I support the wall but RAISE is too much

My family would not have been allowed to come here since we were dirt poor looking to improve our lives. We are a middle class family now and now I don't think people from my extended family can even come here any more.

Why aren't you men having more kids instead of blaming immigrants for all of your problems?

Aren't you forgetting who caused the 2008 crash?

>who caused the crash
bill Clinton ending glass steagle

Fuck chain migration

clueless

ITs called "fuck you I got mine"

Once your secure you need to fuck over those below you so they cant take what you have and there's more for you

Nobodies blaming all their problems on immigrants, however America isn't getting high quality immigrants even if they're here legally.

It's estimated that (illegal) immigrants cost the US $100+ Billion a year.

>we were dirt poor looking to improve our lives.

you went from a shithole impoverished country to a rich one, but did you ever stop to consider WHY your country is so impoverished? The Americas have fine soil, fine climate and fine coastline. Mexico has very fertile soil (except the north of course) coasts for shipping, oil, metal and timber. Why is it a shithole? It is because of the people that inhabit it. Why is it that the deserts of the USA aren't narco mini states? Look at Austria: It is a small, cold, mountainous LAND LOCKED country, and it is doing just fucking fine. And yet Mexico, Columbia, Venezuela, etc etc that have coastal access, are large, have fertile soil and plenty of rivers, are shit. It is your people that are shit. If we let your people into our country it will become shit. Mexico was the strongest territory in the new world before the Spanish pulled out following the rebellions and look at the meteoric descent. Same with Haiti. Same with Africa. You and your low IQ people need to leave. I can empathize that you are fleeing your own failure of a state, but I am not controlled by my emotions. If you inhabit our great country you will spread the diseases of your old country. I can not allow that.

They're more than welcome to come here if they're white and have a skill that is in need. Otherwise fuck off we're full.

>t.race autist

Mexico has some of the richest and most corrupt people on the planet.

Most of the 'low IQ' people I've met are white guys who I work with since I own my own construction business. They're nice people and don't hold their low IQ against them. Hell it makes me more money.

>My family would not have been allowed to come here since we were dirt poor looking to improve our lives
You are economic migration then.

You are not wanted, nor needed.

Fuck off.

the spic infestation is so real. I hate you people. You're far worse than niggers. At least niggers don't pretend to be white on pol. Kill yourself spic.

Who caused the 2008 crash? It wasn't loaning money on interests to non whites simply in that note in an attempt to push them into the suburbs and failing?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING SHAREBLUE SHILLS

RAISE DOESN'T EVEN GO FAR ENOUGH

>my family wouldn't have been able to come here

So does this mean we can never stop taking in immigrants? It worked for a while, so we must do it forever even if it destroys us?

You're right. Those lovable Lehman's, Goldman's, and Merryl-Lynch bankers were totally not fucking over each other ultimately causing the banks to fail.

Not so, It just hits home so it's frightening for someone who's done everything right and now realizing I was never wanted.

>muh shills
fucking bots.

>Mexico has some of the richest and most corrupt people on the planet.

yes it does. Why is that paco? Mexicans complain that their government is corrupt, yet mexico is a democracy. You elect your government out of your own people. Therefore one of these 3 scenarios MUST be true:

Either mexicans are incapable of properly running a democracy, mexicans are extremely corrupt generally speaking, or mexicans are too stupid to detect corruption in their politicians. I don't care which of the three it is, neither of those options will benefit my country.

go back leech.

Your post is exactly why we need the RAISE act.

GTFO my country, OP

>he thinks I'm mexican

I don't know why maybe people are afraid of getting gunned down by mafia, tough guy. They could use MUH HIGH IQ guys like yourself to fix their problem.

Listen mudboy, your affirmative action impresses no one
You're a fucking parasite and you deserve non of the spoils this country has provided you

But I literally employ a dozen people including american white folks -- good people.

>mudboy
lol nope

>implying they weren't colluding

it is irrelevant if you are mexican or not. The same scenario applies to whichever shithole you crawled out of. You pointed out that mexico is incredibly corrupt, which is true, and this is true because of the people who inhabit it.

>maybe people are afraid of getting gunned down by mafia, tough guy

oh that's funny in the USA when the mafia came over our democratic institutions crushed it, while the institutions of mexico have allowed it to grow larger than the state. This is historical fact.

>MUH HIGH IQ guys like yourself
Muh high IQ guys like myself are the ones that run the institutions that stop organized crime from growing in my country. Go back to wherever your people came from. You are not welcome here, your low IQ and inferior genetics are actively harming my country.

>larp