Caucasians should stop calling themselves Aryan. Aryan is a Sanskrit word meaning 'noble' and as such...

Caucasians should stop calling themselves Aryan. Aryan is a Sanskrit word meaning 'noble' and as such, it is not of European origin. The Rigvedic tribes in India came up with the term to describe the military and political class of people in their culture. It was also used as an ethnic term in Iran.

Hitler himself rarely used the term Aryan. He usually described his people as 'Nordic' or sometimes 'Germanic'. He only used the term Aryan to describe those who didn't have any Jewish grandparents. It's the neo nazi groups that want to call themselves Aryan.

Even the Swastika isn't of European origin. Its been used in several Indo European cultures but its predominantly used in India as a symbol of prosperity and good will.

Aryan should be used to describe the Indo-Iranian ethnic groups in Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka rather than Europeans. We came up with it, man. That's not cool. Just call yourself Nordic.

Also, much love to European nationalists.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alans,
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_languages
youtu.be/if-n2AdVpUI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration_theory
well.ox.ac.uk/~gav/admixture/2014-science-final/resources/FAQ.pdf
cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(15)00137-8
thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Send the shitskins back to India!

Research Aryan vs Dravidian
Not everyone buys into the "out of the Caucuses" idea, the "out of India/central Asia" narrative is more sound.

Iran literally means Aryan... But so does Alan & just like the Aorsi- they were white people.
Just because Arabs live in Iran now doesn't mean they always did.

No problem with that desu. Give us back our shitskins. You cumskins can circle jerk each other to death.

The Aryan invasion theory has already been proven false. I'm from the south of India and I do not look 'aborginal'. All Indians except those from the north east belong to the same race, just that there are a multitude of cultural ethnicities. It's like saying Scottsman and an Englishman are two different races.

>Rigveda tribes
>Implying they didn't migrate to India from the Pontic Steppe
High-caste Indians are hWite.

i disagree that you can lay claim to any of the things brought up. we know indo-europeans have a common ancestor and therefore it is coming from an even older culture which explains why the symbol is so prevalent in early europe east to west and why it also made its way east after the great divide of our peoples.

Again, the Aryan invasion theory has been proved false. Read up on it.

scotts are celtic and english are anglo saxon (germanic). Theyre very different

>Theyre very different

kys

And you should stop using the term caucasian. Most white people aren't from that area.

We don't exactly have a common ancestor. The Rigvedic tribes are as Indian as the Vikings were Scandinavian but I'm pretty sure caucasians would cry foul if we called ourselves Germanic and adopted the Lauren wreath to represent our people just because of some similarities among our cultures.

Caucasian would be more formal but sure, Nordic sounds more befitting.

Aborigines have nothing to do with what I said.
& the invasion theory, though tangentially related, doesn't have much impact on what I was talking about either.
You appear to be less studied on the subject than I had expected, see & en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alans, for a start

the whole aryan thing was all himmler

There are no real 'Dravidians' left. They aren't two separate races. They are the same race, the only difference being that their culture and language is very much different from each other.

North Indian languages are more related to European languages especially German. South Indian languages are unique and cant really be compared with any other language although since the medieval era, several Sanskrit words have been adopted into the vocabulary.

I quite honestly don't give a flying fuck what you cumskins say. I'm proud of my country, my culture and my race.

what are you talking about? आर्य ārya has specific meanings and none of them are iran

Unlike in India where Aryan was used to describe the noble class, Aryan was used in Iran as an ethnic term.

Iran itself is a corruption of the word Aryan.

>Iran itself is a corruption of the word Aryan.
Yeah, & King Tut was black
When you start realizing how wrong a lot of supposed "facts" are, you'll learn to delve deeper into history to get closer to truth
It's just the Persian rendering of the word. Persia being the same area upon a time. You'd need to study etymology.

We wus kangz n shieet

All this happened a long ass time ago and as there aren't many written accounts of Iranian history at the time, we can't be sure about them.

What we can be sure of is that the Rigvedic tribes came up with the word Aryan. We had our own sophisticated writing system way before the Europeans. It would be unfair to plagiarise our work.

>King Tut was black

> delve deeper into history

>closer to truth

someone take me off this african american invented everything ride
i want off
i want fucking off
just LEAVE white countries
go write your fucking " NIGGERS BUILT ALL RAILROADS THEN WHITE MAN STOLE AFRICA " history and stay there. shut your fucking selfs out, build a wall from white people and never ever show yourselfs again.

Swedebro sounds pissed

Europeans are of Aryan descent you tard

If you're telling me Europreans are of Indo-Iranian descent, you're talking out of your ass.

the europeans make the same mistake
no I do not
it's exactly the same as neonazis who call themselves "aryan" because they think it makes them sound good
right

Bless you, Britbro

Fuck you pajeet you have sanskrit because Aryans taught you
Aryans are a tribe and a group of people Blonde white skin fair light eyes.
About Swastika since the origin is Aryan thus Swastika is spread all over Europe
I think I need too strike your fucking head in every single Megalith from Portugal until remotes parts of Asia and as example india or China or even Japan that are carved with Swastikas.

Arya also means noble and it was atributted too white people they were the noble ones.
Germanic Nordic Celtic are tribal names of the most Ancient name to ascribe us of the Arya and yes Arya is also a tribal ethnic name from Iran/persia and India related too the caste systems. dravidians that mixed with the aryans

Thread Saged

The Caucasians are Aryans.

We share a common heritage an even older culture but it's true that the word Aryan does not mean Hwhite

>Caucasians should stop calling themselves Aryan.
>Aryan should be used to describe the Indo-Iranian ethnic groups
Make up your mind

Fucking hell, I always knew Europeans were dumb but this is a new level of autism. Like I've said a billion times before, the Aryan invasion theory has been proved false. Read up on it, cumskin.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

>Even the Swastika isn't of European origin. Its been used in several Indo European cultures but its predominantly used in India as a symbol of prosperity and good will.
Many European cultures still used it

If I had a dollar for every single time I had to say the Aryan invasion theory is false, I'd be a millionaire

Aryan means literraly Gold people in Albanian you dumb smelly untermensch poo.

It was you pajeet that started calling us Aryan.

You couldn't tell the difference between a brit, a spic, a dane and a frog. You saw how quickly we conquered other territories, and how we came from the west just like the aryans of your vedas. What's more when we told you we were from europe it was close enough to the word aryan, that it cemented the fact in your mind that we were the descendants of the ancient people in your religious texts.

That's a Sardar, niggy. Most sardars have wavy dark hair and dark eyes. Those who have blue eyes have mixed European origins. Same goes for Asians. Most Asians have dark eyes, the rare few who have blue eyes are of mixed European origin.

>discussing genetics on /pol
Wew, you do realize the 'race' they keep talking about it referring to 3k years at max while they judge India on 10k years parameter

Again, the Aryan invasion theory has been proved false. Fucking hell, I have it copy pasted now

So, you obviously have access to the Internet.
>check
You obviously know how to speak English.
>check
You probably know what wikipedia is.
>probably
You can probably Google terms like:
>Indo-Aryan migration theory
or
>indo-aryan language family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_languages

which is sometimes also referred to as:
>indo-european

While you're at it, Google:
>yamna culture migrations
Then google:
>kalash peoples

Some reading for you:
youtu.be/if-n2AdVpUI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration_theory
>A study by Firasat et al. (2006) concluded that the Kalash lack typical Greek Haplogroups such as Haplogroup 21 (E-M35),
>Some of the Kalash people claim to be descendants of Alexander the Great's soldiers; and a recent genetic analysis has substantiated this belief.
>A study by Hellenthal et al. (2014) on the DNA of the Kalash people showed evidence of input from modern day Germany and Austria between 990 and 210 BC, a period that overlaps with that of Alexander the Great...
well.ox.ac.uk/~gav/admixture/2014-science-final/resources/FAQ.pdf
cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(15)00137-8

Albanian is an Indo European language and came from Sanskrit, niggy

>The Aryan invasion theory has already been proven false.
>Poo education.

They just relased genetic evidence in a paper a few moneths ago you retard. The Aryan invasion was real and they were whiter than even previously imagined: they would have looked more like Slavs or Chechens.

So then that means the term Aryan doesn't belong to Indians.

>the Aryan invasion theory has been proved false
so the Rigveda has been proven false?

Did I say anything about the invasion theory? That's something your scholars made up and the british ran with it, because it affirmed their claim to india.

Also before I forget. The swastika is not yours. The more west you go the older the swastikas get. The oldest one that was ever found was in a cave in france from the last ice age.

Alright this is proven kike thread no doubtYou work for the kikes you are indeed dravidian blood only thinks on money fuck off.

Roach thread

Goddamn, this shit is outdated as FUCK. I know what you're talking about. I was forcefed this exact crap about the 'Aryan invasion theory'. Its false. Its been proven to be false.

Found in south Albania 2/3000 years old

The term "Aryan" comes from above the Caucasus, quite close to Europe. Southern darkies should give up the name, not actual Aryans.

>Similarities between the rituals excavated at Sintashta and Arkaim
and those described later in the RV have solved the problem
of Indo-Iranian origins.

>Sintashta innovations in rituals, politics, and
warfare had a long-lasting impact on the later cultures of the Eurasian
steppes... the Sintashta culture is the best and
clearest candidate for the crucible of Indo-Iranian identity and
language.

>...the cultures between the upper Don and Tobol
rivers in the northern steppes showed a common kinship with the
Aryans of the Rig Veda and Avesta... they
invented the chariot, organized themselves into stronghold-based
chiefdoms, armed themselves with new kinds of weapons...
and began to mine and produce metals... Chariotry spread... And
the Ural frontier was finally broken—herding economies spread
eastward across the steppes. With them went the eastern daughters of
Sintashta, the offspring who would later emerge into history as the
Iranian and Vedic Aryans.

>this shit is outdated as FUCK
Confirmed by most recent authoritative work in evolutionary biology:

>In that paper, titled “A Genetic Chronology for the Indian Subcontinent Points to Heavily Sex-biased Dispersals”, 16 scientists led by Prof. Martin P. Richards of the University of Huddersfield, U.K., concluded:

>“Genetic influx from Central Asia in the Bronze Age was strongly male-driven, consistent with the patriarchal, patrilocal and patrilineal social structure attributed to the inferred pastoralist early Indo-European society. This was part of a much wider process of Indo-European expansion, with an ultimate source in the Pontic-Caspian region, which carried closely related Y-chromosome lineages… across a vast swathe of Eurasia between 5,000 and 3,500 years ago”.

>very powerful evidence for a substantial Bronze Age migration from central Asia that most likely brought Indo-European speakers to India

thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece

/THREAD

I can tell you firsthand everything written there is false.

Indra is the king of all gods. He is the equivalent of Odin. He isn't a human being.

The rest is just complete BS

the hexagram the other Aryan simbol that the jews stole from the Arya tribes.

>I can tell you firsthand everything written there is false.
nope, you're BTFO by evidence ITT, give it a rest.

/thread

>
>>The Aryan invasion theory has already been proven false.
>>Poo education.
>They just relased genetic evidence in a paper a few moneths ago you retard. The Aryan invasion was real and they were whiter than even previously imagined: they would have looked more like Slavs or Chechens.
so according to you aryans are slavic or chechen

literally the only people who support that view are Indian nationalist dipshits half of whom think the Mahabharata is a history book and that the Ramayana happened 20,000 years ago. Even shitlib academics don't argue for it. Outside of those Indian circles, there's pretty widespread scholarly consensus concerning the question of the Indo-European languages and the rough areas of their origin (East/North-east Europe), and whose analysis rests on a variety of disciplines, from the study of cognates, to archeology, to genetic studies and DNA. The list goes on. There are dozens upon dozens of books and studies, even just within the last decade, on Indo-Europeans and relevant issues.

YOU GOT RAPED BY THE MACEDONIANS.

REASON WHY NORTH POO ARE WHITER THAN SOUTH.
FROM THEM YOU SAW THE SWASTIKA.

Okay, but we keep the master race title, because it's true.

Indra fought a Dragon the typical Aryan Mythos
The hero God who fought the Dragon.

Man you are digging a no way out just accept that our ancestor s taught your kind of dravidians

>centralized
>german
the only way for fags to argue is to lie

>Indira is a God
>indira is described as an Asura
Wew, it's almost like a part of a sacred text is being misrepresented
Indra is a position dumbass

It is like trying to tell a SJW that nigger cause more crime: stats dont matter. Coz it is part of their religion they dont want to hear about facts. They also want it so that they are the centre of everything and not some story where they were totally fucked over repeatedly by violent pastoralists from the eurasian steppes.

I am a North Indian Rajput, now make your argument

Yes. The 'islam' symbol too

Kys nigger. They're not the same.

this is a true aryan

>migration is invasion
>>migration happened on an already established civilization
We wuz civilization and shit

(((scholars)))

Indeed which shines in the Head of Shiva pashbauti!

The Abrahmic religions took everything from the Aryans.

It is described as a migration by every historian worth his salt

In my mother tongue -- Armenian there is a word ariutyun which is a noun derived from "aryan" and it means the most noble bravery. Just dropping a fact here.

>so according to you aryans are slavic or chechen

Slavs are ancestors of the group that spread but the timing was the bronze age faggot so fucking Norwegians and French have the blood too. It was not just one expansion but multiple ones pouring into Europe the middle east and central asia over that time. They trace the massive expansion with R1a1 Y, skeletons and skeleton dna and centum satem languages etc you dumb cunt.

No it is not.

Also, the terms "aryan, erin, armin, alan" and their cognates are much older than the Indo-Iranian branch, which is one of the newest branches of IE language after Balto-Slavic. Hellenic, Celtic, and Italic are much older; German is the oldest living IE language branch and Hattic is the oldest.

"Aryan" etc, appear as loanwords in Finno-Ugric long before the Vedic era. Pic related is the oldest surviving depiction of an Indo-Iranian person.

Indra can mean both. Sanskrit is complex.

The Aryans viewed the black skin (Krishnam Vacham [Sanskrit]), Dravidians, distastefully and with abhorrence:

"Black skin is impious" (Dasam varnam adharam [Sanskrit]) ****
- Rigveda, Book 2, Indra 12.4 (2.XXII.4) [ Muir Pt.I, p.43, II, p.284, 323 etc. ] [ Anna. 114 ff ]

“the swarthy skin which Indra hates.”
- Rigveda, Book 9, Soma Pavamana 73.5 (9.LXXIII.5) [ Griff ]

“the black skin, the hated of Indra"
- Rigveda, Book 9, Soma Pavamana [ RgV.IX.73.5 ] - don't know the translation Kemp is using as it is above by Griffith. Kemp page 65

"the vile Dasyan colour." *****
- Rigveda, Book 2, Indra 20.7, 12.4 (2.XX.7, 2.XII.4) [ Anna. 115 ]

See also, [ RgV. IX.41.1, Sam.V. I.491 (49.1????????), II.242 ] [ Anna. 114 ]

The Aryans were referred to as driving the Dravidians away:

"He, self-reliant, mighty and triumphant, brought low the dear head of the wicked Dāsa."
- Rigveda, Book 2, Indra 20.6 (2.XX.6) [ Griff: book 2, hymn XX Indra, 6 ]

"Active and bright have they come forth, impetuous in speed like bulls, driving the black skin far away."
Soma Pavamana - 9.41.1

The sacrificer poured out thanks to his god for "scattering the slave bands of black descent", and for stamping out "the vile Dasyan colour."
[ Rg.V. II.20.7, II.12.4 ] [ Anna. 115 ]

"O'er Sire and Mother they have roared in unison bright with the verse of praise, burning up riteless men, Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates."
Soma Pavamana - 9.73.5

"stormy gods who rush on like furious bulls and scatter the black skin."… “the black skin, the hated of Indra" will be swept out of heaven.
[ RgV.IX.73.5 ]

"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu, he conquered the black skin." [ Rg.V. I.130.8 ] [ Anna.114 ] as below?

well they always said the aryan race began in russia

"Indra in battles help his Aryan worshipper, he who hath hundred helps at hand in every fray, in frays that win the light of heaven. Plaguing the lawless he gave up to Manu's seed the dusky skin; Blazing, 'twere, he burns each covetous man away, he burns, the tyrannous away."

"[Indra] made the impious varNa of the dAsas lower and hidden."
[ RV. II.12.4 ]

"Thou to the son of Vidathin, Rjisvan, gavest up mighty Mrgaya and Pipru. Thou smotest down the swarthy fifty thousand, and rentest forts as age consumes a garment."
Indra - 4.16.13

"One car-wheel of the Sun thou rolledst forward, and one thou settest free to move for Kutsa. Thou slewest noseless Dasyus with thy weapon, and in their home o'erthrewest hostile speakers." ("Noseless Dasyus" would suggest a reference to flat nosed Negroid types)
Indra - 5.29.10

" Thou, a hero, a benefactor, hast impelled the character of man; victorious, thou hast burnt up the rite-less Dasyu, as a vessel is consumed by a blaze”
[ RgV. I.175.3 ] [ Muir I.174 ]

" Ye mighty ones [ Asvins ] what do you do there; why do you stay there among the people who are held in high esteem through not offering sacrifices; ignore them, destroy the life of the Panis "
[ RgV I.83.3 ] [ S+T.365 ]

"He, much invoked, hath slain Dasyus and Simyus, after his wont, and laid them low with arrows. The mighty Thunderer with his fair-complexioned friends won the land, the sunlight, and the waters."
Indra - 1.100.18

iranians are the real aryans

No it isn't in the Vedic terms it's a position, multiple indras have been described

"Sing, with oblation, praise to him who maketh glad, who with Rjisvan drove the dusky brood away. Fain for help, him the strong whose right hand wields the bolt, him girt by Maruts we invoke to be our Friend."
Indra - 1.101.1

"Armed with his bolt and trusting in his prowess he wandered shattering the forts of Dasas. Cast thy dart, knowing, Thunderer, at the Dasyu; increase the Arya's might and glory, Indra."
Indra - 1.103.3

“For him who thus hath taught these human races, Maghavan, bearing a fame-worthy title, Thunderer, drawing nigh to slay the Dasyus, hath given himself the name of Son for glory."
Indra - 1.103.4

Rig Veda references to the Aryans as being blondes

"With him too is this rain of his that comes like herds: Indra throws drops of moisture on his yellow beard. When the sweet juice is shed he seeks the pleasant place, and stirs the worshipper as wind disturbs the wood."
Indra - 10.23.4

"At the swift draught the Soma-drinker waxed in might, the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair. He, Lord of Tawny Coursers, Lord of fleet-foot Mares, will bear his Bay Steeds safely over all distress."
Indra - 10.96.8

"O Lord of all men, fair of cheek, rejoice thee in the gladdening lauds, Present at these drink-offerings."
Indra - 1.9.3

"He, much invoked, hath slain Dasyus and Simyus, after his wont, and laid them low with arrows. The mighty Thunderer with his fair-complexioned friends won the land, the sunlight, and the waters."
Indra - 1.100.18

"Sing, with oblation, praise to him who maketh glad, who with Rjisvan drove the dusky brood away. Fain for help, him the strong whose right hand wields the bolt, him girt by Maruts we invoke to be our Friend."
Indra - 1.101.1

The Armenians are related also too another two ethnic groups the originary Iberians and the Hitites

By who?

मेनाभवो वृषणश्वस्य सुक्रतो विश्वेत्

Muslim stop subverting your conquest.. you worship a goddess in the form of a masculine god that is why you are homosexual religious faggots. you took the star and moon from the aryans. I hope some Arya Kurds blow you up.

You do realize they are talking about cow urine when they talk about the yellow chin, Topkek

Geneticists and historians. Just look it up, man. South Asians are their own race. Saying our great civilization was European is something a kike would do.

not an argument kuffar. you're probably a shia aren't you? you're a shia kek.

kys

Its pathetic how we know more about European culture than you do ours.

No I am Aryan Warmaster The Destroyer of zog and emerging from the kaos of Sup Forums...
The knight riding the white horse
The horse headed with the sword

Beware of your head infidel... Melek Taus does not forgive your blasphemies.