Ask a half white half Persian mongrel anything

Ask a half white half Persian mongrel anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_peoples#Genetics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how hairy are you?

EdgySphinx is that you?

jontron?

Eye color?

How are you Mongrel exactly if both of your parents are Caucasian?

Are your grandparents on your Iranian side related?

Not very
no
maybe
hazel
Caucasian doesn't equal white
No

are you a muslim?
if so, kill yourself
if not, kill yourself anyway for being an attention whore

sage

Im in-between religions. Not sure what i wanna choose.

Also no and no.

make more videos you nazi faggot

Iranians are actually not that hairy. They're comparable to the least hairy Europeans.

Chicken Barg, what do you think of it?

>unironically considering Islam

yea kys

Persian on mother side or father side?

Please choose fire worship. Or Manichaeism. I'm tired of the Bible thumper, Jew, or suicide bomber crap. Aren't you?

Dad obviously. I dont think Ive ever even met a half Persian with a Persian mother yet, atleast not to my knowledge.

I was thinking of Zoroastrianism. Also its not fire worship as they Ahura Mazda.

Ask a full blooded Iranian anything. I actually have evidence to show I'm Iranian, unlike this dumbass

Are you Persian from your father or mother's side? If mother, then you are not Persian and have nothing to do with our culture. If from father's side, then you're fully Persian and not half White, since Persian identity has been passed patrilineally since Sassanian empire.

Also, Persians don't wear keffiyeh.

how many of you would trade in your life right now to become this muslim CHAD?

>identity is only cultural
Yeah, Persian is an ethnic group, too. You can have a line of all-Persian male ancestors, won't mean shit if you're mixed out.

My father is Persian my nigga.

I heard i can gain Iranian citizenship if my fathers Iranian, how do i go along this process?

Even Irans law recognizes that youre Iranian automatically if your fathers Iranian. I dont really care about people like you who think halfbreeds arent Persian.

Theres no singular Persian race anyways and ethnicity is different than race.

>half-Persian and half-white
>white half isn't persian
Sort yourself out.

If youre implying a guy like roosh is white then youre wrong.

I have full Persian friends who look like roosh, but get treated like sand niggers.

>Kabobs are not for degenerate peasants

Ill stick to my kashke bademjan master race.

>Even Irans law recognizes that youre Iranian automatically if your fathers Iranian.
Law=/=biology. Jewish culture determines Jewishness from a matrilineal line. Doesn't mean half-Jews aren't half-Jews.
>I dont really care about people like you who think halfbreeds arent Persian.
It isn't just "my opinion". You can test and examine the genetic distance. It's just demonstrably incorrect and based on out-dated traditions: if you have non-Persian ancestors, you are not actually of the Persian ethnic group as much as I am. My mother and father were Persian, just like their mothers and fathers, just like their mothers and fathers, etc. Difference between me and you.
>Theres no singular Persian race anyways and ethnicity is different than race.
Ethnicities exist within races, yes. Persian ethnic group is within the Caucasian racial category. Variation can exist as sub-categorizations without negating the concept of the overall category.

As I said before, Persians arent even of one singular race. many straight have non caucasoid phenotypes, id say atleast 30-40% looked mixed, purely european, asian, and even black, so what these people are not ethnic Persians according to you?

And I doubt youre of pure Persian ancestry yourself. Iran has been a route for migration and immigration for thousands of years.

Ask a half white half Iranian mongrel anything.*

There, fixed it for you.

Persia doesn't exist, KYS

>treated like a sand nigger means you aren't white genetically

you are a fucking retard

>Tries to be a smartass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_people

No, you kys

If you dont get treated like a white person and arent view as white youre not white.

Im not debating that whether someone that looks like roush isnt mainly of european or white descent, but people dont view people with roosh's facial features as white.

>As I said before, Persians arent even of one singular race
Reread my post. I said Persian is an ethnic group. Your own source here: Refutes the 'racial' strawman you're making.
>The Persians are an Iranian ethnic group that make up over half the population of Iran

>many straight have non caucasoid phenotypes
What the fuck are you trying to say, you ESL retard. "Straight" as in heterosexual? Improve your sentence structure.
>id say atleast 30-40% looked mixed, purely european, asian, and even black, so what these people are not ethnic Persians according to you?
[citation needed]
Also,
>genotype=phenotype

>And I doubt youre of pure Persian ancestry yourself.
See pic related.

Persians are indigenous people of Zagros Mountains, closely related with Caucasus people like Armenians, with marginal Proto-Indo-Iranian input (~16-20 percent). Genetic samples of Sassanids show modern Persians still cluster closely to them.

Regardless, mixing isn't a big deal to me. The Scythians and Sarmatians were Whites, closely related to Proto-Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture, that admixed with Eastern Iranians, who were Neolithic Iranians, back then too.

You're Iranian, deal with the fact you are a sand nigger and that your shitty culture/ethnic group isn't a race.
Then kys, no seriously.

fellow pure blood here. op should kill himself

Many Persians are straight up non caucasoid is what i meant to say.

Ethnicity today is a man made concept. If you speak a certain language, align yourself with a specific peoples and their culture, history and identity then you are basically that ethnicity, otherwise many people wouldnt be German, English, Japanese, Persian, Turkish etc.. You dont specifically need to have Persian ancestry going back hundreds of years to be Persian is what im trying to get at.

when did i say its a race?

Persian is an ethnic group dependant on language and culture.

My father is tat Persian literally descendant of Sassanids. go fuck yourself.

>Many Persians are straight up non caucasoid is what i meant to say.
Cite this, please.
>Ethnicity today is a man made concept
Genetic distance exists. You can use markers to determine ancestry.
>If you speak a certain language, align yourself with a specific peoples and their culture, history and identity then you are basically that ethnicity
Demonstrably untrue. Ethnicity is concerned with ancestry. Nationality is your birthplace.
>You dont specifically need to have Persian ancestry going back hundreds of years to be Persian is what im trying to get at.
Yes, you do. If your grandparents weren't Persian, you aren't Persian. You are just as "Persian" if your father is ancestrally 'Nigerian' as you are Nigerian.
And ancestry. Keep forgetting that, though. Han Chinese is an ETHNIC GROUP, not because they speak Chinese and adapt to the culture, but because they are ancestrally Chinese. Iranian=/=Persian. One is a nationality, one is an ancestral group of people.

Your father is Persian, ancestrally. His nationality is, most likely, in Iran, if he was born there: it is Iranian nationality. His language is Farsi. He follows Persian cultural traditions.

Your mother is not Persian, therefore you are not fully Persian, ancestrally. You can speak Farsi, that does not change your biology. If your mother is Celtic, you are a mix of Persian and Celtic.
Fifth grade level shit, really. FOB migrants are such a waste.

What's your opinion on Arabs?

Also, how can we help you lobby our government to stop the Jews?

Here, consider this argument.

A Jewish person immigrates to Japan. He learns Japanese, takes a Japanese wife, has a kid, learns the traditions, etc.
The child is not only Jewish or only Japanese: it is a mix. He is of mixed ethnic origin.

Difference is that Japanese people are like 99.99% east asian while modern day Iranians and ethnic Persians constitute of multiple races and peoples of different ancestries. We may have a common race that most ethnic Persians belong to as well as a specific phenotype, but a large section of the population doesnt belong to this common founded phenotype e.g.. compare south Iranians to North Iranians.

Btw obviously i didnt mean that anyone can just move to Iran and become Persian, use some common sense. If lets say a Georgian who moved to Iran 300 years ago is fully assimilated then he would and should be considered a Persian today by all standards.

would you show us your dick? this is the most important question

Dont really care about arabs. dont hate nor like them.

do you like?

Why did you stop reviewing? The last one was great.

I am sadly not, JUST DO IT! It's for science, I really want to know how well endowed are persians

Is your mother or father Persian?

How does it feel to be the descendant of one of the greatest empires in history and see the desolation of what legacy is left of it in the land of thy ancestors?

>while modern day Iranians and ethnic Persians constitute of multiple races and peoples of different ancestries.
No, Iranians are Caucasian. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_peoples#Genetics
I know haplogroups aren't definitive, but all are... Caucasian.
>We may have a common race that most ethnic Persians belong to as well as a specific phenotype
*genotype. And yes. This refutes the claim you made above.
>but a large section of the population doesnt belong to this common founded phenotype e.g.. compare south Iranians to North Iranians.
*Genotype, again. They are both Caucasians, though. Variation within a category doesn't negate the category.
Also, affirmati non neganti incumbit probatio. Source the genetic variation comparing SI and NI.
>If lets say a Georgian who moved to Iran 300 years ago is fully assimilated then he would and should be considered a Persian today by all standards.
Georgian ethnic ancestry=/=Persian ethnic ancestry.

mmm delicious half breed salt

how big is ur dick?

You are no Persian. You are just an Iranian.