IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING

IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING

I can't read this shit. Translate what is "happening" for us user....

all i see is a bunch of fake 'words'. get a real languange.

USA are creating a virus that would be able to attack only one ethnic group and they are going to use it to exterminate russians and serbians

it's all over serbian press

This paper has the format layout and color schematic of a tabloid. Do you have any additional sources to report?

can they not do it for the muzzies instead?

spremaju bioloski rat protiv
many such cases. SAD

Sage

They would target whites first.

I want to imagine that they believe that it could be contained to one group but than the virus starts targeting others.

i always wondered how long it would be before such viruses were created. i think they are already out there

It's a newspaper called Informer
it's a pro russian pro chinese propaganda paper (they even give out putin calendars)

every day you have articles like "russians outsmart americants!" or "satan worshiping americans plot to destroy serbia"

It's a massive piece of shit but it's the cheapest newspaper out there and old people always fucking read it and then they go on TV and further spew this shit

Couldn't find serbian version of the calendar but it's pretty much this

is the paper is calling russians and serbians nigger? lol

Won't be the first time i bet.

heres another typical informer piece

Headline is "putin is giving us Mig 29s"
top of the page is how americans are posoning our salami
right side is about a sex scandal

You slavic idiots will believe anything you read.

why are you lying
picko ustaska

Oh, so basically it's a cyrillic Washington Post for vodka boomers.

gibs me

Dude, that makes no sense, and that's not even news, genetic medicine's true goal was to create gene specific viruses.

The story about salami also ran in Austria. It's story that scientists pushed which stated that certain types of meat have carcinogen properties.
Nothing about "they" deliberately poison the meat.
And the stuff about the MIG 29 is actually correct.
So if you translate stuff at least be accurate you lying retard.

>cyrillic

Such a lust for revenge.

Did americans also use HAARPs to move clouds above serbia and cause a flood 2 years ago?

cause this newspaper wrote about it for like 3 weeks

What does this have to do with my comment? Either you translate correctly or you spew bullshit.
Why should I take anything new you bring up at face value?

>Did americans also use HAARPs to move clouds above serbia and cause a flood 2 years ago?
they sure did.

>pro russian pro chinese
no, it's just UDBA/mafia propaganda for the yugo-communist lumpenproleteriat to consume, while Vucic continues betraying the country and filling his pockets.

holy shit thats beautiful

How can you fall for these trash serbian tabloids cro-bro?