycle is counterproductive

Helping in your pic instance actually has done more harm.

I wish I lived in Japan.

At what point does empathy, kindess, and generosity become stupidity and a danger to your own people?

Right now.

This immigration problem, and the white genocide, was orchestrated by white people themselves. If we cut off all aid from africa millions would die overnight and billions would follow. Yet we keep feeding them for free, so they come here so they can get fed,housed,and paid for nothing, while at the same time change our demographics so much that it changes entire countries politics, history, and laws. This is pure stupidity, and will lead to the fall of western civilization. It's up to the individual to stand up and demand change, before it's too late.
Do you honestly think a black europe and a black us is going to send billions in aid to other countries who will never give them anything in return, except more stupid uneducated people who want more free gibs?

well of course dubfuck, but since you cannot look into the ((causes)) of the suffering and misery you can not consider yourself a human being. You are a monster,

Those poor chimps.

It would be less cruel if we just sterilized them. That would stop their lineage suffering. They got left behind evolution wise and can't compete in this crazy modern world.

WORD!

we should have just eradicated them when we where there, these shit skins are spreading like a disease

That's the think I feel nothing because they are not my people if it wasn't for our "kindness" their parents would have starved and this problem would be solved

Digits say OP will be born a starving AIDS nigglet in Africa

UMA DELICIA

This is a fucking disaster.
Give them food to grow up an them swarming Europe.
Fucking chips i will throw them to a river if it was my responsability.

It astounds me that people can understand the concept of "don't give food to bears, pigeons and stray cats" but they dump airplanes full of macaroni&cheese into an African village and then get surprised when an army of hungry niggers show up at their doorstep demanding more.

I always get sad when I check the filename and it's not cannibalism.jpg

>fellow people
non-whites are not our people
>1 post by this ID
found the shill
>sage and reported

Every baby in Africa needs to be aborted to save it from poverty. Kill african babies now.

Help them how? They will not help them selfs

K...

infanticide.jpg

Kek

build a massive amount of abortion centers in africa
Problem solved.
:^)

Absolutely. Well put.

Who cares what liberals think. They won't evolve, and therefore will inevitably die.

>and cannot feel the need to help them out of their misery

I've got the solution right here to help them out of their misery, OP.

Most of us have our own families to concern ourselves with.

If you think you are earning some sort of Points for using Niggers in your Psy-Op?

Go fuck yourself.

The world needs monsters so that the good may yet live

this

they did it to themselves

>fellow man
even dog have more common with our species

What can you do to help them? If you throw food and other resources at them, the fools who can't care for themselves will only breed more. The more they breed the more niggers are born, and human suffering increases. A nigger's mere existence is suffering, to limit the number of them in the world is to decrease human suffering.

This