What does pol think of White male Latina couples

Much of the mixed births in the US comes from wmhf couples. Do you think they could become integrated? Especially if RAISE is passed. My sisters and I arethe product of such a relationship. Mom Castillo mexican and Scottish father. My sisters all are with white guys and much of my extended family are as well. So what does pol think about these pairings?

No, they couldn't. The less mixed the better, always.

For white men it's like LARPing Pocahontas

indian, nigger, abo, or spic

they all share the color shit

report these threads
>report these threads
report these threads
>report these threads
report these threads
>report these threads
report these threads
>report these threads
report these threads
>report these threads
report these threads
>report these threads
report these threads
>report these threads
report these threads
>report these threads
report these threads
>report these threads
report these threads
>report these threads
report these threads
>report these threads
report these threads
>report these threads
report these threads
>report these threads
report these threads
>report these threads
report these threads
>report these threads
report these threads
>report these threads

Would they not theoretically blend to white after some generations of mixing without adding endless hordes of non western immigration

Latin people are worse than niggers

Latina is not a race

I grew up in a mostly hispanic area. I don't see anything wrong with it. Best friend is mexican/chinese.

t. nigger

>mexican/chinese
what a shitty combo

>Mexican/Chinese

JUST

I mean my gf is half mexican/ half white raised by her white parents and its bretty much like I'm porking a white chick with black hair and brown skin

9/10 would racemix again desu

Stay away from inner city Latinas (SJW compromised), puerto ricans, and el salvadoreans.

Otherwise, you're golden. They know the value of family and they know their place.

Another one of these fucking threads? For the final time, whites should do what other conquering peoples do. Women shouldn't marry out, white men in the US should be Impregnating Latinas and Asians and forcing them to adapt our culture. But niggers are animals.

Is she hot

Spanish or maybe Portuguese is acceptable, but any dirty indio blood is abhorrent.

Starting families with Asians and Latinas isn't conquering anything; whites are a global minority so we're the ones getting RICED/BEANED.

>do you think they could become integrated?
Kind of hard to integrate into a white country when you have the wrong skin color.. so no, I don't think so... muh civic nationalism, who gives a shit about integration it's the geneticcheritage that matters and by mixing you essentally brown up the water even more. Shame on you

post more redpilled WM/LF pairings from 80s-90s movies

White women can't compete with latin chicks.
Sure there's nothing more beautiful than a gorgeous white woman. But there are few of them and will only date 9-10 Chads.
Then 6-8 white guys can go for an average white women or a gorgeous latin or asian qt.

Latina =black to OP

LatinX are top tier, a step above asians and whites.

t. Sp*c

After 6 generations of pure white breeding yes, this would require more than 6 times the rate of whites (since future generations would be mixed and couldn't breed with other mixed) and last I checked the US is 56%

Whites should only have kids with themselves, race-mixing will make us even browner.

Im a slav and i fucking love latinas

I'm willing to bet at least half of american posters are spics.

"What does Sup Forums think"

You fucking know what we think since these threads pop up 10 times a day you fucking Degenerate Queer shitstain.

I live in CA and can confirm not a single one looks like this. I guess maybe in South America, but definately not in the united states of America.

Dating a Latina, or even marrying one is everything i want in life right now. I move to Guadalajara, Mexico in two - three weeks to teach English for a year or two.

Failure is not an option.

"Vasquez" was a kike in real life.

We need to raise the white birth rate and keep doing that until whites are 80% of all births.

Don't come back to the states we don't need more browns.

yeah dude then every place will be like fucking albuquerque, great ideals to assimilate to....sure the founders would be proud

tfw in 50 years the US will be attacking the middle east with troops that look like these dead eyed alien freaks in pic related

That's the problem. Spics are the single biggest problem in the USA yet every time you try to bring it up "American" flags come to protect spics. It's pretty fucking clear what's going on. Fucking subhuman monkies. Nigger tier and breeding like rabbits.

Fuck forgot the pic

Please do and stay there

I refuse to stop dating mestizos.

T 6.2 welsh/ itallian

Honestly, Hispanic women are better than white women. White women have become lazy, money lusting whores. Hispanic women cook, clean and are the most loyal. Of course this is all anecdotal, but in my experience any woman of Latin or Hispanic descent is 10x whay the majority of White women are.

I'm a result of a WMLF. It's pretty weird, my fathers family basically thinks I'm some wetback fuck(even though I'm not Mexican) and my mothers family think I'm a spoiled gringo. I don't fit in with either

and if spic genetics are so good, what would be the problem with staying in Mexico once you go there?

Fuck that, latinas are primarily Europeans anyway. My kids will come out pretty damn White, the seed is strong.

Stick to your lame ass white women, I'm so sick of their self loathing, victimization spoiled brat mentalities.

anyone who talks about "based hispanics" is full of shit. i grew up in new mexico, you want every state to be like that? fucking welfare queen single moms and spic gangsters everywhere, not to mention the furthest right person who could win here is that cuck gary johnson "NOBODY IS ILLEGAL, OPEN THE BORDERS"

Inbreeding hick

>in 50 years
>not knowing that latinos are over represented in our military

Holy fuck so many spics with American flags JESUS CHRIST.

Nobody wants mestizos here, they shit up the place. If anything a lot of Americans want majority European immigration back. At least they adopted American culture unlike nonwhites. There are nonwhites in America who've been here for four generations and still wave flags of their original ancestral homeland. If they like it so much they should leave.

Mestizos are 25% European 72% Amerindian 3% Nigger.

Stay in Mexico you race-mixing nigger.

Why Italians and Irish come over to America desu?

Inbred people have accomplished more in history then filthy Mestizos. You guys act like niggers and even talk like them.

if whites are so lame, you had best go live in a non-white country

i'm glad they are helping to preserve israel

Because they were white and didn't act like filthy niggers.

>Muh assimilation

Nonwhites don't integrate for shit, the 1965 immigration act made us into a shithole.

Irish and Italians have great countries, with top tier living standards. Mexico is a fucking violent shitshole. Double the amount of homicides per year compared to IRAQ

>My Kids will basically be white

The denial of the race-mixing untermensch

I said White women faggot. White men are the fathers of modern day civilization.

>Mestizos are 25% European 72% Amerindian 3% Nigger.

You obviously don't know anything about Guadalajara.

Riddle me this guys, say Trump gets most of the illegals out and by some fucking miracle gets rid of the anchor babies too and stops 3rd World immigration (looks like this is really gonna happen) those of us that are left will be put back into a minority status right? Wouldn't that mean that, eventually, the beans left over in the Southwest would get assimilated like the injuns were? Wasn't that sort of the idea in the first place?

Not gonna lie guys, that sort of fills me with some kind of existentialist dread, knowing that my grandkids will probably look nothing like me. It'd be some real payback for Whites after all the bullshit you've gone through the past 30 years though

You should see it now 1.6 for Asians 1.2 for injuns 1.85 for whites 1.85 for negroes 2.05 for them spics.

jeb!s sons are chad tier.

My sister in law lives in LA and she's hotter than this

Nonwhite immigration will kill America in it's lifetime

That's the actual genetic lineup of Mestizos, now stay in your shithole you filthy race-mixing untermensch

My younger brother has only dated beaner sluts, only told him to not marry or have kids with them, he's trading down and destroying our genetics if he does. He didnt say anything but i know he knows. Blonde blue eyed 6'5 4th generation german american master race

Ya Italians didn't bring over organized crime and leftist ideas.

Am I right ?

good point, to get white looking kids from race mixing it takes generations to accomplish this, and that's wasting a lot of white blood just so you can have BASED BEANERS in the country

this could've been possible in 1950 when the country was 85% white and 3% hispanic. but now that whites are 60% and hispanics are about 20%, it's just not going to happen.

On principle I object, but let's be honest 1/2 of america is basically mexico already. They have a higher birthrate and we are more inclined to mix with them than anybody else. If the wall isn't built within this decade I'll either leave or put on a fucking sombrero.

Why they leave then ?

and how do you get white men? from white mothers. not mestiza mothers. not asian mothers. not black mothers.

even if you hate white women, the only way you get a white man is from two white parents. it would take generations to do it any other way, and that's a huge waste of white DNA. brazil tried what you are doing and it did not work.

Colombia and Venezuela my friend. 100% mestizo looks like shit but for some reason half white half mestizo is gorgeous. Make a trip to colombia and look at the average young woman.

Move to the Midwest and import a European chick, I'm dating a Polish qt.

The Italian Mafia is a small fringe group, even back then it was. Mestizos literally rape and kill animals and people.

Latinos use much more welfare that literala niggers from Africa.
HAHA
who's the real niggers

than literal*

No 1/2 is not and no central and South Americans have a birth rate of 2.5 and make up a 1/3rd of Hispanics. All other Hispanic groups are below 2.0. The black birth rate is 1.85 white 1.85 Asian 1.6 injun 1.2.

Latinas are THE MOST loyale, completely redpilled, and always want kids and sex.

You really cant ask for more.

>That's the actual genetic lineup of Mestizos, now stay in your shithole you filthy race-mixing untermensch

You jelly bro? Now you get to deal with self loathing spoil, liberal white women who complain about how hard their lives are all the time.

Latinas master race GF.

No 1/2 it is not.

Most mestizos look like this, nice try though.

I don't care man I just want a gf who's not fat

both of you are probably ugly motherfuckers

>waaah white women are liberal

your beloved mestizas voted 70% for hillary, while white women went majority trump. someone is justifying their brown fetish.

CA here too.

>an army of fish people
>literal navy seals
Was this the American's plan all along? They dumped all their unathletic niggers on us

then immigrate to latin america and you will be surrounded by them. america has enough beaners for 10 countries.

Thanks for the picture of children. Latinas master race GF.

Because when they came America is white and awesome. Why not? The same reason the entire world wanted to come here.
Italy and Ireland are both listed as "very high human development index", and they are white, so they didn't ruin this country even though they did SLIGHTLY bring it down a little bit, as they aren't as white as Nords Anglos and Germanics.
Mexico is a filthy shithole with terrible genetics and they are poisonous immigrants.

Latinos voted for Hillary, enjoy your new welfare queen.

I have a conservative qt that I'll marry next July and we'll have many white sons that will carry the torch of Western civilization. Meanwhile you'll father ugly self-hating Mestizo goblins and eat oily tacos for the rest of your life LOL.

Someone post the picture of Arnold Schwarzenigger's beaner son.

id love to live in a small village in like guatemala or something , just bleaching all these brown titied hoes.

Cubans were pretty split

Creates more latinos

Latinos think by mixing with whites they will get white kids but in reality they are creating more of the same thing.

Nope, ill enjoy her nice ass though and the strong children she will raise with me.

You can keep white women.

latinas are way better than nigresses

Whites are the most attractive race, At least your kids won't grow up hating you for being white.

Hopefully you do that in Mexico, we don't need more shitskins

Cuban Americans are just Spaniards who were kicked out after Castro took over.

Most mestizos think they're at about 50% European but I'd venture most of them are at least 75% injun. You can tell whose got more European in them but that doesn't necessarily mean they ought to shack up with just any White person, the European we usually have in us is Spanish, Portuguese or, in my case, Basque. If you just start pumping babies out with say a German or an English woman, the kids are still gonna look weird.

No, its best if we kept it in our own ethnic groups (i.e mestizos, castizos) and continue with the Spanish caste system that most Latin American societies follow, whether they like to admit it or not

>that weak smile and vacant stare

He knows what he did

This boys jealous. Stay jelly my friend, congrats on your wife btw. Fuck your retarded racism. I mean, you sound so fucking stupid.

jeb is just a cuck down to his DNA, how are his kids darker than their mother?

We are being colonized and your posts are a perfect demonstration- Are you ready to be Mexico 2.0?