Do white men deserve to vote Sup Forums?

Do white men deserve to vote Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAcqWSKm0X4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

No one does.

Democracy is a bad meme perpetuated and sold to trisomy 21 victims that don't know what argumentum ad populum means, why it's fallacious and why they are so dumb for holding it up as the perfect ideal.

NO BUT LOOKS LIKE BOTH PARTIES ARE RUNNING TRUMP IN 2020 SO WHO CARES? LMAO

Nah, we should just remove the vote from non-white males, that'd fix the world.

That picture really is pretty cringe. Nothing worse than a group of 10 chads who's only redeeming quality is they come from a decent family and like sports.

Articles like this 100% ensure I'll vote for Trump and ANY white man like him for the rest of my entire life

No it isn't you jealous nigger

agreed

youtube.com/watch?v=qAcqWSKm0X4

Sage

Slide-Thread

Only property owners should be allowed to vote.

What's the purpose of antagonizing whites and making them racially conscious?

Found the sports fag. Tell me, how are the Royals doing?

Oh wait, no one gives a fuck you fat faggot.

Why is Trump bad for niggers again?

Welp, we pay the taxes, fight the wars, farm the food and created your cities, so I say yes!!

some of those points contradict the others

Kudos for knowing I'm a royals fan. I'm calling you a jealous nigger because you're clearly jelly of how good they look when they sit together and enjoy each other's huwhite company and bants

This shit is unreal, the left is so fucking deranged that they will go through mental gymnastics to agree with word for word Trump policies because it came from a Democrat. This goes to show that they are just the anti Trump party and stand for literally nothing.

How to become a totalitarian communist state in 7+ easy steps today.

I love being constantly polarized by mindless racial provocation.

Never forget

do anyone but white men qualify in terms of intelligence deserve to vote?
look how much women and muds have fucked america up since gifting them the vote.

He will get them a job

OF COURSE NOT

I know you're a Royals fan because that's literally the most basic baseball team. That's like unironically liking the Stealers.

It sounds like I really triggered you, mate. You must know deep down the only thing interesting about you is your infinite knowledge of RBIs, almost like a D&D fag knows how much damage a goblin deals. Boooooooring. I will admit, sports girls are hot as fuck. But they are also boring like you too kek.

Antifa agreed with a lengthy Hitler quote because they didn't know who wrote it.

>baby boy

Did WP just assume that baby's gender?!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't this ass wipe have nothing good to say about pulling out of TPP for a more FAIR deal. 'buy american' and made in America was like a hallmark of the trump campaign if I remember correctly and there is not way chuck would ever agree on anything with the president.

How could anyone, other than lazy niggers, not be okay with that?
Jobs and welfare reform aside, nothing on the trump agenda is anti nigger. It may be pro white like this affermative action crap with universities, but it's not anti nigger or minority by any means. I'm just dumbfounded by the lack of brain cells that people possess to fall for this 'trumps a racist' shit.

that is probably the gayest thing ive seen all month

unreal

We are the only ones who deserve to vote
/thread

Because they see it as Trump being normalized, and that's something they will never, ever allow. Any policy, no matter how sensible, will never be accepted by the left as long as it comes from Trump or the republicans. We're dealing with sub human retards here.

>Affinity Magazine
Literally who?
Never heard of them, couldn't care less to google it.

Nah your just jell

I've been a royals fan for over 20 years. We were the worst team in the league for most of that time bro

T H I S
H
I
S

Well, Jews don't deserve to vote at least.

I'd settle though if we could get all the dead people and people who aren't from the country to stop voting.

it should only be white men voting.

Such a simpler time

We invented the fucking concept.

>democracy is the greatest form of government
>democracy made Greece a weakened state that was conquered several times
>implying democracy made America great
>implying militarism and ethnonationalism didn't make America great

No. No one deserves to vote except for small sections in each group who have proven their worth.

>same people who bought up trump
wonder how much they paid for him

>chads
Lol bro

They're right, white males should still be able to vote, but let's just give them 3/5 of a vote.

W H E R E D O Y O U T H I N K Y O U A R E.

This isn't /r/incels you pathetic manchild faggot. Stop criticizing healthy virile men, limp dick