Is this the worst political slogan ever?

I don't understand why people say Hilary Clinton was historically unpopular. She received more votes than Obama did. Still, this slogan is beyond terrible and could not have helped her any.

Politics aside it really is a shitty slogan, you should be trying to show that you're working for the people, "she's with you," while basic and kind of cringy would still have been fucking lightyears better than "I'm with her."

No. The worse was Hoover's slogan during the Great Depression "It could have been worse".

Maximum arrogance.

Checked

They were trying to play towards beta males natural inclination to support women and women's natural inclination to support other women

It was a big failure though, most guys are just not that beta and a lot of women hate other women too

Looks like the old "I'm with stupid" tee shirts

its because people didn't pokemon go to the polls to be honest

Daily reminder that pic related was their real slogan.

Nice and checked

This was the first thing I thought when I first heard her slogan.

I'M WHITER

Aug 11th

and that is why she lost, and rightfully so, now if only the party would realize it and stop blaming everyone else

she made her entire campaign sound like it was built around her being a woman.

...and it was.

yes. It was truly terrible. but #ABetterDeal may somehow be even worse

Love Trumps Hate is the best slogan I've ever heard and they should use it more. All the time.

Feel The Bern was pretty fucking awful too.

Problem with that is that your side shows contempt towards anyone who thinks differently.
The left loves diversity as long as it isn't diversity of opinion.

>women's natural inclination to support other women
ha HA

She lost.
They were with her.
Losers.

The fact that Trump was able to turn it so effectively into, "I'm with you"....

When I watched him say that I just knew he had it.

I saw these a couple years ago in Israel. Bibi had the worst campaign slogan I've ever seen

"It's us or them. Only Likud. Only Netanyahu."

Also reminiscent of a hospital sign

Yup

People don't want to support some old lady, they want a president who fights for them

Top kike.

I'm a woman and was never with her. I clearly remember all the sheit she pulled in the 90's let alone the past 17 years. Fuck that two faced bitch.

Everything Hillary touches goes to shit. Bill was probably even a decent guy before she got to him.

Her sole competency seems to be having people suiceded, and she's been fucking that up too lately.

She was trolled by the logo designer. A RED arrow is pointing RIGHT. It's almost as if the designer knew how fast the paradigm was shifting.

at least that slogan is based off of something objective.

hillarys is just nothing but narcissism.

No Fucking Way.

No actually. There was some politician whose first name was Dick and he handed out pins that said "I LIKE DICK"

"H" having the red right arrow could also be a subliminal indication that the designer thought she was just a neocon pretending to be a liberal.

I would love to participate in "shit on the floor in every Starbucks bathroom day"

Since they love gross brown things so much they'll love cleaning them up

Hillary was amazing and you know it.