PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE user!!! ITS YOUR FAULT I"M SO FAT!!!

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE user!!! ITS YOUR FAULT I"M SO FAT!!!

I NEED TO KEEP EATING WHILE I HAVE EXPENSIVE SURGERY PAID BY THE TAX PAYER

His family actually pooled the money together since he couldn't afford most of it.

But still, healthcare in general is a horrible idea and the jews and their entire lineage who thought it up should be taken out behind the barn and shot.

look at the size of that fucking hospital bed oh my christ. Probably a forklift at the end of the bed they cropped out.

put the dog out of his fucking misery

Why the fuck is a DOG allowed in a fucking hospital!?!

You fucking kidding me? Fat fucker makes 200k a year atleast with his dumb youtube videos. Why the fuck would he need any financial help?

This is a fucking thread about some fat FUCK on youtube named Boogie 2988.
Now, I'm tired of this fat FUCK popping up in all my fucking search engines while I'm looking for a fucking politics thread.
I don't give a FUCK about the aftermath of any of you Boogie off-topic shitposters that spend all day mocking this greasy fuck.

cute doggo

That's his lunch.

Why doesn't he just eat a carrot

doctors, nurses and general staff are actually trying to kill him via infection

Cause his wife was a huge financial leech, its the only reason she hung around and got fat.

People only watch boogie cause hes enormous and are waiting to watch him croak on stream. He isn't entertaining in the least. Once his wife realized he was throwing away his meal ticket for a longer life, she bailed.

>200k a year
do you think that's a lot of money for two people?

Those Doritos ain't gonna buy themselves, you know.

LARD GARGLING

Cute name faggot

Dog is happy for his misery. Maybe fat fuck will die and doggy might find a new home

PLEASE LINK YOUR PATREON AND TWITCH AND YOUTUBE AND GOFUNDME AND FIVERR AND KICKSTARTER SO I CAN FUND ALL OF THEM SO YOU NEVER WORK A DAY IN YOUR LIFE

>when you're so morbidly obese that the mere effort of smiling forces your entire head to turn red as your body tries to end itself

How much weight will he lose a year from now?

If you cant survive on 100k as a single you are a kike or a nigger
Only stupid people can't survive with little money

>paid for by the tax payer
He makes too much money streaming to qualify for medicaid, he's too young for medicare, and he's obviously not in the military or a veteran so no Tricare or VA.. how are taxpayers paying for it? It's private insurance.

A fucking dog in a hospital room after you've had surgery...just god damn..

He made it to 499.5 pounds and did surgery

People were betting on him dying. Seriously guys fat people are good people my friends dad died from being obese.

Kudos to whoever got a PIV on him. We'd go straight to a midline using ultrasound. Also what the fuck is the dog doing there. Big risk for patients in terms of infection, and not just him. Very specially trained dogs can be allowed in, but only under certain circumstances, usually in the pediatric areas.

hes in a high risk pool which gets insurance subsidies from obamacare.

how are you so fucking ignorant about your own country

Probably 150-200 pounds. Just goes to show what a gluttonous slob he is.

Most people can survive on 50k with no problem at all. You're a literal retard if you think 100k per person is hard.

They are very bad people to have to take care of. Fatties are a huge strain on the medical system - that custom bariatric bed he's in, the wounds they develop, the numerous comorbidities, and the hell that is getting the fatties turned every two hours. The worst part is that the vast majority of the ones you see in the hospital always find something else to blame for their issues other than themselves.

Addiction to food is replaced with addiction to painkillers in 3....2...1 ...

Seriously $50k is like the threshold for middle class, and $250k or so combined income is enough to be richer than 99% of the rest of the country provided it's steady.

Drugs are the only reason he's smiling right now.

my wife's Brother got this surgery he was damn near 400+ pounds and it was amazing the weight dropped off within 3 months he went straight to about 180 pounds

and that would be the end of my story had that not been about 2 years ago

last i saw him he's 250+ pounds AGAIN because the actual issue of HIS EATING HABITS Never changed he may only be able to eat about a fists worth of food but he chooses to spend his time with high calorie and high fatty high sugary foods
and then does nothing with the excess energy his body produces and to make matters worse he works in a kitchen as a restaurant manager so who knows he might be eating some of that food as well

give it a year or 2 and this boogie fella will be right back where he is right now I GUARANTEE IT

>mrw combined income is over 300k
>mrw no state tax

I've seen this happen to a friend of my parents too. He gained all the weight back and was back at step 1. I'm pretty sure he's even fatter now.

what happens if this fat fuck gets all thin? will he be one of those in your face thin again fat shaming evangalists?

>tfw i only like his Francis content

>hes going to get skinny and with his normie opinions he wont have any meaningful content anymore

>It's a everybody in Sup Forums is rich episode
Where do all these NEET CEOs come from?

Just let go, give in, shuffle off your mortal coil and pass on so the resources wasted on you can be better used for someone more worthy.

its an anxiety issue. you get an anxiety in your stomach, it feels like your hungry and it goes away for a while but it comes back. i have it. i used to be fat as a teenager but i use alcohol when i feel anxiety instead of food. i just wish marijuana was legal so i could use the real solution against anxiety

I'm not rich. I'm saying that making $200k a year streaming is financially doing fucking fine. There was one guy who said $200k for 2 people was dirt poor or something.

kek

This. I'm making 43,000 a year in one of the more expensive parts of the United States and I have absolutely zero issues.

he's not going to get skinny

what part of the U.S.? Do you have your own apt?

the dude is mentally ill due to a sickening childhood. its not like he chose to be fat, unlike some retarded liberals. he cant help it dumbass.

Am i the only person who wants this guy to die so i can just see this board and youtube explode?

what kind of fucking asshole brings a fucking dog to the hospital with so many vulnerable people around to disease.
Selfish fat fuck

And zero girlfriends

Leave the dog alone, fag.