youtube.com/watch?v=d5wfMNNr3ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no benefit to it
trendy shit. marketing shit. it's fucking gay basically

I'm on a vegan diet one week running.

it's good for the planet and it's ethical

how's it going?

Maynard Keenan says fuck you vegans.

i was hoping this would be an honest thread about nutrition, but i see now you are pulling this carbon footprint angle and it's so fucking embarrassing. you had a decent thread and just ruined it by exposing your motive

i do like animals rights, but i like my juicy red steak more you spineless shit getting cucked by mother nature

Because my high testosterone poos will offset all the birth control estrogen in the water supply.
MAKE FROGS STRAIGHT AGAIN

it's true though

Because I like the way a fucking burger tastes in my mouth more than some shitty plant tastes in my mouth.

once you start eating lots of fibrous veggies and fruits you will no longer crave meat. The veggies and fruits will all taste sweet and delicious

To who?
And how?

going just fine. Lost a tiny bit of weight, waiting to lose more.

you're wrecking this board dude. this is it. i understand being a young retard and trolling and shit believe me i get it
but im old as fuck and you'll be old as fuck one day. and you will lament your terrible posts on Sup Forums because you'll realize you contributed the the death of the actual last-stand, the alamo, of political free speech with a huge audience. what youre doing is, to me, a worse crime than murdering some prostitute or whatever. knock it off, please

>To who?
nigga what?

>And how?
it requires no loss of life

>plants are not alive

You heard it here first

Maynard pisses me off sometimes but fuck that's hilarious. I can't even imagine the butthurt caused

will a piece of lettuce ever have that taste of nice, tender and only slightly bloody meat? no it won't. Furthermore we as a species evolved to live off of both, so fuck off with your *pure and good for the earth nutrition* I want to eat god damn meat and not some beta piece of celery.

Who is it ethical to you fucking retard
Some sissy ass hippies?

The loss of life occurs when you can't defend yourself because your diet of sticks and grass isn't enough to keep your body healthy

i like meat

Data mining.

celery goes great with buffalo wings

prostitutes are bad for society and should be murdered so i don't quite understand the analogy. Also, this board is a containment board. Has been since day one. There are plenty of other cites on the web that allow free speech

>you tube
>Voat
>infinitychan
>r/pol
>r/Sup Forums

need I continue?

you don't kill the plant by eating it's fruits, sweetypie

>marketing shit.

marketing for what?

you hurt it

>cites
You're either really trying or you're just really fucking stupid.

it's called a tipo

>all vegetation bears fruit

dropping bombs in here

>tipo

Alright I can see you're just fucking with me.
Have this mask and fuck off.

i'm not. fruit doesn't just refer to "muh sweet things r froots hurrrrrrr"

fruitts refer to the seed bearing part of angiosperms, you cuck

very edgy young kid who may or may not identify as vegan
glad you're here.

an infinite amount of "vegan-friendly" meme products. you see this at the grocery store. it's dying off in most grocery and produce markets, but it's still there. many groceries have full aisles dedicated to this stupid meme
they will persist because once vegan gets exposed as a fad, these faggots are going to double-down on "grass-fed, non-GMO" and that's going to be the big thing

it's actually sickening how you see these trendies create markets in real-time to basically serve kikes

Cus ur mom ate all the vegetables.

I believe you must be 18 to use this site.

>go vegan user
>every long term vegan I've met is pale af
>thinning hair
>skin hahes
>bad teeth
>iron/b12 and other deficiencies
>vegan women can't into period properly, produce retarded malnourished/stillborn children
>men are passive cucks, low sperm count.

Vegan newfags don't know the fall they are setting themselves up to. Veganism is the ultimate cuck diet. Nothing Sup Forums about it.

I haven't eaten meat in 3 weeks.

Not try to virtue anything, meat is delicious and people should eat it. I'm just focusing on making sure I'm not putting anything into my body that I don't have careful control over, and trying to do so on a budget I eat (lots of) eggs, oats, rice, apples, and kale, and drink only water and a few cups of black coffee. Every now and then I get myself a treat and have some sheep milk cheese or goat cheese or organic all-natural peanut butter (the kind that separates and you got to mix it up and refrigerate it. also, no soy). Only by coincidence did I not end up with meat on the menu.

I'm getting sushi tomorrow. Anyway, not eating meat for "ethical" or "moral" reasons is retarded. If someone was offering me steak or pork for extra cheap, I'd consume the hell out of it.

I said nothing about fruits, but since you bring it up, what about the plants you actually eat?
Carrots, lettuce, beans, etc

By the way, veganism is not using anything that comes from something alive, and plants are alive you dense cunt.

So are you just being a vegan to be a special snowflake and get attention or are you actually mentally ill?

> inb4 someone posts that Vegan "Ayy Lmao" Gains faggot.

So you don't eat carrots, potatoes, onions, mushrooms...

>you don't kill the plant by eating it's fruits, sweetypie

Just like you don't kill chicken by eating their eggs. Fruits are also embryos, numbnuts.

Correction: In after

can cows regenerate their steaks? didn't think so. Know what can? a head of lettuce. its not even on the same ethical plane

Dude, seriously, are you a total idiot?

Ahh the ethic vegan bullshit again? Debunked AF, moral posturing and your still a faggot if you put an eggplant up your ass so kys.

Cows can however produce more milk. Not an argument.

last time I checked

it hasn't been debunked. what I do with my eggplants is none of your business

Can a carrot regenerate the rest of the carrot?

Can ANY plant regenerate a part of itself that is missing that isn't a fruit?

Also
>lettuce doesn't have steaks

but what about their steaks?

Oh, and by the way, if you were to take a single steak from a cow, it could regenerate it.
That's what proteins and muscle do.

Vegans post the 1 in a million genetic exception who could eat burger king everyday and still look like a statue to "prove" veganism wont make you a complete faggot
>it makes you a complete faggot

Animals dont have rights you dumb cunt. Defending imaginary 'animal rights' is a dumb as fucking your nose.
Maybe you meant something about 'animal welfare' which makes you about unique as grass.

prove it, you fucking liar. this has never been done and would be way more unethical than just killing the poor beast in the first place. you lose on both fronts

good call user

What about the lettuce leaves? Just fuck off with your retarded logic dipshit.

Holy shit.
I know I'm being taken for a ride.
I can't even

Not even an actual vegan is this fucking stupid

ummmmmm yes lettuce can grow back. can a staek? please stop dodgeing the question

>Wow, just like wow. I can't even

not an argument, sweetums

My husband and I have been vegan for over a year. Both of us are healthy. The non bleeding, weak and pale assumption is not true.

Cattle are pretty damn resilient...

I can't even argue with you bud, you just aren't getting it.

I don't think it even matters, since you'll just ignore things I've said like No point in arguing a moot point.

Enjoy your grass bud, I'm sure you like it.

I've literally never eaten grass

>can a staek?

Just like the lettuce can produce several leaves, a cow can produce several others, so yea, the steak always returns. Your logic is terrible.

Not to mention all the insects killed and consumed in the processing of vegetables...

Veganism is only beneficial to the environment when the majority of the population partakes, and is only healthy because you have to calculate your nutritional intake to counter the negatives of not eating meat. You can become healthier while still eating meat if your balance your diet.

do it and prove the animal isn't suffering

insects barely qualify as life. false equivalence

Danzig is a shitty MMA fighter that never won anything
>I'll eat what the champs eat

>muh oreos are vegan tho

Weird how most vegans are heifers

do it and prove the plant isn't suffering.

youtube.com/watch?v=BLTcVNyOhUc

prove the lettuce isn't suffering

they don't feel pain

they are

take a biology class and prove it to yourself

they don't feel pain
>biology

>plants sense tissue damage

>I can't read, the posts.

I can sense someone else getting in a car crash, that doesn't mean I feel pain

>how is this not biology?

>everyone on earth goes vegan
>all plant life is consumed in 10 years
>saving the earth

I eat a healthy balance of plants and animals because that's what you're supposed to do

source?

you just eat plant ovaries as fruit, which is biologically the same as eating an egg you retard.

once you get out of bio 1, you may learn something. until then, no amount of Wikipedia will help you appear to be anything more than a low iq landwhale grasping for attention.

>I can sense someone else getting in a car crash

You know what else you can sense in a car crash, just like the plants you eat? Tissue damage. Wrap it up, you're retarded.

>i'm vegan guys
>injects creatine

say I couldn't feel pain. I would still be able to sense it, yes. That doesn't mean I would suffer. rap it up

>and B12

fucking posers and b8fags

Burden of proof lies upon the claimant you fuck.
Prove that the animal IS suffering.

Give me one (1) morals-based reason to not eat animals that would not apply to abstaining from eating any sort of plant life. They feel think and feel pain just like, if not more than other animals. The smell of freshly cut grass? It's the chemical grass produces that is essentially them screaming for help because they're being eviscerated.

>say I couldn't feel pain.
>I would still be able to sense it, yes.
>yes

Mental gymnastics gone wrong.

He/she's immune to logic. All the shitty vegan food that user is being fed by kikes damaged their brain.

Because I prefer the flesh of fallen Angels.

veganism is for faggots period. only faggots would pay the vegan jew to eat.

>world champion

of what? being a faggot?

vegan is the best (and only good) option. only cucks believe the meat industry, big pharma and government propaganda.

I am vegan. Enjoy your heart disease you meat eating faggots. Enjoy getting fucked up the ass by some trap when you can't get it up anymore. Pussies.

Meat is delicious.

only faggot eat plants

>Mac Danzig vegan.
I call bullshit.

How does he build up muscle without animal protein etc.? Is he just juicing? You can't just throw away centuries of basic knowledge for a hipster trend.

I think in the following years /months we will find out he was just virtue signalling and jumping on the vegan hipster trend wagon.

Veganism is a far-left plot to emasculate and physically weaken western men.

Don't fall for it -- eat more red meat.

Been on it for about 11 months (I cheat once in a while). Gone from pushing 26 BMI to 23, hell of a diet for losing weight.

I'm vegan for health reasons only. Got red pilled by this video when it came out. Been vegan ever since.

youtube.com/watch?v=d5wfMNNr3ak

Good luck refuting it, he'll take whatever you can dish out without a sweat. And it's too fucking easy, there's so much good vegan shit and meat subs, I'm making colorful yummy shit daily and stuffing my face until I look like I have growth hormone gut. To the people who think its a meme for effeminate lady boys, I lifted 4 plate 10 times today, and maybe that ain't much for a 190 lb guy, but I bet it's more than any of you fat fucks can do.

Animal protein isn't even complete protein, you need to take bcaas with it or you will just poop most of it. Actually, you will piss and shit most of it out anyway because you don't need massive amounts of protein, that's bro tier idiot shit and starches/beans/legumes have more than sufficient brotein.

He's about to fucking sleep, look at those eyes. That's what happens when you larp as a squirrel and try to obtain gains. Pathetic.