Im tired of living in the third world

Turkey is technically a first world country.

You are already talked about the syrians in your streets and you try to go to iceland. What do you want to tell us more?

Me too.

Well maybe your Greek ancestors should've fought harder to not become goat rapists

my parents force me to go to university. i will have to spend another 4 years in this shithole

Wait you aren't happy you are getting a quality education?

its an english teaching degree. i think its useless in europe.

You telling me there are no rural town with low crime rate in turkey? You telling me you cant buy a good deal of land for cheap?

rural people are more shit than city people.

well the point of going rural is to get away from people right?

come to the land of KANGS nigger

>kürtpepe.jpg

thanks for making kurdish ppl flee turkey, my parents were fucked but dayyuum does it feel good to have been born and raised in switzerland.

i mean i'd go back to my country but i go none :^)

do you have swiss passport?

yes i got igbürgered :)

>english teaching degree
You'll be able to move to America!

are u being sarcastic

also studying medicine again, thanks for fucking up my parents life with the askeri darbe in 1980 :^)

love it here.

>gay
suddenly i dont feel bad anymore. enjoy never passing down your genes

Haven't you heard of Trump's new immigration policy? If you speak English fluently you can move there.

Germany can't be that bad, Cheer up Hans.

Stay home. Erdogan wont let you leave anyway.

That burger is really tiny for murilards.

i want 2 kids and i will have two pure kurdish children, only issue is i have to think about all the "straight male" problems. such as the whore trying to fuck me through the courtsystem even though she'll sign paperwork saying she doesnt want any rights to the child.

Move to Europe.

>such as the whore trying to fuck me through the courtsystem even though she'll sign paperwork saying she doesnt want any rights to the child.
You can have an accident happen to her, and if the legal system gives you a hard time cry racism because you're muslim and didn't know any better.

wtf i love allah now

Me too

It's ok. I'm tired of the third world living.

i've heard this too many times already

Me too.

don't worry, the left has realized that pulling the third world up is impossible so their new strategy to achieve their ultimate goal of equality is pulling the first world down. In 100 years there will only be 3rd world shit holes left throughout the globe.

use pic related