Happening NOT Happening??

Earlier today it seemed WHanon made a thread mentioning that "sometime after Sarah Sander's presser" this afternoon, Jeff Sessions was suppose to make an announcement that would be a big happening.
Well, nothing happening. Considering WHanon has been pretty accurate with their happenings, what happened today?
ATTENTION WHANON, can you give us an update??

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/breaking-samantha-power-caught-unmasking-hundreds-final-year-obama-admin/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/a-national-security-council-staffer-is-forced-out-over-a-controversial-memo/535725/
archive.is/hNYAf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been waiting for a happening since past summer

Everyone larps as them now, it probably wasn't them.

The investigation appears to have taken a wrong turn somewhere

No trip code in months

It could easily have been some dude LARPing as WH user.

That's the thing about being anonymous

I think they were LARPing. They made grammatical errors, and WH user does not do that.

You got larped. It's something we need to get used to since he has no trip.

You guys are getting closer to the truth. You need to look into the patent holder for pic related and dig until you see China.

When did the weed bill get announced? I've been wondering if that's it

maybe this
>BREAKING: Samantha Power Caught Unmasking ‘Hundreds’ In Final Year Of Obama Admin

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/breaking-samantha-power-caught-unmasking-hundreds-final-year-obama-admin/

WH user here. Someone that will interest most of you will be testifying by the end of next week. Be patient.

Read the Dinar Chronicals-they claim Trump/Pence are not the real President and VP-that Paul Ryan is and General Dunford and Obama are the true government powers with the approval and appointment of China. They claim today President trump signed the Russian sanction bill which contains clauses to resign in his figurehead psotion and have the American currency now go into something called GESARA backed by the Chinese. Also, that if Trump did not go along with this there were serious threats made to him and McCain's eye injury was a message. Could any of this be true???? Paul Ryan and obama taking over. General Dunford in command of the military to enforce the changes with martial law?

Everyone was supposed to be arrested by today faggot

Trip code within the week before the 27th and a couple days after it

Any white house user without the trip code should be ignored

White house user has a trip and the announcements for tripfag whanon came to fruition

And I thought the Steve Miller press conference about the new immigration regime was happening enough!

Not the tripcode though.

Also you would think if multiple people were using the white house user account they would just all have different tripcodes

>>was enough

WH user here disregard that I suck dicks.

You really think people would just get on the internet and tell lies?

>weedbill
I dont think americans have any idea how important that is for non-smokers.

Lost

When is Trump firing McMaster? He fired another Trump loyalist today.

Hello it's me, WHAnon. It's truly me, look at my name.

Yo, Cernobitch get off this board.

Lol. Im not even sure i agree with those points. They're true, but the same assholes would profit from hemp. It's just a retooling cost. Just like weed and tobacco. Sure they're motivated to prevent the change but not that much. It's the dynamic that defines progress.

Trumps showing the world how easy it is to just pull levers and get shit done when you ignore all the whiners. Mexicans are selfdeporting and the debt is tumbling and they're trying to figure out how to nitpick his budget without acknowledging hes used deregulation and trade mechanics to slash the national debt, pump the market, and basically transcend the traditional political budget dynamic.

Trumps pen is literally saving America.

there was a typo in the larpers post and it was written really lazily. Actually fucking read next time. Not every WH user poster is WH user

And in turn. Mankind.

Friday maybe?

It was a LARPer. Its usually easy to tell by the language used.

This.

WHY DON'T THEY JUST TAKE THEIR FUCKING TIME? SICK OF THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT TAKING A FUCKING YEAR TO FUCKING DO FUCKING NOTHING!

I don't they understand how psychologically straining this is when the people that feed us information are sociopathic narcissists.

Couple that with online censorship and disgusting rhetoric against anyone possessing conservative values. I honestly don't think we can live like this much longer before someone somewhere loses it.

fuck you now i want some oxycodone
>would settle for cute chinese trap gf

LARP ended with "Stay classy," a signature signoff from Ron Burgundy, famous news anchor. Should have been only clue needed.

>I'm into rough sex with women

LOL what a beta monkey brain

I'm sure the "women" this ape hires really appreciate his wailing on them

Thay my name!!

I am afraid some of the good guys are going to get suicided. Evil criminals are still in place in positions of extreme power. Plus, did you hear in 2009 Obama had the military start training 10,000 NON citizens and now they can't find many of them? Is obama's trained and armed army and Jihadists being sheltered in Sanctuary cities just waiting for the signal? Obama and his treasonous team meet twice a day to draft the media message for them and CNN Insider said they wrote the CBO Health care analysis. Maybe they can't be stopped. McMaster seems to be still there meddling to start wars. Has trump been out Foxed. Are we doomed?

>McMaster
leaf can you give me a quick rundown on why this guy is a fuck

He was a LARPer. They're all larpers. His actual quote:
>Just wanted to give you all a heads up about something that is going to go down today. It will take place sometime this afternoon after the daily Presser with Sarah.
> It will take place sometime this afternoon AFTER the daily Presser

Reminder that Sarah closed the presser.

>Obama's treasonous team of Jihadists
It's called ISIS and MS-13 and Trump knows and is genociding them asap.

That wasn't the real WH user, there was no tripcode on that OP

Link to tripcode threads? Like 4plebs?

Look deeper

Oh my god, does the shooting finally get to start?

Sessions is supposed to drop a bunch of leak investigation indictments this week. It was supposed to be today. Not sure why he held off. This is well known and barely insider information at this point.

This is big news - not good news though.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/a-national-security-council-staffer-is-forced-out-over-a-controversial-memo/535725/

No profits today archive.is/hNYAf

sessions announcement is friday

Getting weird again. This is the middle of some big move by the deep state. I think Trump might be letting it play out while he shores up admin issues. They're swinging kinda wild. Pic related