I'm sorry about the hate on Laura Loomer is wrong this is why Jews hate Europeans we force them out even if they defend...

I'm sorry about the hate on Laura Loomer is wrong this is why Jews hate Europeans we force them out even if they defend us and fight with us they never are accepted you should be ashamed Sup Forums some jews are based.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BWvFqBsgCyn/
youtube.com/watch?v=2vNrp9h5pj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Loomer is a tiresome Jew hag, trying for force hideous self on us and the rest of the media. The woman is an obnoxious beast. Did you see her bragging about her big tits and fab Jew I.Q. Please. What a cow.

hey laura, i figured you'd stop by some time tonight

are you still mad about Frank calling you a kike?

As long as she supports Trump I don't care about anything else

she's gonna be anita sarkeesian 2.0

So Ezra is building a Lauren? What a fucking joke.

jews demanding that they are the ones that do a limited fix of their own mess honestly makes me more pissed than anything

they can never replace lauren

People don't hate her because she's a Jew. We hate her because of what she's done, and it's only a weird (((coincidence))) that she's also a Jew.

>single-handedly reduce the new right wing movement in America to the level of SJWs and outrage media
>not understand why nobody wanted her to do this
>punch right continuously
>crowd fund legal defense fund
>use the money of a fucking nose job
>continue playing the victim by pretending like her beat to shit tires were slashed

Look at this drunk self hating Jew lusting for white cock

instagram.com/p/BWvFqBsgCyn/

>"I'm jewish"
>"t-that's ok"

Loves that dark chocolate

>calls anyone who disagrees with an antisemite
>takes $15,000 for $100 dollar fine
>works for (((rebel)))

go fuck yourself

lol wtf

Stand by my TYRE!

>a coal burning kike
wew. really shocked me there lads!

What's the difference between Laura Loomer and Lauren Southern other than looks? They both pull stunts for attention and notoriety and both are right wing blondes.

>be lauren and laura
>race mix throughout your teens
>become conservative at an older age and think everyone will forget about it
kek. nope.

wait.. she is Jewish? it all makes so much sense!

the "jews" just circle jerk and pretend they agree with you and try to steer all hate away from jews

where was that bitch 2 years ago? why the fuck wasnt she throwing a fit that hungry niggers were being given a free pass to molest white children?

i'll tell you why she supported those things being let in. now shes just trying to get some internet fame and be a spokesman for money while being a good servant of israel

fuck her. fuck laura southern (not even her real name), fuck shapy. all those faggots can burn in hell for all i care

i'm just so amazed everytime she's brought up to my attention by the fact that she's so obviously a poorer, trashier, uglier, les credible version of lauren the cunthern

I recognize Venti and Southern, who are the 2 on the right?

>some jews are based.

so based they practice slavery, thats why Europeans hate jews, because jews ran and still run the slave trade that enslaves Europeans

Millie Weaver top right
Margaret Maclennan bottom right

This is interesting...

youtube.com/watch?v=2vNrp9h5pj4

/thread