How come the liberals and SJWs defend fat chicks but not manlets...

How come the liberals and SJWs defend fat chicks but not manlets? Short men have it way worst and they can't do anything about their disability

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
youtube.com/watch?v=5_Bny22yLdY
pikastar.com/filthy-frank-height-weight-body-measrements/
archive.is/RiY0h
celebheights.com/s/Jay-Cutler-46944.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally the only thing a tumblerina can't defend is a manlet. They creep out every girl they try to talk to

>even though he was 5ft 7in
>even though
lol

>be 5'7"
>kill itself for being short

>be in the early 30s
>kill itself for not having a husband while making fun of short men

This world is beyond salvation.

I'm 6'2" and I've never had a girlfriend or had sex. I also don't have any close friends. Height isn't everything, face is really important too.

The sad truth. We manlets are outcasts--ridiculed and scorned for something outside of our control.
No matter how hard we work, no matter what we accomplish, we will always be considered the lesser. We are the most persecuted group on earth.

Because fat chicks, especially the ridiculously morbidly obese ones, absolutely have a choice in the matter and literally everyone knows it. The point is to shove cognitive dissonance down your throat at all times.

>tfw 5'7"
hate me faggots

Don't have to. You'll grow to hate yourself.

>literally necked himself over being a manlet
hahahahahahahaha

Tacking on because I'm bored.

The point that you see these discrepancies all over the place, transgenderism shit on the media all the time, fat chicks getting hella support but no manlets, it's part of an agenda made to make you accept lies as truth. It's deliberately constructed to make you espouse lies as the truth lest you may become a social pariah. This ride is only going to get worse from here.

I guess manlets do learn
>tfw 5'9
Undercover manlet reporting

because they're trying to psychologically break you, it's designed to inflict trauma and insecurity among men

I'm 5'7 and it stopped being a problem for me when I became mentally stronger, I can walk up to any girl and get her number these days

Manlets have the funniest looking bodies that's why. They look like little oompa loompas walking around with their short legs. When you see fat people you are just disgusted there is nothing funny about being obese

i'll just stick to pitying you

>Be 5'8
>In a happy 4 year relationship with my gf

Girls couldn't care less about your physical appearance as long as you are funny, confident and make them feel good in several ways.

I mean, it's not that I'm a bad looking guy or anything but I've met pretty ugly fellas who have been with a lot of women just because they lull them to a sense of comfort, security and trust.

Also you can be a literal faggot and just aim for
>girls 5-8 years smaller than you
>girls with issues, bonus points if they are ugly
>socially awkward girls with no friends that will praise you just for being with them

To be honest, being a virgin past the age of 18 is harder than you think. You have to be quite a ugly sperging unfunny fag to NEVER attract anyone.

That's kind of the problem eh? They defend fat chicks but won't defend all the fat ugly conservative virgin fascists that post online.

Go have a cry about it.

i thought UK used metrics.
also 188cm master race reporting in

Angry manlet detected
MIDF is out in full force today

>tfw 5"6

You desperately want to believe that because it would make you feel better about your insecurities. It's okay leaf, you will make it too.

We use both.

>MIDF

5'7 is too short. I'm 5'9 and i'm too short and a manlet.

It isn't because of height, women simply do not care about males. You can be 190cm and get your dick chopped off and they still won't care.

They are not honest people, don't listen to them.

>You have to be quite an ugly sperging unfunny fag to NEVER attract anyone.

This desu, I've had several women attracted to me but my shitty personality drove them away.

I'm 5'7 and overweight with an 7/10 face

that picture gave me feels

And even speaking further on the matter of height, some girls even like short guys because they are "cute".

You may not feel like the manliest hairiest woodsman in the country but hey, at least you have poosi.

Thankfully, I'm mentally damaged from parental abuse that I've given up on finding a female in this current lifetime. I'm aware that it has an effect on the white race but I'll never have to deal with this shit of shame or a miserable life. Perhaps it's what most manlets feel after years of abusive comments from roasties that hit the wall at 30. White sharia honestly doesn't seem too bad at this point. It would be a more beneficial world objectively and removing "sinners/infedels" would further the cause. I'm trying to just being honest. We had it right regarding gender roles a long time ago. Jews corrupted it initially did they not?

Just want to start a family and be happy. Why do they have to make it so difficult and perverse for my kids?

t: 100% Christian white guy.

Short Man's syndrome is no small matter, just look at Napoleon who tried to coup France a second time because the first time he came up short

fucking anglos.

There is literally someone for everyone, there are so many fat-fucks I know who have girlfriends and they can barely walk up the stairs.

Being short is like being black, every time you get rejected you never know for sure if it's because of your body...

Anything below 6' is a manlet, and everything below 5'8" is a full blown hobbit. All manlets get the gas because they are too short for the firing squad.

>gas all jews
>economy collapses
>gas all manlets
>nobody to race horses

Just about every powerful leader is a manlet senpai

(you)

fatties should all be gassed.

>Short man's syndrome
>no small matter
>small
Kek'd

>tfw 6'6

stop obsessing over your heights, it's sapping your confidence

All my keks, will they ever learn?

Exactly.

Also it makes such a HUGE difference the way you feel about your body.

For example, the other day I went to my hairdresser and I was the last customer.
When I was leaving, the door was half-shut and he told me "watch out for the head" to which I replied "not like I can reach that far" and we both laughed at it.

I'm not saying that you have to be a full blown clown but having a stigma because you are 10cm shorter than the average guy(which in Spain is not even that far as the average height is 5'9-6'0) is absolute stupidity.

Like, you can't just go and say "oh woe is my Im short I will never be able and a happy person buuhuu."

For fuck sake, I started lifting some months ago and I have better body shape than most of the people I know just because a fit short guy will always be more good looking than a fat big guy.

>twf you need to stand on a phone book to get on the chair to hang yourself

>losing on easy mode

Fucking pathetic

Ahahahaha this

Virgin redpilled conservative detected. Has never had a woman and is angry at the world because of it.

>tfw could've had at least 4 girls (i'm only counting the ones that asked me out) but dad instructed me to keep studying
>tfw now i fear my traditional white (for brasilian standarts) family think i'm faggot
I'll be a formed engineer polyglote with 23 but i fear a future with someone who doesnt love me and it scares more than spending life alone.(cash grabber, sigle mother, slut, etc.)
Maybe i can become a good teacher but i know will never compare to have wife and kids.

on the bright side, you just need half the amount of rope

>You'll grow
I doubt it.

Depression really fucks you up. Even the most retarded shit will make you want to die, as you can see here.

Are you TRYING not to have sex? Wtf are you doing wrong

>personal trainer
>5'7"

When will they learn?

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

Mussolini was 5'7
5'7 master race

im 5'11, feels bad but at least I am King of the Manlets. I blame my Fathers alcoholic degeneracy on his side of the family. I still get poosi tho so fuck off

>women simply do not care about males

Women don't like manlets or roaches. You lose twice.

>tfw 6'7"

>overweight
>7/10 face

Choose one, fatty. Put down the pint and get /fit/.

Show us where uncle Fujiyama aka "Kawaii Samurai" 5'4 terror of the american piggu touched you.

Wow. I guess he learned.

*unseathes 13cm high heels*
heh...nothing personnel manlets...

As I said, regardless of your height do not seek help from women, you will not get it.

every
fucking
time

By overweight, I didn't mean obese. I'm 1/2 a stone heavier than I should be.

>Put down the pint and get /fit/.
Already am, getting /fit/ to join the military.

>Also you can be a literal faggot and just aim for
>girls 5-8 years smaller than you
>smaller

I'm a faggot for having a cute younger gf? A happy faggot at least :^)

Dude did not look all that mentally stable to begin with.
>He is a personal trainer, i.e admires himself in the mirror all day after working out.
>Is stupid enough to think tats are cool.
>Kills self because he cannot get pussy for free.
>Britbong
I have found in my time on this dirty rock we call a planet, that people who are obsessed with minor things in life, are not mentally stable. Just look at the faggot population, their whole life revolves around what they like playing with sexually. People stuck on their looks, and everyones tend to off themselves when they feel they do not measure up. These people do not breed thankfully for the most part, so it is all good.

this is what your average manlet looks like

>Hanged himself
Guess he grew a few inches

Are you some kind of transplant roach? I'm a 6'2" American, you decedent of a Moor.

Oh, you're alright then. Still try to get /fit/ though.

Holy shit man, didn't know you posted here

youtube.com/watch?v=5_Bny22yLdY

Mixed is the best, because who the fuck knows how fast 42kmh really is when 42mph does the job. Similarly what the fuck is 2 and 2/8s of an inch, just say 10cm and be done with it

I am actually half Asian and 6'4" my dad is anglo with blue eyes and 6'6". Get fucked manlet. How does it feel to know a hapa is even taller than you ?

6'2 master race

why does it say despite the fact that he was 5'7" that shit is way at the bottom of the average height.

Frank is a god. I would never claim to be him. Also, he is a manlet. 5'8". pikastar.com/filthy-frank-height-weight-body-measrements/

I still look down upon both of you.

6'0 king of manlets.

Lmao Frank is a fellow manlet, who would have known.

>people worried about their height
lol if that bothers you, yeah totally hang yourself.
I knew a guy that was 5'3 and pumping pussy left and right. Stop being bitches.

It's still the average though, just like having a 4inch dick is average. It is but we all know it isn't for a white man.

Two on the right are Negros, not men. They really don't have the IQ to be secure or insecure.

Stop confusing fauna for folk.

>a manlet killed himself
Nothing of value was lost
>manlets btfo

>killed himself because he feared he was too short
he was right

>Get fucked manlet. How does it feel to know a hapa is even taller than you ?
It literally doesn't bother me, because I don't value myself based on height. How does it feel that your height is your only good feature about you?

>implying tall people don't get better jobs and more women
Statistics aren't on your side manlet.
archive.is/RiY0h

>tfw a manlet doesnt kill himself
you all must learn

You realize that the taller guy is like 5'8", right?

celebheights.com/s/Jay-Cutler-46944.html

>Tfw 5'3
You retards may think you're getting a good laugh but I'm drowning in elementary school cunny

Worldwide compulsory eugenics program now.
t. 5'9'' subhuman

WWTL amirite?

laughinggrills.tiff

At a certain point social economic status completely drowns out the manlet debuff in terms of reproductive success

>I honestly think you're just butthurt at this point that you are not the success he is

Also a warning for any man, an over fascination, and a centralization of reproduction as core of your ego is essentially next to the of niggerdom, choose your manifest destiny carefully

LILZ
"jobs" how plebe

169/5'5'' here
I don't have height trauma problems, but it doesn't help women cheat by wearing 15cm high heels, yet my girlfriend is 5'11 without heels and 6'1 with them

He was a father of one though. So why would he do this? Even if he is a manlet he still found at least one woman who wanted him at one point.