Time for a massive redpill about the catholic church and how it's actually satan controlling the world

Time for a massive redpill about the catholic church and how it's actually satan controlling the world.
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/satanism_in_the_vatican.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.com/tract/papal-infallibility
youtube.com/watch?v=caTodjoE2b0
erilainen.wordpress.com/
catholic.com/tract/origins-of-peter-as-pope
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

This was pope's reaction to pizzagate.

Catholic church is the Saturn-cult.

I'm not even surprised by this.

This pic is silly, benedict XVI was a decent pope.

that quote is literally fake news

True, but many Catholics won't face the music.

The only salvation is Christianity and Jesus Christ.

Color me surprised

Totally going to take anything seriously from a person that is the descendant of a sect that left a sect that left a sect that left a sect that left a sect that left a sect (...) that left Luther's sect who left the Church of Christ.

It's called a saturno.

So when do we start playing this at church instead?

Fuck, forgot image

mfw I'm Catholic
Am I the jew?

There are a lot of pedophiles in the world. Look at all the people claiming to have been gangraped as children by their fathers, mothers, siblings, extended family, cousins, neighbors, strangers. I don't the that pedophilia is high in the catholic church, but they report their numbers to the percentage of pedophiles in the planet. When I was a child, men constantly flirted with me out in public, something like 40+ year olds etc, as I grew older, their interested lowered. I mean, look how much Sup Forums tries to justify child pedophilia themselves.

Satan controls the world through his people, that is, those who are not born again in the spirit. Sure, Roman Catholicism has many powerful people working for Satan (unwittingly), but so does every other major force of power and influence in this world.

Pic related contains a dead sheep within the virgin Mary. This is spiritually symbolic.

Hardcore Catholic here. desu I don't know what to believe anymore. I'm super red-pilled but part of me thinks the Catholic church is slightly corrupted by Satan, but still has a lot of Priests who are doing the right thing.

Ask me anything, but honestly I can feel the Holy Spirit deep within the church. I went to Lutheran churches and the Holy Spirit only really came when Mass started.

I don't know what it all means but I do know quite a bit. I don't think Catholicism is Satanism but I think Satan does have somewhat of a hand in the Church right now, and it makes me sad.

I think it's disgusting, but there's good people on Sup Forums trying to expose stuff like pizzagate. Pedophilia is one thing, but these are occult secret societies that don't only rape kids, they sacrifice them as well. Don't believe me? Do your own research.

same. I just ignore what the pope says and only follow everything pre-vatican II

Don't worry just kill the infidels

Notice the Kabbala bracelet on Leo's (as in the star sign) hand. Not a coincidence.

The Western Roman Empire was already crumbling by the time they accepted Christianity, you historically illiterate hohol.

Let's remember.. this current pope is a Jesuit, who are some of the schemiest people behind many plots and revolutions. They were really pioneers in controlling the public mind through theatre, universities etc.

I can't stand behind the doctrine that the pope is infallible. I agree with the church because it is the original church but I think that docrtrine is off. I believe with Dante that some Popes are in Hell.

The jesuita and caanited from germany(goths and gaetas) are on charge of this pepple and news and science, its not the vatican but the royals dudes controling even the goverment

You know nothing about history, mate.

The Church doesn't teach that he's infallible during every second of every day and that's a common misconception, he's a sinner just like us. He regularly goes to confession. Read more about it yourself: catholic.com/tract/papal-infallibility

where do you find that? I've been to tons of Catholic churches and never saw that. I'm red-pilled- I would notice that right away.

The hexagrams, the crosses of Malta..

How about this catholic church in Poland?

The vatican hall..

The papacy is unironically heretical, always has been.

huh that's funny, I can only find that on that jesus-is-savior site. I can't seem to find that anywhere else.

Show me where that is an actual Catholic site and I'll believe you. Until then you're full of shit.

The freemasonic handshake

>Jesuit trained
I went to Catholic schools taught by Jesuits, but that doesn't make me part of the illuminati..

Come on now, Protestant.

That looks like a picture from a propaganda video from the 1980s, you know, when Poland was controlled by atheist communists.

t. from Poland

www.historyandapologetics.com/2015/02/pope-francis-is-no-liberal-24-examples.html

The war criminal Blair and the freemasonic handshake with the pope..

45Then in the audience of all the people he said unto his disciples, 46Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts; 47Which devour widows' houses, and for a shew make long prayers: the same shall receive greater damnation.

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Looks like a vagoo

it's the whore of Babylon. they even call themselves the mother of church.

Bingo.

Honestly, how much more obvious could they make it?

Catholicism is an abomination of Satan. Leave it and join a church where you Dont break the second commandment everytime you congegrate. Gods wrath will be upon those who say they're Christians but do not follow his Word.
You cannot pray to the dead either, that's a big no no to The LORD. There's nothing the saints can do for you, praying to them is idolatrous and a huge sin. Thou shalt not have any gods before me. God is a jealous God and he Alone Deserves worship. Veneration is a sin.

pic related calling anyone anything.

He went on trial last week, IIRC. Results aren't out yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=caTodjoE2b0

Onko virallisen totuuden kaatopaikka tuttu? Olen itsekkin lukenut sieltä tuosta miten jesuiitat kontrolloivat maailmaa.

Jesuits control the world. Offically catholic church doesn't like freemasons but in reality highest freemason is actually jesuit. Jesuits have poisoned popes who opposed them or tried to suppress their influence. It's not coincidence that current pope is jesuit.
Rothschilds are just bankers for the vatican.

satan masquerades as an angel of light. What seems to be good in your church is not the works of god. Satan can also perform miracles in a way to pretend to be like God but he is far from it. Do not be fooled, I want you saved. You seem to be doubting your church, and that is a red flag. The doubt in your church leaves faith. God bless you user, I hope you choose the path of good.

B-but I t-hought Catholicism was the first institution of Christianity. That would mean Christ-cucks (Protestant) are btfo.

not today satan

Be Catholic

Real Presence of The Eucharist
Apostolic Succession
Scripture & Tradition

"You are Peter, and on this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of hell will not prevail against it." (Matthew 16:18)

Slightly incorrect. Instead of a Jew face, the pic should have the face of Satan, and the Jew merely being another body part.

En ollut kuullut kyseisestä sivusta.. onhan näitä suomalaisiakin jotka näistä vaietuista totuuksista puhuu internetin sopukoissa.. mutta milloin totuus tulee kaikille julki?

The heretic pope needs to be removed

God doesn't give a fuck about some hairless apes worshipping him you faggot

erilainen.wordpress.com/

Tuo sivu tuli mieleen sun jutuista. Luin tuolta jo vuosia sitten jesuiitoista ja muusta mielenkiintoisesta. Kannattaa tsekata.

>be journalist
>have improper grammar in headline
you can't make this up

He is a rottener! xD

Checked.

> No thanks I dont want to be an idolatrous heretic.
Peter Was NOT The Rock Upon Which the Church is Built

The Catholic religion teaches that Jesus chose the Apostle Peter as the "rock" upon which Christ would build the Church. Matthew 16:18 reads "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." A simple cross reference of Matthew 16:18 with 1st Peter 2:7 reveals the true context, "Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner."

JESUS is the cornerstone upon which the Church is built. Even today, architects and builders realize that to build ANY structure, you MUST have a very accurate starting point upon which everything else can be built. Jesus is that Precious and Perfect cornerstone upon which everything in the Christian life is based. Surely, a flawed sinful man such as Peter could NOT have been the cornerstone of the church.

In Matthew 16:23, just five verses after Jesus spoke of the "rock," he called Peter "Satan." There's no way Jesus was referring to Peter as the "rock" in Matthew 16:18. Jesus Christ is the ONLY Rock upon which the Church is built..."For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ" (1st Corinthians 3:11).

Non-biblical sources of Peter (Apostolic Succession) as Shepherd of The Church

Read & Learn

catholic.com/tract/origins-of-peter-as-pope

THIS/THREAD

what exactly could I learn from an idolatrous religion that puts others before God and akins a man to God? these are all false teachings, just face the music, the rcc is an abomination of Satan. There's no god in your church, no matter how many pearls and gold and treasures you put on it.

may GOD have mercy on your soul

May GOD hear your prayers for the first time instead of hearing nothing because you're too busy praying to dead people which is strictly prohibited. Thou shalt not contact the dead. necromancy is a sin.

Orthodox Church ftw

>come to orthodoxy brother
seek the truth

See why I told you Orthodoxy all the time nao ?
>Because un-satan.

Plus I think it will become 4chans religion as per pic

That sculpture is horrific and looks kind of like a serpent.

>beeing orthodox
>not "hating" kikes
choose one

Sorry ? Orthodoxy is counterkike. But this is what you mean ,right.

saved

of course its counter serphentkike

I like church fathers and saints too theyre pretty cool and the real source of Orthodoxy.

thats right

sorry wrong picture

On that website there was an article about how the NIV has been edited and takes glory away from God. What do you guys think? All I have is an NIV...

the holy roman empire stole christianity as predicted in the bible

This shit is controlled op. The Catholic Church HATES free masonry and secret societies. The Church as an institution is spotless and holy but men (with their natural inclination to sin) can fuck up the Church's image. OP is doing Satan's work for him. On another note, fuck the pedophiles. May they (and any other wrongdoers or perverters of innocence/justice larping as holy men) be anathema

The average person interpreting the bible; this is how you end up with snake handlers and other assorted Baptists.

The Pope inherited the throne of Babylon.

come join us in orthodoxy bro. we got what you need.

The fulfillment and utter nullification of Judaism by the New Law of Christ is why Jews HATE Christianity and reject Jesus. If you are one of the guys who thinks Jews want to degenerate Western society's values (Christian values) then you cannot seriously believe this meme. It's something a Jew would make. "Look, your religion was made by Jews! Abandon it!" What is this 3D chess? Fucking idiot goy

>ay GOD hear your prayers for the first time instead of hearing nothing because you're too busy praying to dead people which is strictly prohibited. Thou shalt not contact the dead. necromancy is a sin.

Protestants hold such a shallow belief of their religion. They say the words, but rarely understand them.

You either believe in everlasting life or you don't. If you believe that once people are dead, they are gone and out of touch, then you hold heretical views of Christianity. The Kingdom of Heaven isn't a prison. We're barred from it in this body, but the ones who are there aren't inmates or people strumming harps on clouds, unreachable.

Don't you protestants love asking your friends and family to pray for you for everything from getting beer money to winning the lottery? Who better to pray for you than someone right there in Heaven? That's what "praying" to Saints is about. It's not praying to them, it's asking them to intercede on our behalf.

Catholic.com is your rebuttal? we from shit eating lovers.com advice shit eating

The option is this, Orthodoxy, or Protestantism and I sure as hell ain't going to listen to a bunch of barely-literate heretics trying to interpret scripture with their limited, everyday perspective.