Judicial Watch: New Hillary Email Dump, wanted to visit Chavez and Kim Jung II

Judicial Watch today released 1,606 pages of documents from the U.S. Department of State revealing repeated use of unsecured communications for classified information and numerous examples of Clinton Foundation donors receiving special favors from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s staff.

The documents, containing emails from the unsecure, non-government account of Huma Abedin, Clinton’s then-deputy chief of staff, also show Clinton or her staff expressing interest in visiting Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez and North Korean dictator Kim Jung II.

The documents included 91 Clinton email exchanges not previously turned over to the State Department, bringing the known total to date to at least 530 emails that were not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over to the State Department, and further contradicting a statement by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails had been turned over to the State Department.

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-huma-abedin-emails-reveal-transmission-classified-information-clinton-foundation-donors-receiving-special-treatment-clinton-state-department/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=press release

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/huma-production-19/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The documents were obtained in response to a court order from a May 5, 2015, lawsuit filed against the State Department (Judicial Watch, Inc. v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:15-cv-00684)) after it failed to respond to a March 18, 2015, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request seeking: “All emails of official State Department business received or sent by former Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin from January 1, 2009 through February 1, 2013 using a non-‘state.gov’ email address.”... [includes descriptions of emails]....
“Pay to play, classified information mishandling, influence peddling, cover ups – these new emails show why the criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s conduct must be resumed,” stated Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton. “The Trump Justice Department and FBI need to reassure the American people they have finally stopped providing political protection to Hillary Clinton.”

the happening is happppppening!~~~!!!!

Bump

Emails: judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/huma-production-19/

>1600 pages
I'm getting sleepy just thinking about it.

"In a follow up email, Abedin tells Cooper “I HATE SECURE FAXES.” Cooper responds, “Its coming in. I cld redesign system in 5 min prob.” Abedin replies, “Uh yeah. You have no idea.”

just turned on the oven for tendies

>included 91 Clinton email exchanges not previously turned over to the state department

sooooo shouldn't that be jail time now?

>expressing interest in visiting Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez and North Korean dictator Kim Jung II.

B A M P A R O O N I

election is over guys there aren't anymore Russian agents left to read these emails for us

Gregg Jarrett on Hannity was just on explaining that one of them shows blatant quid pro quo for ambassadorships between her and rich telecommunications guy?

>jail time
Noo, she just ran a keyword search. She thought that all her messages with Kim Jong and Hugo Chavez would be personal. Not her fault there is a massive right-wing conspiracy out against her!!! It's hard being a woman!

Well put user it would be funny if not so sad
I dont give a fuck about the statue of liberty girl lame ass gift from france i care about my girl justice she's supposed to be blind but just gets puppeted around these days

wew lad. Hillary is a true commie loving lesbo. If only she wasn't an old crusty side of beef maybe she'd have been the first commie lesbo world leader.

based ((judicial)) watch

Hey retards, you are wasting your time. Hillary won the popular vote so she can't be prosecuted.

Whoa, turning the tables