Is it true most people on this website have some serious issues in their personal lives and this is just a way to cope...

Is it true most people on this website have some serious issues in their personal lives and this is just a way to cope with those?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwfeuGH2wdA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's true, I can barely keep from strangling people. Where do you live?

yes, and its sad
this is what bullying gets you folks, think about this before you tape ups some nerds butt cheeks together

Impale yourself Vlad

I'm just here because I am bored and the jokes are funny. Sup Forums has also taught me factoids that most people don't know which I have used to get ahead in my career over the last few years I have been here.

Yes.

This.

transylvania will never belong to bozgors

I'm addicted to memes and information. Please help.

Everybody has serious issues in their personal lives. Why do leftists always hit below the belt like this?

Short answer is yes.

No, whoever told you that was lying.We're all Russian spies.
sage

False and fruity
>1 post by this ID
OP is a faggot

I want to fuck Kotori

Every time there's an MBTI thread on here, the vast majority of us turn out to be *NT* ("Rationals"). We don't fit it with ordinary people in the ordinary world because they are literally retarded and unreasonable. Normies get triggered by disagreeableness and non-conformity. We get triggered by lack of logic and untruths. This is our safe space.

Idk is it OP?
Is that why your here?

I, too, am an impaler.

Many do it for fun
I saw a thread about niggers with the niggerwatts, the watermelonium memes and so on that made me laugh so hard I almost shit myself
Then you find out the happenings and the cultist side then you get hooked.
youtube.com/watch?v=SwfeuGH2wdA

I think this is the last stop on my personal discovery tour after falling apart a couple years ago. The final answer is taking care of yourself and not wasting your time on most anything from the news or sports or pop culture. And maybe the blackest pill of all is getting off the internet (after radio and tv). If you are 16 and feel humble enough and that you have learned enough of the truth, get off this site and act. You have no excuse to feel bad about yourself. You know more than 99% of people will know in a lifetime. Act now! Get out of high school. Get to work. Find friends. Find a partner. You know it's not easy, from what you've learned here. But you have time. Start now. There is nothing left for you here. No more introspection.

Good idea. I'll start now.

only in your case

We're not people on this website, we're people

>tape ups some nerds butt cheeks together
except here, they tape the butt cheeks apart.

Technically incorrect as it belonged to them for thousands of years prior to you stealing it.

I'm happily married with five children, kiddo.

Is it true that you're a retarded faggot making a slide thread?