Hard mode: No fedoras

Hard mode: No fedoras.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESNCWrks6vQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jesus was a tall blond white guy

Because the jews want them to

Hmmmmmm, it's almost like not everyone from the Middle East is Jesus.

Jesus may have been born in the middle-east, but he was white.

More importantly, Christianity is the basis for western civilization.

People aren't the problem, their beliefs and cultures are.

Nah, shitskins should stay in their own countries.

indoctrination and culture, abrahamic faiths are tools of control and help maintain power over people

they encourage passivity, obedience, and other easy to control behaviours

>Holy Trinity
>Central region of the world and the time
God chose Mary and Joseph to give birth to God's son.

I'm pretty sure Christianity was brutally forced onto northern Europe.

Because Jesus wasn't a fucking Arab Muslim slime. Holy shit

> Middle east today is the same as 2000 years ago.

I have no problem with Christian Arabs

But I don't hate JonTron

Your namefag should be Strawman
Super easy mode; it's the being raped and blown up they don't like. I am pretty sure.

What if I told you all that (((their))) plan was to nuke the super volcano in Yellowstone?
I can stop it, but you have to vote for me in 2020.
I am running on a ticket where people will finally get wtf they have been asking for. Everyone tired of getting raped by Muslims WILL NOT be getting raped anymore.
I would also do my best to see that those who want to get raped by Muslims get what they want to.
Happy endings for everyone!!
There is basically gonna be two lines. Rape and no rape. There will be no rape sections in restaurants/beaches/concerts etc...and then there will be the rape sections for everyone else.
Since there is always a risk of being blown the fuck up in the rape sections, the rest of us will be able to view the rape sections from behind bomb-proof glass.
It's gonna be great. Like the fucking Games, in ancient Rome. We're going old school.
"I love Muslims." BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!
And we'll just point and laugh.

Ask some muslim haters how they feel about groups like the Christian Falange.

The jew fears and hates the Christ
The muslims wants christianity purged by any means neccesary
Gee you tell me

Most people just do what the media tells them to

>people in regions now are how they looked 2000 years ago
Guess the Germans were Arab, and the Italians/Romans were niggers

Because we judge based on the actions of the individual rather than stereotyping
The middle easterners I hate deserve to be hated

Jesus wasn't a sandnigger. Instead, he was just a rebellious Jews.

Not to mention anyone would hate a inferior sect of goat fucking faggots getting all high and mighty even though they are more worthless than the fucking sand they live on top of.

Jesus wasn't a muslim, nor the product of 30 generations of cousin marriage that is the result of being muslim in the middle east.

because 50% of muslims are literally the product of generations of incest and incest (not only disgusting) has been proven to result in lower IQs, aggressive irrational behavior, and birth defects. So why would we want them in our country?

>Germans were Arab

They will be if Merkel has her way.

National
Organization
(to)
Help
Our
Molested
Ones
(The name of my Party.)

1) Not all individuals conform to the group average. There will always be the exceptions to the rule. However the attitude towards the group in general is not defined by exceptions. They are defined by the averages. We hate the average person from the middle east, however we can make exceptions for the good outliers.

2) The middle east 2000 years ago is different from the middle east today. The culture and the people were different.

3) Religion matters. Muslims from the middle east are absolute societal cancer. They will destroy any country they inhabit. On the flip note Christians from the middle east are relatively peaceful. I can't remember the last time I heard about middle eastern Christians blowing up a market or ramming a truck into a crowd. Terrorism really is a Muslim problem. Most Muslims come from the middle east. Thus the middle east is associated with the problems of Islam.

Notice that Christianity is a middle eastern religion, where are all the Christians in the middle east?

Yeah, cause forming a philosophy around the idea that you belong to a heavenly kingdom and not a natural one, sure does keep you under control... Wait, that's the opposite of what it does.

Being killed by Jews roleplaying as muslims (ISIS) in order to secure territory for Greater Israel.

This is easy.

Jesus was a jew

Lebanon

(((jews))) eff em!

im a middle easterner so i have no problem with this.

no

Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Iraq

This. Numerous non-biblical sources say he was blond haired blue eyed, completely rare for modern middle eastern people, but not for the roman era since people in that area had high European admixture

cos we wuz the middleast

>implying those who hate muslims are the same people who worship the kike on a pike

It's not about nationality
It's about values.

stop LARPing

I don't hate people from the middle east nor do I worship someone from the middle east

Jesus is the only one that can save your soul

>all people in a region are alike
>for instance, people from Sweden are identical to the Portuguese with no measurable differences of any kind
>hurr durr, both are European
>thus one either has to love or discard everyone

Burgers, making less and less sense these days

>Numerous non-biblical sources say he was blond haired blue eyed
Links?

But Sup Forums says Jeebus was a blond man with blue eyes from Greece.

Muslims hate Muslims so much they can't stop killing each other especially Shi'ite vs Sunni. Americans on average don't hate folks from the Middle East - we just don't want that civilization cancer called Islam.
And Jesus IS God - so why worship anyone else?

Jesus is the Son of God. He's from Heaven, not the middle east.

People hate people from the middle east because jews did 911 and blamed it on muslims. Before that, people really didn't give that much of a fuck about the middle east. People in the US hate people in the middle east because it was planned for them to hate the jews enemy.

Lmfao, no he wasnt. he wasnt even a light skinned middle easterner, but one of those dark looking semites from modern day palestine.

Most of them got beheaded by muslims.

Jesus' teachings formed the western world.
Muhammad's teachings want to destroy that.

Youre an idiot. The culture from modern day middle east is a hundred times better than what it was 2000 years ago, like most places, and most muslims dont come from the middle east, as there are more muslims in africa, south asia and indonesia/malaysia than middle east.

>being this stupid.

Stop drinking gasoline, it might clear things up for you

fuck, these posts prove that you idiots literally have no clue about why youre racist.'

kys.

>implying it matters what host God chose
You don't care about this religion except to try and use it against its adherents like some pinko fuck.

(((jesus))) was a fucking plot by the jews to subvert europe under their ideals. he himself was a fucking jew, does that not tell you enough? christianity was brutally forced upon the original pagan europeans, in case you didnt know history. jewish control of the west started with christ.

Gee I guess its an ideological contect and not blatant racism after all.

>When libcucks make points against themselves.

Cuz Jesus was most likely a white guy. He was naturally empathetic and willingly died for the sake of humanity.

>Jesus was a Jew, you retard.

2000 years ago, who is to say what a Jew was?

>Jesus teach about the jews lies and tricks
>jews hated Jesus
>it was a conspiracy to destroy muh paganism!
all lies died soon enough

take that tinfoil hat to /x/ faggot you don't seem to know shit about the history of the religion in europe

>jesus was a tall blond white guy
Denial is a river in Egypt, not Jeru-salem alaikum

because he was a Jew and americans love to worship kikes.

I hate the medieval barbaric religion of Islam and the problems it causes all around the world not middle eastern people.

jesus was was roman blood still he is born from jewish whore.. jews are indeed a mess.

I do not beleieve he was blond.

>and Joseph to give birth to God's son.
> {{{ and Joseph }}}

>Pagans lived like niggers
>Christianity accompanied the rise of whites
>decline in Christianity is also accompanying the decline of whites.

Yeah, bro, Jews love Christianity. That's why they spend billions attacking it in the media and trying to suppress it.

Jesus was born before the Arab invasions, retard.
In facts, it's more likely that he had Carthaginian blood in him, from his grandparents.
Also, I tip my fedora to you pedophile worshiper goatfucker inbred subhuman cancerous scum.

Kek

Mary wasn't an immaculate conception. Neither was Joseph.

Does he not have his mothers DNA? or was she some kind of fucking lizard kike cloud that had none? Tune into the history channel for more info.

They're right. Let's go back to our pagan traditions. Kill your enemy and use his body to fertilize your fields.

Arabs weren't in the Middle East until the dark ages.

He wasnt from the middle east, he was from heaven.

jesus was a gaul

Jesus is God. Ahmed and his million cousins aren't God.

What does it matter how Jesus looked? I like to my picture my Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt.

There's no point in arguing with a (((Christcuck))) all they do is confirmation bias after confirmation bias until suddenly ((((Christianity)))) is this totally science and fact-proven religion that agrees with modern science so you should like totally believe in miracles and demonic possession and fairy tales, dude it's not the 16th century anymore they believe in micro evolution at least! (But not macro that disproves God and is heretical)

(((Christcucks))) occupy a sphere of retardation that is unique in the world, no one can replicate the stupidity of them, not even Muslims although they come close.

Ancient art depicts him as Aryan. White people occupied the Mediterranean basin at the time.

Calm down.

The case for Christianity is structure and controlling people. You have two choices in life you allow the kike economists to dictate whats good for you or your kike religous leaders. Your religious leaders will listen to you about shitskins and degeneracy. The economist promotes it.

Shit bait. Here's your (You) for your effort though.

The people that WERE in the Middle East are different than the people that ARE in the Middle East.

Is it really that difficult?

Because he was Jewish.

Because he stayed there.

From the Middle East 2000 years ago

Christian Arabs, Kurds, Yazidis and Druze are fine by me.

Jesus didn't kill anyone
Jesus didn't tell anyone to kill anyone
Jesus was against killing
Jesus didn't blow up a building
Jesus didn't say convert or die
Jesus didn't demand people hide things that offended him
Jesus didn't say death to the countries that didn't practice his religion

Either muslims are the problem or sand niggers are the problem, it could be both, but it can't be neither.

>why do so many people hate Jews
>yet worship a dead Jew
Hard mode: OP is a fag

Your not trying very hard Baitfaggot

The man says, “Get out of here"
"I’ll tear you limb from limb”
I said, “You know they refused Jesus, too”
He said, “You’re not Him"

Very scant mentions of Jesus outside of the Bible, the most detailed an assumed forgery, none of them mention his appearance. Would be cool as shit though.

jesus was not a muslim

I don't
I'm also a luciferian because Heyzuse was a faggot

I've admired great men throughout history from all over the world, that doesn't mean I want them sleeping on my couch in the morning

youtube.com/watch?v=ESNCWrks6vQ

No, he was a kike.

Loaded question, americans don't hate people from the middle east, they just hate islamic extremism. Which just so happens to be done more often than other types of religious extremism.