ACTUAL FUCKING HAPPENING!

ACTUAL FUCKING HAPPENING!

Wikileaks posted audio from Seymour Hersh saying that Seth Rich did contact wikileaks and also transferred a bunch of files to them. Hersh isnt just some random faggot either, hes an investigative journalist who broke the story of the My Lai Massacre and Abu Ghraib.

youtube.com/watch?v=gYzB96_EK7s

download this shit before it gets taken down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=giuZdBAXVh0
youtube.com/watch?v=2p8at6PD4L8
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumping

bump

Bump. Again

RIP in peace, Seymour Hersh

Bump

bump

Bump

it literally never actually happens - you get that right?

Nice narrative Meme~daddy

bumpn

Stop bumping this. No one cares anymore. There was a bunch of threads yesterday, and the conclusion is that this is a nothing burger.

This already came out yesterday. Not happening.

bump

You know that feeling in the TV show 24 when a corrupt politician gets super close to being exposed and you're like phew this plot line will end now but then the writers pull some bullshit out of their asses in the last 5 minutes and the badguy gets away to reappear again in the next episode

@hillaryformayor isn't a joke.

Maybe Jullian should just confirm it already. Until he does that then I really don't give a fuck. You can pull cryptic hints out of your ass all you want no one will ever give a shit.

As awesome as Hersh is and the stories he's done are legendary, he's dropped the ball a few times in the past with some big stories (even more recently with the Sarin gas attack in Syria). So lets just take this with a grain of salt and tread carefully; shills and fakers are out in force. I hate waiting just like all of you, but I hope the answers come soon. Praise Kek

Bump!! Fuck the shills
Stop calling this a nothing burger
Eat my ass you share blue cunts

Hillary has people who murder her political opponents. Wet works. Sleep with one eye open

his recent stories weren't backed by anything.

What happened in an attempt by the MSM to bury the murder of Seth Rich? I can't quite recall. Could any anons help out here

What makes me sick is that there are so many people working for her walking a very thin line between life and death and they have no idea

>What I know comes off an FBI report
This shit is fuckin' gold. I love Sy.

bump. slid hard.

Keep on bumping anons

Bump~

the slide is real

how is this being slid so hard

1) Seth Rich was the Director of New Voter Registration and Data for the Democratic Party. Who had been involved with Dems for years.

2) Seth Rich started his political career working for the Polling Firm of Greenberg Quinlan Rosner headquartered in Washington D.C.

3) From the Polling firm he was groomed at by Andrew Therriault Data Science Director of the DNC, Seth Rich would then be hired at the DNC

4) Andrew Therriault Seth Rich's Mentor would hire him at the DNC in 2014, where Seth would be the Director of New Voter Registration & Data

5) Seth Rich was a Programmer who sorted through data gathered in surveys and other platforms.

6) The DNC had Seth Rich working on a Voter-Expansion project aimed at making it easier for people to find their polling places.

10) Seth Rich's brother, Aaron Rich is a Software Engineer for Northrop Grumman Corporation.. With Top Security Clearance Status..

11) We believe that Seth Rich's brother Aaron Rich was involved in helping Seth Rich, thus a huge piece of this cover up for protection.

Gatta help fight the slide

>dropped ball on syria
He is correct re:syria, nigger.

Bump for the normies

don't give the shills (You)s.

youtube.com/watch?v=giuZdBAXVh0

2nd Audio Clip
youtube.com/watch?v=2p8at6PD4L8
>2nd Audio Clip

Bump

>These Doubles

Bump

So explain to me who exactly is Seymour Hersh and what role he had to play in the investigation of this murder?

He literally says exactly who he is in the OP, and this recording literally is his role in the investigation. I can tell your an afro.

People trying to discredit Hersh is cracking me up.

Media going to be all over this shit tomorrow, once it's on Fox, you won't get it out of Americans minds. If it doesn't show up, the entire game is rigged and we have to wait on Trunpster to dumpster the neerdowells

2ND VIDEO
>2ND VIDEO
2ND VIDEO
>2ND VIDEO

jgh6AX
(DISCORD LINK)
seth rich investigation discord

half price spicy jigaboos

What year was this?

Who is seymour hersch

I don't think that's her. But it's a really good lookalike

the teeth match. at a minimum they eat the same rocks.

Hersh is a liberal icon and libcucks will have to listen to him.

This will break them.

Well renowned investigative journalist who broke my Lai, Abu ghrabi and other stories.
>questions we need answered
The YouTube channel was up for some three weeks(?) with these videos loaded but was set to private.
Then the law suit dropped yesterday.
Then the video gets released and shared by wikileaks.

Who is on the other side and what else does that individual know. My guess is the Republican donor who funded the investigation for the family (the one who allegedly did this to distract from russia's h4xors scandal).
My guess is that someone got wind of the recording and that it was going public and asked their buddy working at Google to check out what this video was (going behind the privacy setting).
Then the next two weeks there was an emergency plan to get ahead of the phone call videos recordings. And it involved pressuring the investigators to publicly and legally accuse FOX and I guess the president himself for misrepresenting their phone call.

Sooo...
Whenever the phonecall itself is invoked in public, people can say 'i read about it in WaPo and they said they never said that stuff. Didn't you see the interviews?' without ever having to address the content directly.
And that's how the MSM (the Democratic operatives with bylines) will suppress the legitimate recording without setting off alarms.

The phone call wasn't a reaction to discredit and reveal the truth. The lawsuit and subsequent MSM splash was proactive damage control for the phone recording.

>And that's how the MSM (the Democratic operatives with bylines) will suppress the legitimate recording without setting off alarms.
Except that won't stop the FBI, and then they'll look extra stupid when people find out.

They're suppressing the news of the special counsel amendment which passed last week, but they can't stop the counsel...

Bump for Seth

Last bump before I head out. See you later

HURRR DURR SETH RICH
it's all a bunch of bullshit made up by trump you faggots know this now right?
sad!

wrong

DWC hired the Awans to kill Seth Rich after that Ambassador unmasked him.

The video says the Cia head wove the tale in order to protect and ensure contracts to the intelligence community, specifically Cia and nsa (not fbi). Now the fbi is currently not investigating these potentially system shattering issues. They are pursuing a Russia narrative that this issue would put to bed permanently.
Will counsel find its way into Rich-Awan territory? No. Probably will say some mafia guy living at a trump hotel was a Kremlin agent and people should call for impeachment hearings

>Will counsel find its way into Rich-Awan territory? No.
Sorry, do you know what will happen?

No.

You shills said this whole time that Hillary would never face any consequences, and it's clear now that that probably won't be the case.

On the other hand Mueller's about to get fired because he's butt buddies with Comey.

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf

Checked, this letter kills the shills.

Why the fuck won't they release ballistics reports? Why isn't the DCPD cooperating? Why is there an FBI van with guns in a lockbox extremely close to the scene of the crime that had weapons stolen prior not being investigated? How incompetent is the FBI that they could not supposedly keep track of their own vans at 1 am and then only noticed an hour after the shooting that the weapons were missing?