We're living in an Orwellian nightmare, folks

So now that Youtube and Google are starting to really crack down on "hateful" or "offensive" content, how long before more fringe sites like this one get his as well? At what point will we just lose our free will and start having our thoughts and actions dictated by machines and propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ8RIAHx5TI
youtube.com/watch?v=A1BSaUXFzL8
youtube.com/watch?v=8dQwd2SvFok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

remember when the internet was supposed to decentralize speech?

they are just proving what people are saying
no problem for us, the problem is the blue pilled people following the jews

source? I missed the news

It was a pleasure posting with you bros

The best thing about being on Sup Forums is knowing that there are many people out there who get it.

I will always be grateful to Sup Forums

We can tell our grandkids that we shitposted in the wild west

>dramaqueen faggot
>literally addicted to social media
>muh

First, they came for the social media. I said nothing because I was not social media.

Ribbit

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ8RIAHx5TI
youtube.com/watch?v=A1BSaUXFzL8
youtube.com/watch?v=8dQwd2SvFok

there are reasonable statements you can't publicly attach to your name now. it's not an orwellian nightmare but it's not great

Youtube outed themselves as a degenerate echo-chamber. Shock. They're not a fucking public utility. Everything since 2400bps WWIV boards has sucked anyway. Yawn.

Maybe we all should start building our own nukes?

The writing is on the wall. They've partnered up with the ADL too. We need a more decentralized internet.

right in the feels

There is still some hope on somewhat decentralized technologies like P2P and blockchain.

>reasonable statements
>must use anonymity to say them
>not an orwellian nightmare
I'm sorry, user, but they've already succeeded in brainwashing you.

RIP

Support sites that are edgy, simple as that

Fuck Facebook, use it just for trolling and redpilling. If they ban one account, fucking make another

Hey knock that shit off, right now is prime time for a site to get put up that's devoid of the jew, something that can host videos and social shit. I don't fucking know I just wish I had the money to start it up myself

log onto your shitposting twitter account through a german proxy and look how much shit is blocked.
This is what it's going to be like everywhere unless we do something.

See ya mate.

Listen up, dummies.

The ADL is getting involved because YouTube is being used as a platform to streamline some cold, hard truths:

The mainstream media is a propaganda machine.
Globalism is a plague on the Western world.
The Holocaust is a lie.
And so on.

These things all strike at the heart of the Jewish trifecta of power, which includes their slimy stranglehold on the banks, the media, and the government.

The Zionists are scared. That's why they're banding together now to try to drive out their opponents. Right now, they would rather appear to the public as fascists against free speech than risk letting this continue and having more power slip from their clutches.

Don't give up.

Ok trump. Start a war with north korea already.

>soldier forward
>on Sup Forums
>larp

They can't even fly a kite out of their own back yard

Who cares. Just bomb them anyway.

I think what they don't realize is that if they take away people's right to free speech on the internet, they'll just increase the possibility of people rising up to take action in the streets. They're literally creating the right-wing extremism they're so scared about.

You don't know how deep this goes Goy.

Look into brave new world, Orwell was a pleb Huxley is where it's at

meh, could be way worse. at least i'm not getting v& for it yet

It just seems so hopeless. How can we even stop things like this?

never, you ignorant sub-human fucking nigger. keep fighting the kikes, the spics the crackas and the mudslimes no matter where you find censorship.

leftypol shills, they call themselves "good """people"""" while trying to get people to feel despondent, hopeless, and even to kill themselves.
Don't be surprised when it comes time for you all to answer for your crimes.

Hope you're not including me in that, user.

This will be the birth of the Second Web.

This

more like Brave New World than 1984 desu

Don't worry, be happy.

You guys want to hear some real shit? Our generation is probably the west's last chance. If we don't completely overturn society before the next generation takes the reigns we will have failed, the Jews will win, and our race will die a slow unremarkable death.

The internet is what may have doomed many of us to social seclusion but it freed our minds from the zog machine. The jews have already completely taken complete control of every other form of media you see, but they were caught completely offguard by the internet and underestimated the influence it would hold especially in the minds of the western youth. The fact is we are the first generation to be semi-freed from the mental shackles of the zionists in at least 60 years. That is changing though...

It was already happening slowly prior to the election, but after Trump took office and the rise of "hateful opinions" they've redoubled their efforts. They are taking control of the internet like they did with every other form of media prior. The shit on youtube is truly only the tip of the iceberg. Mark my words, 10 years down the line information will be as free as on TV or in a newspaper, with anything that might break the narrative being banned or outlawed.

The generations following us will not have the resources to get redpilled that we had. If we don't actually do something with our lives this is really the end.

Once the boomers are gone it will be pretty easy. The only reason we aren't purging leftists in the streets is because of the boomertocracy

Facebook.
Oh wait, that's the bastion of lefty nigger lover-ism so that would never happen. Really makes you think.

Sage fake moral killer threads, this is a shill tactic.

Good knowing you too bro

Chekkkkkt

What did he mean by this

Let us not act as though 90% of this site isn't propaganda either

It's because of AI.

The first thing AI will be used for is to silence dissent.

We are The last of humanity who has a chance of free thought unless things change.

They will de index books, ideas, and thoughts they don't like. They will track those who access these thought crimes.

And they will monitor everything you say.

The creation of AI is the end of freedom. That's why google and sucker beef are going full tilt.

FUCK these people

they're so fucking proud of themselves.
>Johnny kid won't be influenced by my opposition just because a video is popular!
>We've learned how to censor people smartly so we don't trigger the Streisand effect!

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

If this site is taken down that is the moment anons will begin disappearing.

Yup. But it's actually worse than that. Should we fail, in a hundred years people will devolve into a new Medieval period, as the Jews dumb down their tax cattle through miscegenation, and the economies and information structures will collapse. Of course they'll blame it on global warming, which they will blame on whites. So future humans will be indoctrinated their entire lives that whites destroyed the world which is why it was just they should be genocided. We will be regarded the same way we regard the Mongols, and the worst part is the history books that so tarnish us will have been written by white hands.

>We can tell our grandkids that we shitposted in the wild west
Someone post the comic.

I thought the Jew thing was a more satire than anything. The Jews are really as bad as you guys say. Any book recommendations?

This - the next stage is individual thought off the internet. Which is why Alexa and co are slowly being introduced into homes. That is when we reach 1984 levels of thought policing.

we need a new blockchain version of the internet cut (((them))) out of control

you'll never really do anything but bitch about it
so it's a given
it's over faggots!
They're making a widdle log about all the poor hateful things you say online and soon enough your perspective employer will be able to search it
enjoy all your posts here being tied to you
you'll never do anything about it
not what really needs to be done anyway
and you know it

Do you mean millennials or Gen Z? Because Gen Z is already breaking the conditioning, really just because most of them already see the insanity of the left and don't like their authoritarianism. Kids hate being told what to do.

Honestly, if entire sites start getting taken down and censored I could see people finally begin taking to the streets.

Fine, I'll do it.

Right in the feels :(
The real question is how do we fight back
Realistically

We won't if AnCaps and Libertarians get their way.
Ignoring the problem won't make it go away.
One has to realize that businesses can be run by people that don't want the best for the people, and they'd rather plan for short term wealth than long term prosperity. These people need to be rooted out of businesses and media, while people who genuinely want prosperity for all can stay. Education needs reform as well.