Are suspenders (braces) redpilled?

Are suspenders (braces) redpilled?

I recently wore some in a wedding and they were comfy as fuck.

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on suspenders (braces)?

A+ belts make your body look weird over time, literally a less-severe version of a corset, cause digestive and urogenital problems.

clothing cannot be fucking redpilled unless you got a swastika on it, you faggot

Wear whatever the fuck you want. Nobody gives a fuck about what you wear.

Anything that keeps the trousers above nigger-accepted levels of asscrack are redpilled as fuck my friend.

Suspend on my man.

they are much more comfortable, but you will look like a fa fag if you are not wearing a jacket

my suits all have buttons for braces, they're comfy to be honest, I don't think anyone wears them casually anymore though.

i fucking hate them. i was a groomsman for one of my idiot friends and we all had to wear these gayass suspenders

literally suspenders were code for skinhead gangs in the uk in the 80s and 90s... braces and laces, m8.

Get that niggerdom out of here.

if you're slim and fit, yes
if sloppy or skinny fat, no

They have the same problem as beards. They've been co-opted by fags and hipsters.

What a faggot. You want to be told that your bowtie looks nice too?

>suspenders (braces)
>(braces)

You sound like a faggot

>not wearing a tunic

Fucking weirdo

uh, they're a functional clothing item

Historically, suit trousers were cut to be high on the waist and worn with braces and forward-facing pleats

For a tailored suit to be considered good it must have braces, no question at all

basically this. They're a good look, but now they're only worn by hipsters and wannabe Gordon Gecko's so they're ruined

Is bologna redpilled? are lawnmowers redpilled? is my pillow redpilled? are red pills redpilled? this stupidity needs to STOP Sup Forums

>Is bologna redpilled?
Meat in general is redpilled. If you mean the city, no.
>are lawnmowers redpilled?
Only if they are manual push or gasoline-driven.
>is my pillow redpilled?
Need more details on your pillow
>are red pills redpilled?
Yes

All the Nazi skins i hung out with growing up all wore braces. We also intentionally wore our tight ass pants high water style which, looking back, was kinda fucking gay looking. Many a nigger got stomped the fuck out for being a smart ass about it though.