Data mining alert. Stay anonymous. Do not reply to

Do not reply to threads that ask:
>what generation you are (X, Y, millenial, etc.)
>what kind of job you have
>what your tattoos are
>what kind of gun you own
>and many other examples

These threads typically open with a short, personal anecdote. Don't be fooled - These people are farming data. Sage these threads. Do not bump them.

Please give this a bump if you read it. Tonight I am seeing an unusual amount of these datamining threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Examples of datamining going on right now:

Millenial

Clerk at a butcher shop

>what your tattoos are
Don't have any

I live in a civilized country

I always write bullshit and LARP anyway
I also use VPN and switch flags all the time and LARP as multiple people.

im not bumping this shit, faggot

Shitposters, all of you. I like it!

fucking god damn what are they up to. I dont like this brave new world...

OP is right, there's nothing political about giving out your personal information. Fucking cancer and you're just giving (((them))) free data points for who knows what they do with.

It happens all the time but tonight there seem to be more.

THIS. All these threads asking what /pol users think is the biggest issue in the country, the states they live in, what their fucking dads were like. Definitely census info

I like you.Have a bump.
How big the internet has changed...
In old times it was evidente you dont post anything personal,pictures were a no-go.
Now?Now babys have profiles with every possible info shared with the world,everyone floods the internet with personal info and pics,willingly.Sad.

Bumping. This is important. Don't take any of those "quizzes" either, political ones or otherwise.

gen X

Soldier on Mars

>what your tattoos are
BFG on left shoulder

BFG

These started around the time that (((CNN))) faggot stopped posting. I't would not surprise me if its (((them))) working on a story
>Bump.

>DATAMINING THREADS REEEE
>solves captcha giving data for google to use in their image recognition software.

This is actually a good idea. Give fake information.

...or we can just LARP as we have done since the dawning of the internet and fuck up their entire data mining effort. Which, if mining is going on, and I will bite on this b8 OP, there should at least be an effort to fuck up the data in the gayest way possible. I would like to request that our jobs are necromancer, mage, school counselor, or meat packer.
Protip: If you are newfaggot and retarded enough to post any real info about yourself, you deserve to be mined like the attention whore you are.

>Not replying with sage in options field and giving false answers
Lad...

> doesn't remember the nigger mining campaign

Oh yeah... they did seem pretty butthurt. Everybody was a "conservative" and "couldn't read" and "reeeeeeeee!" Whoever that was thought a lot of themselves. It was fun.

All good, all good. I just saw a lot of threads here tonight is all. Please fuck with their data.

Bump to fight (((them)))

Speaking of (((Data Mining), what if I told you all that their plan was to nuke the super volcano in Yellowstone?
I can stop it, but you have to vote for me in 2020.
I am running on a ticket where people will finally get wtf they have been asking for. Everyone tired of getting raped by Muslims WILL NOT be getting raped anymore.
I would also do my best to see that those who want to get raped by Muslims get what they want to.
Happy endings for everyone!!

you must be insane to think you would get accurate information on anything from this shithole, good luck to the "dataminers"

You would be surprized how many bite to get attention.

>implying the 30-60 year old white nationalist recruiters on here answer those honestly

bump

seriously, we can't let them knows about the Wendy's connection.

>replying honestly to user threads

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I use a bot to post to those threads.

Bump

What about iq tests? I really like them.

Why would they data mine Sup Forums, where 95% of people lie?

I'm sure the powers that be can just see the websites you visit, or even listen in with mics or cameras.

Good eye, thx user

OP, everybody knows the the Government, with moot's help, has been monitoring and logging Sup Forums info for years.

Don't forget to sage these threads along with other bait.

Really? Ugh. Shut up.

There are an elite few anons who are 14.88 steps ahead of the merchant and mobilize all their resources to frustrate him silently. The datamining threads are being filled with the demographics of r/the_donald. Soon the merchant will cure us of cancer for free, and he will do it happily.

Using a golem always has blowback, OP, sorry for the inconvenience.

And if you're concerned you leaked something, muddy the waters and larp as something else. Shit data leads to shit predictions.

>Tonight I am seeing an unusual amount of these datamining threads.
Got it.

>These people are farming data

And they aren't going to stop.

You must understand this, user.

Some shadowy group of people is awfully afraid of free speech. They are so afraid that they can only try to destroy any place on the internet that allows it. I wonder (((who))) they could be. Expose your local Jews. They are the cause of all this misery.

Expose them to who exactly? And to what end?

I larped in them all so far anyway... so they still got nothing

They are profiling Sup Forums with all the political compasses and country specific shit, age, race etc.

It's happening anyway, but those threads make it real easy.

Agreed.

Fuck off shills, you have enough of that bullshit on facebook

There is basically gonna be two lines. Rape and no rape. There will be no rape sections in restaurants/beaches/concerts etc...and then there will be the rape sections for everyone else.
Since there is always a risk of being blown the fuck up in the rape sections, the rest of us will be able to view the rape sections from behind bomb-proof glass.
It's gonna be great. Like the fucking Games, in ancient Rome. We're going old school.
"I love Muslims." BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!
And we'll just point and laugh.

Correct, and it's been done for years and years.

Wasn't as obvious because there weren't multiple marketing firms doing it.

data mining on a site like this would be utterly fruitless. it would just be a random hodgepodge of answers no matter how many times you ask whatever statistic you want. it will never actually produce efficacious results.

believing in any actual 'crowd sourced' data mining from this site would be literally retarded

Anons might find the groups liable for the other groups's mining activities and ask kindly they stop much faggotry with much suing and shitpost.

>it will never actually produce efficacious results.

This place has been used a scrying orb for longer than you've known about it.

Just like in the Sodom and Gomorrah story in the Bible, you expose them to the local Sodomite population so that they can get to know them better.

You think?
You do know,that larpers larp about what they like?Profiling what larpers like makes creating slide threads more easy with topics they know larpers like.Thats just top of my head,im sure there are more uses to it,but this alone would be worth it.

ignore this shitpost

>implying they aren't the local sodomite community
Wewlicious

>Z
>student at restaurant
>the joker on my thigh
>shotgun, hunting rifles, and ar
>im gay

welcome new friend

that's why you post fake info
doesn't matter since nsa is all over this honeypot but it's fun to make up shit about yourself.

keked

Bump this shit for all to see!

>data mining on a site like this would be utterly fruitless

New to the internet laddo? Almost eveything is getting mined, including your OS' telemetry data

but this assumes that a larper isnt larping a new larp with each day / thread / post / etc. thats actually the worst example. you'd be trying to profile a make-believe group

Good advice, friend. Thank you for posting this.

I'M GEN XY AND Z

WENDY'S FRY COOK MAKING $180K/YEAR

FULL BODY TATTOOS LIKE THE FUCKING YAKUZA

I OWN THREE OF EVERY GUN JUST BECAUSE I CAN AND HAVE A TRILLION ROUNDS OF AMMO AND EVEN A TANK

see:

>new larp every day
How does that make a difference that you now have data what larper likes,regardless what he answers your next mining thread?

Those DNA testing threads are the most obvious... Why would you log your genetic code withe some cheap website?

Yeah i don't buy into those. Now they have even more info on you.

because you're still assuming they told you the truth. which you have no way of verifying you actual idiot.

Bump for visibility

I approve this message.

Are you denying that the truth is larpers larp about what they like?
Its not about knowing what you do or who you are really.Its about what you like to tailor threads for you to settle and getting slided.
I dont think they mine rl info outside of some kids not removing exif data.Its a war on your mind,and knowing what you like is much harder to find out.You compile your mining info and you get say 50 topics you can use to get guaranteed replys and bog down the community.

That genetic stuff is retarded pandering. We don't know where that information goes. And when people get their "results" that are purely race-related, they splurge online about how white/black/whatever they are.

Millenial

Engineer

>what your tattoos are
Have an abstract merchant on my left butt cheek

Explosives only

>datamining an anonymous site
Who in his right mind would pay for this?

Just for the record:
Im a big foot
Im a fisher from an Amazon tribe
Im also running for president
Im anacardiumgendered
I live in Acre
My parents where slaves in atlantida
Im purple skin
I own toppest hand made bow
I also have a SWORDfish
I have tatto on the back saying death to natives but my tribe cant read
I was born in the year 482928475 after the apocalipse but i was sentenced (for pissing without standing in one foot while making the white power symbol)i deserved, i know, im glad they didnt accept the accusation that i was singing Barney's song wrong) to be imprisioned in the past where no one would believe my testifications.
>tfw no bistachies

The 90% who are not LARPers are valuable to mine, for whatever reason. There's always some noise in data but that doesn't matter enough that you should stop seeking that data. A lot of people on this site share info they otherwise don't anywhere else - from dick size, actual real political views, psychological conditions, sex orientation - you get the idea - everything. Having access to here is equal to having access to millions of private diaries, and that can be highly sough for numerous reasons, the major one I can think of being how to reverse engineer behavior and manipulate this influential hub on the internet for a presidential campaign, or maybe even a political ideology in the close future. If you're more interested into how such a thing can even be achieved I recommend you watch this to learn how it *was* achieved a while ago youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

It would be good if we developed a kind of culture that was conscious of this and did something to prevent it but most people just don't care. Reminds me of that one extension in like 2012 that spammed google with random searches so your real ones are indistinguishable, but no one cares so it died. Sad, because that's how stupid the majority of humanity is, they just "trust them" those dumb fucks

>LARPers say what they like
>not what they want to like
>not what give luls
>not whats on their head while they take a dump so they can shit in 2 places at the same time
>this place have significative useful data about its users
>this useful because reasons
How?

National
Organization
(to)
Help
Our
Molested
Ones
(The name of my Party.)

>Implying anyone is telling the truth in those threads.

bump!

When AI is proficient in memes your ass is grass.

my social security number is 134-62-8331
full name: johnathan pinkerton

Bump

My name is Rusty Shackleford.

bumping. NEVER post how many or what kind of guns you have or how much money you have or your age ect. here.

good free vpn?

Bump. Good advice

Exactly user. If you read the agreement for the DNA test, you will see that the company who decoded now "owns" the code for your DNA. Tests are retarded as fuck

My name's Tim, I'm 28 years young, and I love weed

I'm a millenial tranny.

Pretty much this, only retarded people would do that

>Thread asks for name
>say it's "Tomas Turbando"
>in portuguese it sounds like "I'm fapping"

Bump

This.

>Sup Forums users we recognise. I'll start. The Canadian that always etc wtf

Don't reply to them

but everyone here is just shitposting and enjoying banter, it's just jokes all of it.

damn government wasting time on a mongolian weaving basket forum rather than fixing the potholes.

t. Susty Rackleford

Bump

Bump. Mining the chaos that is Sup Forums will get you nowhere anyway. Whether it's academic or for profit these Nogs gotta go.