Seriously in what ways have America become greater in the past 7 months. Im open to all thoughts

Seriously in what ways have America become greater in the past 7 months. Im open to all thoughts.

someone is going to post that meme list full of bullshit

Entertainment levels at all time highs

Do you not understand economics or the stock market?
Am I replying to a bait thread?

US has lost almost all of its diplomatic legitimacy, but a few faggots got their jobs back so its great

non-black president

Life has meaning again and the Kali Yuga is finally imposing its Will on the consciousness of normies. The Cosmic Die Has Been Cast. Humanity is Awakening from its Slumber.

Don't worry, we're just getting warmed up.

>lost its diplomatic legitimacy

Obama did SO much damage it's actually a situation where Trump has had 6 months to rebuild America as a diplomatic world leader.

But whatever. You won't listen to me. Go back to your regularly scheduled propaganda and compliancy pills

In the way that hillary didn't start ww3, the stock market is at a record high, and being a dissident against the authoritarian left is becoming socially accepted once again day by day for the first time in 70 years

>diplomatic legitimacy
They never had this to begin with, and they've never needed it. When you have the economic and military power that the USA has, you don't need people to like you, they will just comply because they have to.

That said, Trump is a dud and as much of a (((puppet))) as Bush was. I honestly would not be surprised if his whole campaign was an elaborate ruse to placate the growing discontent among marginalized whites in America.

Unemployment and stock market always fluctuate no matter who the president is, it all depends on the market and the people NOT the president anyone with a half a brain would know that

ICE raiding spics and Canada getting flooded with even more immigrant trash.

Realized that two party system needs both sides
Working together

Unilateral action alienates

Racists are real

Canada is top tier

The economy is actually showing genuine signs of improvement. I work as a manager and it's getting difficult to find quality workers at the low wages my company has been offering for nearly a decade. I've been pressuring my bosses to raise the wage a few dollars because we can't get any applicants (I work in the trades).

Beyond that Trump has made genuine headway in dismantling as many of Obama's executive orders and is telling agencies to stand down on enforcement of certain regulations. Additionally, he has given Sessions free reign to round up as many illegals as he possibly can while pushing for lower numbers overall, additionally, if he can get the new bill passed it might turn back the immigration bill of the 60's that shifted the focus from Europe to the third world.

Finally, Hillary isn't president and he's waging war on the (((media))) and the GOP cucks. This last point alone is more than enough to be happy with him. Everything else is merely frosting on the top.

This. We are so close to taking back the surface

I'm tired of hiding.

>Illegal Immigration has gone down 70%
>ICE has been doing their fucking job
>Finally going after affirmative action to keep dumb niggers and dumbass spics out of colleges
>Seth Rich is close to getting justice
>Stock Market has been at all time highs
>We finally made a good green card plan
>Democrats making fools of themselves
>Getting us out of the disastrous, paris climate deal that basically was "USA PLEASE PAY FOR THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES WHO DONT EVEN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE"
Honestly been pretty good

>>Seth Rich is close to getting justice

well, I'm fuckin' rich as hell now. and if you didn't just get rich in the last 8-9 months you're an absolute fucking retard and should cut out your own heart.

Less illegal immigrants. Trans-Canada pipeline. No TPP. Neil Gorsuch. Stop openly funding ISIS in Syria. Low unemployment. High stock market. Etc.

liberal white boy faggots are having record amounts of anxiety attacks on a daily basis.

For one thing, we stopped having weekly race riots.

he was partying with one of the Awan bros the night he was killed.
The dnc done goofed.

Republicans have all three houses

Damn user, how could I have forgotten about withdrawal from Paris climate scam? Now that they have me thinking about it, Trump has done a lot of great things. Even just today changing immigration policy. It's been (((scandal))) after (((scandal))) but our President just keeps winning. And he does it with so many lulz. One day- tweets no trannies in the military. Leftists grumble and get mad. Next day- he actually signs legislation to change immigration to put America first. 6d backgammon going on boys!

No Paris accord

TPP also deleted.

>Stocks are hitting all time highs - trillions of dollars in gains
>Federal debt reduced by $100 billion
>Pulled out of TPP
>Pulled out of the Paris Accord (save billions in taxpayer money and trillions in GDP, put American industries first by creating and maintaining millions of industrial jobs)
>Going through with building the Keystone and Dakota Pipelines - expanding energy infrastructure and creating 1000s of jobs
>Buy American, Hire American executive order - restrict guest worker visas and require more agencies to buy more goods and services from American companies and workers
>Signed an executive order that requires all federal agencies to create task forces to look at and determine which regulations that hurt the economy - cut red tape
>Signed an arms deal worth more than $350 billion and various other investment agreements with Saudi Arabia
>Reworking NAFTA with Canada and Mexico in order to make better trade deals - might pull out
>Pulling funds from to the UN - billions of dollars
>Beginning to renegotiate all bad trade deals that put America at a disadvantage
>New trade deals with various countries (South Korea, Japan, etc.)
>Increased tariffs on Canadian lumber by 20% (worth $1 billion)
>Resuming trading natural gas and beef with China
>Trading coal and rice to China
>Negotiated new sugar deal with Mexico
>Trading energy with new countries in Europe - end their reliance on Russian energy(muh Russia BTFO)
>Food stamp usage is down countrywide
>Exports at a 2-year high
>Oil exports at all time high
>Gas prices at a 12-year low
>Trade deficit falling faster than expected
>Consumer confidence at a 15-year high
>CEO confidence highest since 2009
>US Manufacturing Index at a 33-year high
>Manufacturer confidence at a 20-year high
>Home builder confidence at 12-year high
>Signed a resolution encouraging women in entrepreneurship

The difficulties with Niggercare are unfortunate, but the Democrats designed it to be impossible to remove and Trump can't do it alone, he needs the help of (useless, traitorous) RINO Republicans.

>Signed a resolution encouraging women in entrepreneurship
OP said things that make America greater, not things that cripple the economy through Marxist thinking.

>Trump can't do it alone
He can, he just has to defund it.
Niggercare is funded by stealing from fanny mae and freddie mac illegally and Trump can turn that shit off causing massive butthurt .
it's just a question of if he has the resolve to pull that plug. Since they didn't accept his offer to end it gracefully, he may just do it.

The opioid epidemic has accelerated and more Trump voters are OD'ing than ever before, so that's good.

Republicans have shown they can't get jack shit done despite controlling everything since Trump's a complete moron.

>Promises made, promises kept

We've accelerated the coming Civil War by several years

Pretty good list. Remove the 'women in entrepreneurship' garbage. That Saudi Arabia one is a bit suspect as well.

stopped funding the FSA, stopped helping destabilize a sovereign state (Syria) and causing a "civil war"

Stock market was at a record high last year. I hope you same anons who keep pedaling this will do the same come October when it crashes.

>"when it crashes"
Nigga, this train don't stop while Trump's at the controls.

lol
I decided to fact check you bruh.
Turns out the opioid epidemic hit California, Massachusetts, and New York pretty fucking hard.
Sure if you add up all the red states we might have slightly more despite having much lower numbers than average...but that's only because we have so many :D

>Diplomatic
Lel

Money and power matter. Feelings do not.

Well, it seems that the industry of shills is soaring. So that's one.

a greater international laughing stock, perhaps?

Liberal tears have broken the long drought in the West. That's an improvement.

Trans degenerates aren't allowed in the military anymore.

At the very least, they haven't had a nigger president

WANT AN OPEN THOUGHT????

HEIL HILLARY! SHE IS OUR ONE TRUE QUEEN!

And the reward for most retarded response in the history of Sup Forums goes to.....

((((you)))))

yeah, after 8 years of a Democrat running the country, shit finally got back on track.

Republicans tend to ruin the economy with their tax breaks and then Democrats try to fix it as much as they can before the next Republican wrecks it, usually with a major war / conflict.

Yes they are.

This is a lie. You saw a picture and believed a caption and now you're part of the disinformation campaign. Great job, idiot.

Oh Im just happy we don't have a Feminist as President. The feminist in 2017 are crazy whack jobs, nothing compared to what they use to be. A True Feminist.

But Trump promised more jobs and now we have them. COINCIDENCE??

As if I get my information from memes.
I don't play around son, I got that from Infowars which is laser smart bomb accurate.

I voted for Trump to watch liberals cry. Trump fulfilled is campaign promises to me instantaneously.

>reduced immigration
>Obamacare saved
>GOP fractured, extremists increasingly rebuked
>overweening executive power finally being stood up to by congress
>media nihilists checking their cocktail-party privilege
Honestly he's been doing pretty good. The only thing he's been "successful" at is immigration policy, but he's definitely some effective chemo for the system.

Obamacare surviving is pretty sweet. And despite it being the law, somehow we keep getting closer to single payer the more people contend with having to make this market-based (((rube-goldberg))) machine work

^ not true.

He spewed some nonsense on social media which was promptly ignored by the Pentagon, Joint Chiefs and all 5 branches of the military.

Mad Dog himself said orders aren't given over Twitter.

It's still business as usual.

>I decided to fact check you bruh.
>he was partying with one of the Awan bros the night he was killed.

I hope we build that wall. You know how much Construction pays off? Hell, it's not a cheap job. I'd be glad to do it.

Niggers and nigger lovers aren't bragging about having a nigger in the white house.

Pick one.

I'm serious- you're a goddamn idiot. You might as well just give your $40 paycheck to the DNC for all the good you're doing.
If this story doesn't get traction, blame yourself. Specifically your neck.

Fuck you retards, Trump is elected Monarch his word is law.

Who?

Im just glad the Nigger Prez is done and over with. Forcing people to do shit isn't cool, that's not the American way.

Glad we he wasn't able to be prez again.

Lol I'm going to vote for him again.

his name was seth rich

more biz

less shitty gibs

:)

Completely unrelated to him laughing about a bunch of liberals dying of drug overdoses and assuming it was all red states.
Nice damage control though. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.
Awan the IT aide
Rich the IT guy
there was a get together that night
the detective on the case couldn't find out who attended which he thought was strange.
and now you going full damage control like 4 posts a minute.
Iwan is the shooter or he set Seth Rich up to be in the right place to get shot.

Hell the way he pisses people off so much. I feel like voting for him a 3rd time.

Trump hasn't done anything wrong yet. So I don't know why people keep biting his head off.

Who the fuck cares if he hates gays or trans? (not saying he does) but who cares. WE DONT HAVE TO LIKE YOU FAGGOTS.

This doesnt make him a bad PResident just cause he doesn't like something. Do you know how old he is? Old people aren't use to the new ways, but I say he is doing a good job so far

Debt to GDP ratio is recovering from the democrats

population is accelerating much slower

The aca almost got removed

Dow 22000, pulled out of TPP, stopped funding terrorists, avoided war with syria, travel ban, fake media exposed, criminal aliens deported again... this list goes on and the future is looking that there might be hope we don't become Venezuela.

Merritt based immigration laws genuinely will help the nation no matter what people are saying against it.

We want people to come here with skills, we want people to come here who speak the language so they matriculate more easily.

This is how America got great in the first place. It exploited skilled laborers from countries like Italy and Ireland. We didn't require those people to speak English, but many of them learned it on their own because they felt it was important to be part of the nation. Those are the kind of immigrants that make this nation great. That's the kind being encouraged by Trump's new policies. It's brilliant and it will help make our country strong again. No reasonable person can argue against this.

>diplomatic legitimacy
ROFL

AMERICA HAVE BECOME GREAT IN A NUMBER OF WAYS! FOR FIRST, ME LEARNED HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH WITH GOOD GRAMMAR!

Seven months isn't going to fix thirty years of rot.

And yes, even by that low standard he hasn't been very effective. The one point I would give him is that he's made the supporters of the status quo expose themselves in a way I've never seen in my lifetime. But he hasn't shown the political chops to leverage that to his or my advantage.

>naming October specifically, when the only bubble is trust

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! VOTE TRUMP A 2ND TERM!

undesirable huddled masses are self-fucking-off to Canada. muhahaha

LOOK! If Naruto can change the Five Nations then Trump can change America!

>damage control
>muh shills

GUYS SETH RICH WAS KILLED BY THE AWAN BROTHERS!! ALEX JONES TOLD ME SO AND I BELIEVE EVERYTHING HE SAYS!! HE'S BAAAAAAAASED!! WHY ISN'T THE LAMESTREAM MEDIA COVERING IT?

In case you haven't noticed there are actual non-fake crimes involving the Awan brothers that need to be brought to public attention. It's convenient that you're trying to sabotage those efforts.
Useful fucking idiot.
Scum like you will die first.

>US is one of the most powerful economies, with the strongest military in the world
>blease finland can I just go out for a few hours i bromise to be home by 11 x-D

I have rarely seen this bought out lezbo creature screech on T.V. anymore

I thank Trump for that

My 401k is doing gangbusters

Those clothes make her look like she's from Orange is the New Black @Eq7cU6ug

Yeah I forgot, nobody killed Seth Rich.
He slipped and fell on some bullets someone carelessly left laying on the sidewalk.
Shame Obama's not in office, he could take our guns away and protect us from future accidents.

It was a trick we are really just making the ZOG worse

Well yeah that's a good thing. NO GUNS> Hell if I knew someone didn't have a gun, I'd Rob them in a heart beat. No gun no problem right?

Oh yeah let's rape people too in their own homes while we rob them, cause no gun no problem. :D

"just __________ alone is enough to vote for him."

Gorsuch + dozens of other federal judges
illegal aliens getting BTFO by ICE
messicans stopped crossing the border
Paris Climate Treaty
bitch slapping trannies by banning them from the military
TPP died
VA no longer run by unfirable assholes
copious amount of liberal salt
ISIS BTFO
etc and so forth, probably forgetting a lot of stuff

SCOTUS voting 9-0 to lift injunction on travel ban

Guns aren't the problem that America has. You can kill people with more than just a Gun.

Guns save lives just as easily as they take lives away. It's pretty even, depending on the user behind it. Instead of no guns, why not no people. That's a better concept.

If I had a young daughter living on her own, I'd want her to own a gun at her bed side so she can shoot the mother fucker who breaks in her home.

>the econemy (already on its way up but still good)
>illegals set deporting
>gorsuch
>hate speach shot down
>Muslim ban in place
>rise act
>rhinos exposed
>deep state exposed
>liberal media collapsing
>dnc collapsing
>wall starting
>liberal America is hemorging people as it cuticles he ideological purity drain
>federal regulations being rolled back
>affirmative action being halted
>support for Isis through the CIA stopped

A lot of good shit

non-tranny first lady

The military is now much less bogged down by bullshit politicians.

decrease in illegal immigration
pissed off lefties
James Mattis as Secretary of Defense

Military needs to go back to the old ways. No Trannies and No Gay/Lesbians. If you were to be found out, you'd get kicked out. We don't need that faggot shit ruining our military.

We are here to fight for saving lives and owning land and trading. We don't need to baby sit faggots and people with mental issues on who is the gayest.

>No TPP
>No to climate accord
>Gorsuch (lol libs)
>The wall was just funded (lol libs)
>Nation wide voter fraud investigation
>destroying MSM bigly
>Stock market to the moon

Its the opposite of what was predicted but what POTUS promised. Health care is an albatross for Congress to wear until 2018. If you cucks can't see that just watch one of Trumps rallies in which he said many times he prefers to let ObamaCare die on its own. Dems are backed into a corner on Health Care. Just watch.

>Surf the Kali Yuga