Lets say that I've hypothetically kidnapped a person who's politics (Islam) I disagree with...

Lets say that I've hypothetically kidnapped a person who's politics (Islam) I disagree with, what methods can I use to change his political views before setting him free?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rx1Rj6fHCNE
youtube.com/watch?v=L2a8gmagZ4w
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
youtube.com/watch?v=-dOrp1_mXa4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlAitx2xpB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rape

guantanamo bay soldiers would play the meow mix song for hours to break them

18+

Have him watch Stargate SG-1

Read Gulag Archipelago for ideas and simply resign yourself to the fact you're going to end up killing them.

This.
It is a waste of time and energy, they are completely brainwashed in every direction.

Setting up an elaborate ruse.

Identify yourself as a follower of islam, and that they arent being islamic enough. Carry out their abuse in the name of islam,
After a few more times after you break them,
Send in a "good cop" to save them, that espouses "the one true ideology".

Essentially you need to break down the task in two parts.
Breaking down the current belief structure that person has
Then replacing it with the chosen one.

fridge magnets

lol funny story
I knew some Syrian Physician. He told me he became Atheist after his first diploma and watching Stargate
>true story

Is there really a wikihow on what to do when kidnapped?

>what methods can I use to change his political views
You'd need to rewire the parts of his brain that have an effect on politics. Use operant conditioning.
What exactly you do will depend on what you intend to train them to believe. Why kidnap a man anyway? That shit is gay.

Blow him

*sigh*
If a bunch of Jihadis kidnapped you how would they go about convincing you to blow yourself up at an Ariana Grande concert?
They couldn't?
Ah, that's because kidnapping someone to change their beliefs is fucking stupid.

To change some ones beliefs you must remove their previous conditioning (reward/punishment) and apply a new one.

Works really well on people who are already outliers in society, just need to attach positive emotions to new thoughts.

fuckin lol

Is that really true?

LSD

Also I know for a fact that the Security Forces at AL Asad airbase in Iraq would repeatedly play "Cotton Eyed Joe" by RedNex in the detainee holding area over and over.

We could hear that shit from across the base. This was back in 2004.

>kidnapping people without knowing in advance how to *Brainwash*- *Torture* - *Muder (then dispose of flawlessly)* - *Turn into a Dungeon Slave*

WTF type of pleb are (You)?!?!?
GTFO of here and go back whence ye came!

That is a picture worth a thousand of EACH OF THEIR WORDS... then exponentially increased by a factor of *9,001... true fact!

Room 101.

Then shoot him in the back of the head anyway

Every time I see OP's pic I wonder if it's supposed to be Emma Watson from the prison of azkaban

Make the person watch these:

Benjamin H. Freedman speech (UNEDITED VERSION!) 1961:
youtube.com/watch?v=rx1Rj6fHCNE

David Cole Visits Auschwitz:
youtube.com/watch?v=L2a8gmagZ4w

The Collapse of The American Dream Explained in Animation:
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

FDR provoked the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor :
youtube.com/watch?v=-dOrp1_mXa4

Winston Churchill's article on the Jews, Zionism, Bolshevism, Soviet Jewish Control:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlAitx2xpB8

And finally: TGSNT

That would work.

LSD/psychedelics and forced to watch documentaries while high

This is brainwashing 101 thread right?

I've listed to cotton eye joe on repeat for 30 hrs straight and enjoyed it the whole time. . . am I a monster, or just a souless husk?

Start waterboarding them and surreptitiously administer a massive dose of LSD. Continue waterboarding them. Then when you observe the LSD kicking in, act as though your prisoner has drowned. This works best if you have an accomplice you can argue with and seem upset with that the prisoner has died. Then leave the room and turn out the lights for a while. Then remotely turn on some dim red lights in the room and return dressed in a Devil costume and inform your victim that he's been condemned to Hell forever because he practiced a false religion. Then have your companion remotely turn on a bright strobe and exit the room while the victim is disoriented, having your companion return in medical costume and administer fake CPR. Then return in your normal attire and thank the "doctor" for "reviving" your prisoner.

When the drugs wear off, your prisoner will believe he has had a near death experience that revealed Islam to be false.

just castrate him

7.62x39 to the back of the skull will usually do it.