Why will no one defend her and her tyre?

>Me and my tyre

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vNrp9h5pj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My tire and I*

Fuck this bitch. Her tires were shit. They popped. From a rock.

She just needs a gun and she'll be fine.

Don't you ever talk to me or my tire's son ever again.

Who the fuck is this bitch and why are you all posting her here today. Please give me a reason to not report

Boo hoo, she shouldn't have punched right

I don't know who this bitch is and what her tire has to do with anything, but the leftist taught us this lesson a while ago. Why do you think there was this huge shift from muh freedom lolbertarians to full on white identitarians in the past 3 years.

will this retard just go away already

Look at that tread, he probably saved her life, should be thanking him 2bh.

Dry-rotted sidewall creating slow leak. Drive on under inflated tire (as evidenced by sidewall worn down). Turn too hard. Tire rips apart at thinnest point which has no supporting belt structure (sidewall). Goddamnit she is stupid.

she is such a looser

>defend me and my tyre
>I will socially castrate you and defame you in the media if you try to properly defend western civilization

H-haha what a loser... God if I was that pathetic I'd just die...

:(

never forget the 6 gorillion tires
F

>dry rot all the way to the rim
This is bitch is lucky she didn't have a blowout on the freeway at 75mph. She could have caused a multi car pile up because she's too fucking dumb to check her tires.

Incorrect. 'They' is the subject of the sentence, while 'me and the tire' are objects. Thus, me is being used properly here.

Guess what else happened today?

youtube.com/watch?v=2vNrp9h5pj4

tire is just damage control?

WHY THE FUCK DID SHE THINK THIS WAS GONNA PLAY OUT WELL.

ASHEKAZY IQ IN ACTION

those are definitely re-treaded tires

she's cheap as fuck

Fucking kek

Thank god naming the jew is gaining traction

The Tyre is 6 years old and the slashes are from where she has continued to drive on it after it blew out.

A slash is done with a pocket or small knife. You just stab it once and run off because the first stab makes such a loud noise and my alert others who are within a 20m radius.

You don't stab it more the once as its totally not needed. One stab and the tyre goes flat.

>Someone who has "slashed" tyres before and has worked fitting them.