Mods deleted last thread

What is Saturns Cube and what does it mean Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binah_(Kabbalah)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qliphoth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sathariel
blackcube.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=yB8Ci7X5HUU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alamo_(sculpture)
timecube.2enp.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Were saturns cum sluts

it is Tartarus where all the Fallen are imprisoned

Its the Cube that the mudslimes worship, same cube was supposedly in Solomons temple, Jews wear black cubes on their heads

That's enough for me today. I'm feeling pretty sleepy, and I think I'm going to bed for a while. I'll think about this stuff in the morning.

I got as far as the Kikes worshipping it and receiving knowledge before the last thread was shoah'd

I would also like to know what's in the boxxx??

It's a shitty sculpture designed to occupy tourists spinning it while hood rats pickpocket them. reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ever seen Hellraiser?

Saturn is the god of time, the cube represents time and space. There's alot of speculation about what it actually represents since there are so many levels, but there are some sects that believe we are trapped in the time cycle and it represents dualistic hope/despair, on one hand try to escape (immortality/destruction), on the other acceptance (death, rebirth).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binah_(Kabbalah)

it also clearly represents Binah, one of the sepiroth on the Kaballistic tree of life. could also be interpreted as Sathariel from the tree of death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qliphoth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sathariel

you guys know where the tradition of earrings come from. Saturnalian worship. Rings in the ears to better listen to your lord.

Also look at that Nike symbol again.

t. jordan maxwell

The 'time cube' is a prison or matrix for our consciousness, in which we are kept, like cattle. It's propaganda, a psychological cue for people who practice occult rituals or who are victims to ritual abuse themselves. The unaware don't suspect a thing.

God, in the King James Version of Genesis, is called Elohim. El is saturn in Canaanite. He also wrote a book about demons

blackcube.com/
Check this out lads. Unsurprisingly, it's an Israeli ((intelligence)) group.

Jew detected.

EARTH HAS 4 CORNER
SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY
TIME CUBE
WITHIN SINGLE ROTATION.

The cube is a symbol representing the self, the people who worship it/Saturn are psychopaths obsessed with gaining power

>What is Saturns Cube and what does it mean Sup Forums?
Fundamental building block of the universe.

I miss Lucky Star, 2007 seems so long ago...

it is the end game of the Marxist technocrats to turn us into the borg.

Why do people keep forcing this meme?

Bump. Quick rundown anyone?

Reported&saged

No its not. There is more too it. It is in everything. From Avengers and Justice League (Tesaract, motherbox) to Hellraiser and a million other movies. There is something very important about it. Goes back to pandoras box.

Mods and shills will delete this because KABALISTIC JEWRY has "NOthing to do with politics" it seems.

Also Ann Arbor.

Will you accept the power of the cube, and raise your golden fist to the sky?

youtube.com/watch?v=yB8Ci7X5HUU

it's a shilling tactic to make people drop out of threads and off the site when they are tired. It's primarily used on threads with valuable discussion

Yeah, its fucking everywhere

If you get some friends to help push on the corners, it spins, you know.

Its something about the god saturn, and the jews
The cube and also the shadow have to shape of the dark spot on the planet saturn, so there is the connection, and the story is something about the god got castrated by his son, and it was said that he would die by him, so saturn killed his children or something like that
the jews see themselves as saturn, and basicially enslave and kill the children (goys)
and the cubes are just there because they like this occult shit and showing it off, like the illuminati stuff you always see

To be fair, "actual Marxists" would hate Saturn. He's the bringer of old age, the rod and whip, the learner of hard lessons, and the paternal figure that knows what's best for you no matter how bad it hurts. He wants you to succeed but will make you prove your worth before you find success. Saturn is the God of the Protestant Work Ethic.

The more they shill the more resistant we become. No wonder no one trust the media anymore. The propaganda is too obvious and people are being trained to notice and expose it. Was it always so obvious or have they become impatient or simply over confident?

This is an art piece, there is one in my neighborhood in new york. It requires multiple people in order to spin it. its supposed to promote unity and teamwork amongst otherwise strangers.

Link, it's called the alamo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alamo_(sculpture)

I like murdercube.com better.

>threads with valuable discussion
Now I know you're talking shit.

This is why washington dc looks like an upside down star

Ever wonder who invented the alphabet?

The cube, the hexagon and the cross are all the same shape from a different perspective

The 3 abrahamic religions are designed to take over the world for the real SS the secret societies and sick serpents. The NWO is the endgame or any abrahamic religion.

M E T A T R O N

timecube.2enp.com

Except that the cross that folds into a cube isnt what 99% of crosses actually look like.

JIM MARRS DIED TODAY :(

Dome of Rock needs to be removed from the Temple Mound and replaced with the 3rd Temple. That is what will kick off the end times.
Christians/Catholics/Westerners are being pitted against the Muslims to wipe each other out. Jews will be free to clear the Dome once the Muslims aren't around to protest it.

>complaining about Mods deleting your previous
>putting the word Mods into your next thread which alerts them again
Dumb fucking Burger.

Google confirmation bias

and just when do coincidences stop being coincidences?

It's Gods fidget spinner.

When you stop saying that simple geometric shapes in symbols are a proof of a grand conspiracy ?

prison of the fallen angel.

I know the cube in NYC. And if you know it like I do you know it's fucking weird in the sense of this:

Sometimes one person can rotate the cube with ease.
Sometimes it takes two or three people with considerable effort.
Sometimes that mother fucker ain't moving for nothing.

Walked by that bitch for years and my boy who grew up in LES told me about it. Whenever I / we passed thereafter we would try to the above result.

Weird.

>jewish private investigators
Nope, nothing suspect about Mossad agents acting as p i.'s.

you can turn a blind eye to symbology and patterns, and I'll ignore your typical redditor response

>, Jews wear black cubes on their heads
Or the palms of their hands.

What about Nike? Saturn ring or something else?
Also it's obvious and an old joke but the newport logo is very similar.