>You will never use your hardened penis to dilate her woundpucci

Why live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hg3RsMkqpMU
xhamster.com/videos/blaire-white-cum-tribute-6546300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A government that honored God would jail fag enablers and execute fags

>Why live?
You should live because the alternative is permanent.

What a juvenile thing to say

Traps are gay

>t. homosex expert

did you even listen to the video? keepin' that dick

Fag

At what point did doctors start mutilating people?

Woundpucci lmao

Trannies =/= traps

Except she still has a dick.

Checked n keked

>woundpucci

30s-40s

Not for long

he's getting face surgery, not the snip

Why people fall for the axe wound meme

>she

This.

At NO POINT is there any mention of dick chopping. Also why hide your face if you're getting a neovag? It's obviously the facial procedure that was mentioned weeks ago.

thats like first thing doctors started to do when they started the whole medicine thing retard

If you ever refer a trans as a she next to me you're getting knocked out.

Is it really gay if you fuck a trap? I would bang the gurl in OPs pic.

We need a new war.

She literally said she'd never cut her dick off and compared trans vaginas to an open wound. She is getting female facial feminization surgery and breast surgery.

yeah because the dutch are so notoriously good at wars?

They're men pretending to be women. That's a trap, fag.

You fags might be interested in knowing that Stanley (((Biber))), and Harry (((Benjamin))) were the pioneers of modern transsexualism, expanding on the work started by Magnus (((Hirschfeld))). Prior to that, in ancient times, it was mostly castration and synthesizing estrogen from pregnant horses urine.

What does your heart tell you, user?

>literally kys

>female facial feminization surgery

lol wat?

She's getting facial feminization surgery, which I don't really think is wrong or weird or something I can blame her for. Having a bad facial structure is literally the worst.

t. familiar with south korean culture

this

it's the exact same thing. It's a crossdressing man.

they remove bone from your skull and jaw. from the brow, cheeks, jaw, etc. possibly a nose job aswell.

Pretty sure (((s)))he's not getting bottom surgery, m8

behold the power of Jewish technology

you mean male feminization then retard

based jews

>This is the hardest thing I've ever been through. The picture I posted today is nothing what I look like now. I'm unrecognizable. It's scary.

oh uh.

and that why she will never ask you to dilate her, stupid

Trachea shaves too.

people who make those distinctions should be gassed

Have you seen what this guy looks like without make-up and heavy lighting? Fucking disgusting.

Up yours dick.

Taking healthy body parts and modifying them, breaking them and even cutting them off for the sake of making a different look is not medicine.

It's not a procedure exclusive to males. Cis women with man face get it as well.

>before starting hormones

problems werent

yeah but lobotomies and bloodletting are?

Anyone got a mirror of youtube.com/watch?v=Hg3RsMkqpMU "Blaire Live: Last Stream Before Surgery"?

holy shit nobody is safe :(

((((((((((Jefrrey Spiegel))))))))))

Trannies that don't get their dicks lobbed off are cheating. If they make pretending to be a woman a permanent lifestyle choice then they shouldn't be able to have real sex ever again.

please gas yourself first

fpbp

>without make-up
um, no sweetie.

Can't believe I laughed at a leaf post

Dick stops working after taking estrogen a while, senpai.

This is disgusting.

I saw one of these freaks of nature while I was on a stroll today. Absolutely disgusting.

dude dilation lmao

>anderson
based

"I'm not a tranny and trannies are mentally ill! Btw guys I'm going to be getting a boobjob and transitioning into a woman."

What's wrong with this faggot?

>rotting
>mangina
>snatches

people pay it to parrot right wing viewpoints.

Depending on your concept of doctor.
Ancient times/circa 200.a.c.

she has the fakest looking lips.

i would rather fuck pic-related

My heart tells me that if I wanted to fuck someone that looks like a woman I might as well fuck an actual woman

xhamster.com/videos/blaire-white-cum-tribute-6546300

i'll post this here

Literally just a fetishist. Canada acknowledges their existence, and forces all "trannies" to see a psyche in order to weed the fetishists out of the public healthcare system. They're basically just full time cross dressers that don't identify as women, but still want to look like them (presumably so they can trick straight men into fucking their boipucci, or to trick straight men into letting a gay man with fake tits fuck their boipucci... Absolutely degenerate either way). Honestly, I can't tell if it is worse than trying to actually become a woman; one seem deranged and the other appears to be rather predatory. However, I suppose that both of those are simply symptoms of being a faggot...

TL;DR: gay man want straight man so gay man get fake tits...

thats because they are fake retard

Weimar Germany.

so instead of being a really feminine dude
hes gonna be a masculine woman
thats called downgrading

*dilates*

I ran over a dike today

It is only gay if you want to fuck him because he is a trap. If you want to fuck him because he looks like a woman and the dick isn't a deal-breaker its more gay adjacent.

Everybody, get a STD check up. This thread is totally pozz'd. Make sure your hole ain't toxic nigga.

>woundpucci

D O N T C U T O F F T H E C O C K
O
N
T

C
U
T

O
F
F

T
H
E

C
O
C
K

kek this
feminine penis is ok, fake vagina is disgusting

sickening.

Didn't they fuck up the English pretty good circa Napoleonic times?