Jay Sekulow on Attorney General Jeff Sessions' upcoming annoucnement

"AG Sessions release this week might be discussing the biggest breach our national security has faced IN OUR LIFETIME"

FREE BARACK HE DINDU NUFFIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/08/01/540783715/lawsuit-alleges-fox-news-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story
archive.is/ztaQ3
hooktube.com/watch?v=IuAkdVcjv0o
youtube.com/watch?v=D3FMgZruOXE&t=654s
twitter.com/johnpodesta
youtube.com/watch?v=yRCxg4aIsQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link

He said it on Hannity tonight. He said words to that effect. Awan making it rain?

Smells like a nothing burger

What if I told you

Awan/DNC/DWS/Seth Rich is 1 case

Obama and his spying is another case

and Hillary Clinton is a different case.

WE ABOUT TO SEE SOME CRAZY SHIT

>What if I told you
I'd believe it. Happenings abound in 2017. Round em' up!

I just hope all the comspiracies for the last 70 years come to light

I'm a little surprised that Hannity is yet to touch on the Seymour Hersh/Seth-WikiLeaks angle.

Maybe warrants, subpoenas, and arrests are the only way to get MSM saturation coverage. I hope Sessions drops the hammer. I presume Sekulow would know since he is one of Trump's lawyers.

The only purpose these interviews serve right now is to prep the citizens for whats about to happen. Im sure during the trial Seth with play into it.

So White House user was right about sessions makin a huge announcement?

it looks like its happening Friday

Yeah it seems like it's gonna reach a climax soon. It'll probably take some time, but from your lips to God's ears, brutha!

>I'm a little surprised that Hannity is yet to touch on the Seymour Hersh/Seth-WikiLeaks angle.
seriously user?
>implying the pushback from Sean's coverage of Seth's death wasn't nearly fatal last time

Too much fucking smoke for too fucking long, I'm convinced it's never going to happen to anyone significant.

Sounds like it. Wonder if the reason for delay from today to Friday is so Wray can get up to speed a bit.

With conformation by Seymour Hersh that Seth Rich sent E mails to wikileaks , that prove no Russian hacking of DNC , that means no reason for " Company Hit Man Meuller " to be around.
Everyone from Zero down however is guilty as fuck of spying , leaking , and selling both secrets and access to the inner swamp.
We need more than hearings, we need CHARGES Brought.

I heard Sekulow was a Jew, but he must be one of those self-hating Jews like Miller.

Do you mean Brock and Media Matters threatening his advertisers? Or like literally fatal?

I don't like it gives the DNC and shareblue too much time for damage control.

>Too much fucking smoke for too fucking long, I'm convinced it's never going to happen to anyone significant.

>mfw my hemoroids have nicotine stains from politicians blowing smoke up my ass

I hold a small slender hope that justice will be restored to America. If not...
>mfw I'm old, kids are doing well, I can still hit a deer at 1000yds... I can think of a few in washington that would be worthy of my final sweet attentions.

Can we get a fucking SOURCE for this?

whatever the shit was is was major, and shook Sean like I haven't seen before.

He made numerous references to the fact that he wouldn't ever know what to do if he ever lost his kids. He may have just been hinting at it to make the left seem crazier but I really wouldn't put it past these antifa cunts to threaten him or his family.

>Can we get a fucking SOURCE for this?
it's a soundbite from the Sean Hannity show that just aired. How would you suggest?
go look at hooktube

fuckin Hannity tonight

Because the left already thinks Hersch debunked it himself on NPR. Had this convo with a friend up in NY who's a journo and that's what he said. This article in particular. npr.org/2017/08/01/540783715/lawsuit-alleges-fox-news-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story

Don't give them traffic
archive.is/ztaQ3

Thanks, just hate when shit on here isnt sourced because it cheapens the claim

yawnn I'm tired, everyone should get some sleep
like for an entire week actually

Danke, NorBro

They will kill his entire family so yeah.

he was almost fired for it last time. the problem with the seth rich story is you have 2 jewish libtards and the entire weight of the DNC pushing back against using Seth Rich to politicize his death, whether fair or not, it's enough to stop any news outfit from speculation.

granted, it wouldn't stop MSNBC if the shoe was on the other foot, but standards must be applied to at least the conservatives in these matters.

Yeah, I imagine Deep State machinations are going to be at fever pitch the next few days in particular.

The true red pill is realizing that Jews are really only attempting to secure a future for their people, which is hardly blameworthy behavior.

Hitler and Mussolini were both assisted in their respective rides to power by Jews, and Jews have made innumerable contributions to Western culture and civilization.

The only problem from Jews comes in multicultural societies like ours, where most people refuse to recognize Jews as a distinct out-group that is pursuing its own objectives. Our media, educational, banking, and political sectors are dominated by Jews. This isn't a necessarily a problem unless we are forbidden from discussing this reality and it's impact on our society.

The good guys are always at a disadvantage because of ethics and morality. Hopefully, tenacity and tactics can compensate.

>Trump says he has Info on Hillary.
>Pulse Nightclub happens .
>Information Release postponed.

Will History Repeat ?

The way I explain it to people that seems to work is to imagine if you simply replaced Jews with Chinese people. Imagine if the elite in our society were as disproportionately Chinese as they are Jewish (the demographics in the country aren't actually that far off by the way). The average person would be intuitively bothered by seeing so many Chinese in movies, in media, on corporate boards, in government, etc.

hooktube.com/watch?v=IuAkdVcjv0o

at 18:30 they talk about the newly discovered Clinton emails from Abedin's laptop
and at 19:50 is Jay talking about Sessions future announcement
and at

Thanks breh

I'd more likely think the delay is because of the Wheeler lawsuit, which seems pretty suspicious at this point.

With Sessions it's only 1 of 2 things
either Illegals or Weed

Van, pls. Get a real name, anyway. Nigger.

Jay is a Christian he has been on the 700 club for years..

I'm fucking surprised that a false flag even hasn't happened yet.

I'm going to be very pissed if this tease is hyperbole, and it's nothing close to the biggest security breach in our lifetime. It's fine to use hyperbole as a rhetorical tool to fuck with the news cycle, and political opposition, but if they abuse it for things like this, you'll create a 'boy who cried wolf' situation in the future.

This better be for real. It can't be as "big" as they're letting on and not result in prosecutions. That simply wouldn't make sense.

Long heads, desu.

>which is hardly blameworthy behavior
that's entirely blameworthy behavior, they must pay

Shill from Germany, I wont tag you cuz you get paid more.

>I’ve always wantsd to make a difference.
>I KNOW that’s my calling
>We have to eradicate the hate!
>reeeeeesiiiissstt
>Shit, I’m broke as hell, this intersectionaldimensional systematic gender racism degree isn’t paying the bills!
>Hmm, ShareBlue…THIS IS PERFECT.

>Alright faggot, here’s the deal. We pay you $75 a week.
>You got these 5 talking points AND YOU STICK TO THEM
>I know you’re not smart enough to improvise so just stick to the fucking page, got it?

>WHAT THE FUCK, IS THIS ALL I'M WORTH?!?!?!!?
>HOW DID HE FUCKING KNOW MY IQ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
>IM WORTH MORE THAN THIS DAMMIT.
>IM MAKING A FUCKING DIFFERENCE.

tfw when you work at ShareBlue

SPLINTER THE CIA INTO A THOUSAND PIECES AND SCATTER IT TO THE WINDS

Guess the happening got pushed back 2 days. That's not too bad, I'm eagerly awaiting Sessions announcement about all this on Friday. Let it happen! Kek, make it so!

seth's brother told hannity that he was the dead man switch and in fear of his life

source for this?

Deadman switch? So if Seth happened to be killed, the brother would finish the leak for him? It seems they're being silenced/changing their story for fear out of their lives, those weird interviews were shady as fuck.

Could also be that since Hersh's FBI source said Seth was looking for $ that the family is trying to keep it quiet for that reason.

there isnt a source but it sort of makes sense

Anyone know the current location of sea-hag, DWS, Podesta, Huma, King nigger, etc.?

What about Sean Lucas?
-Another BernieBro
-Attorney (RIP) serving BOTH the DNC AND Wasserman at DNC HQ on 7/3/16 for
ELECTION FRAUD lawsuit:
FF to 11:50 to see him do the deed, be festive afterwards - youtube.com/watch?v=D3FMgZruOXE&t=654s
The one found dead in his bathroom Aug. 2, 2016. Did his loved ones ever get to find out what killed him?

>Hannity is yet to touch on the Seymour

Hannity can only get away with so much on that network. OANN has been covering it all. Playing the audio during their Rich investigation segments, and having Investigative reporter Luke Rosiak, who has been on the Awans since Feb., on.

*Shawn

pedosta tweeting up a storm. not sure how that could be anything but confirmation that theres no happening. the commies definitely still have enough contacts on the inside to see the "this" coming if it exists, which means it doesnt.
twitter.com/johnpodesta

This is why they have no choice but to drain. Too many ppl are aware of the utter criminal shitshow. Natives getting restless.

>Breaking news on a Friday
So you want it swept under the rug? You pull these stunts on a Tuesday.

There's no reason to believe that Seth Rich and Awan are part of the same case. It's always possible though that Seth Rich was one of the people unmasked by the spying though.

BREAKING! HUGE! WTF?!?

I can't even look at his fucking face. Have faith, user, the day is coming.

Wait, so the Seth Rich bombshell is based on Hersh's word, with info sourced from the same "anonymous sources" we laugh at every day? Are you kidding me? I thought we had hard proof.

Yeah, that's another concerning things. Who/what exactly is Hersh's sources to say Seth was the leaker. Hard proof anywhere?

I wonder if a grand jury has been impaneled since many of these are potentially capital or infamous crimes. Maybe Sessions is going to announce some indictments.

Thank you based 1 post user who eerily seems like they know something about the investigation.

this desu
it's time for an election-night-grade happening

That's a great fucking way to put it to people. Going to use that red pill from now on. Cheers

Hersch has someone high up in the FBI that he's known for years and can pull out and consult a file for him. The FBI were called in to deal with the computer expertise in the case.

Unlike CNN or the NYT he's not using an anonymous source as basis for a hit piece, It's just an apolitical disclosure of a file. Hersch is probably slightly Left of centre. Doesn't particularly like Trump.

Seth showed DNC email samples to Wikileaks. Asked for money. No evidence he was ever paid.. INformed some friends of what he was doing. Wikileaks got access to Seth's files in a Dropbox.

Hersch also takes at face value that it was just a botched robbery and the DNC was not involved in his murder.

>mccabe acting FBI director
>Comey was before him
why the fuck do you think nothing has been going down via federal LEO? Let's think critically for a moment, and wise up before Europe remembers why the crusades existed in the first place.
>pic related
justice will come -- it never leaves our republic for long. our people are not weak, we're good at killing, and we have lots of guns. aka -- we're not weak like the european commies.

had to do it

Does anyone here believe that Podesta doesn't know the DNC server was not hacked by the Russians? Can you just imagine the chutzpah. He really takes Americans for morons.

Damn, son, those are some titanium balls you're walking around with!

This made me laugh so hard.

Of course he knows, but he's a fucking liar and he's been getting away with being a filthy rotten liar and criminal for years. Like many establishment goons, he hasn't adjusted to the age of information and weaponized autism

> allows discovery, and God knows whats up that sleeve.
my best guess.
I really think the President will not be remembered as a cuck who let liberty die. In fact, I think he prepped his family before he ran on his plans to drain the swamp, and what that would mean. I think some of them understood, and others did not. You can't put the genie back in the bottle. People are going to prison.

>no one goes to jail. The end.

I agree. We'll never see Debbie Wasserman Schultz go to prison. She'll flee to Israel and get immunity, very very best case. The Trump admin will use the dirt to clear their names of Russia, and leverage for power behind the scenes.

Seth Rich was Jewish, and like Bernie Madoff, he fucked over bigger Jews, so they kiboshed his ass. They have their own sense of justice, call it Talmudic law, or omertà or whatever. Schultz fucked over Bernie Sanders, then her cabal used his wife's schemes to ruin him and get his permanent silence. Even Huma "took back" Weiner after his pedo charges. These people operate on an unseen field. I'd like to think Schultz will be the fall girl for her hellish CV, but like Jeffrey Epstein and Jacob Schwartz, she'll disappear from normie consciousness.

Who here would actually bet Wasseman Schultz goes to prison? No youngfags. I'm intrigued to hear your rationale

What happened with the arrests that were supposed to be coming today. This is the biggest fucking cock tease, to go through this during the election and now have them dangle the greatest happening of our time right in front of us. Im fucking dying here Sup Forums

>Barack goes to jail
>Riots
>Happenings
I'm ready.

Do you retards realize how much we know compared to 90+% of society. They need to fucking literally seed the consciousness so peoples REALITIES ARENT SHATTERED when this shit drops. They are setting the narrative about all of Obama's lackeys THEY ARE GOING TO OBVIOUSLY BRING UP OBAMA BECAUSE HE MUST HAVE BEEN THE ONE ORDERING ALL OF THIS. They just need to prep the normies

This. Patience, everybody. It's gonna be yuuuuuge and it's gonna be worth it.

I thought about this, I know some normies I speak to that will not be able to handle this. I look forward to the day they become the cooky conspiracy theorist.

TRUMP BRING US TRUTH ABOUT 9/11 AND HIDDEN TECHNOLOGY.

PLEASE BRING THE TRUTH OF ALL THE CONSPIRACIES. PLEEEEEEASE

youtube.com/watch?v=yRCxg4aIsQQ

>Sekulow is a self-hating Jew like Miller

No. A self-hating Jew is as rare as the do-do bird, and it resembles Sam Hyde. Sekulow and Miller aren't on Schultz's side, but like all Jews after 9/11, they'll pile aboard the train to destabilize the Middle East. There are neolibs and neocons, and only the tone/strategy of the Zionism is a point of contention.

Consider this: any Jewish person watching Miller, Kushner, Krauthammer, and Sekulow knows these men are Jews, and thus, infers how they are working to benefit their people, even if it's a minute hunch. This is why, like Richard Nixon, the Anglo is eternally naive through history. "well, that one seems trustworthy, why would he fuck me over if he did that when no one asked..."

I don't think Sekulow is very popular in the Jewish community. Messianic Jews usually aren't.

I had never looked at his replies before I tweeted one just a bit ago. I can't say I'm disappointed that ~95% of them are people calling him a pedophile

wha wha wha wha WooOOOooW

>Do you retards realize how much we know compared to 90+% of society.
you have it surrounded user.

Most normies will have enough trouble digesting what is about to unfold even in small bites
>leakers
>unmasking crimes
>crimes of the DNC
>Clinton foundation
>Clinton Emails

I will say that Sanders wasn't cheated out of the nomination. Maybe the DNC was biased in favor of Clinton, but that didn't change the results. Sanders had no chance of winning, Clinton didn't cheat because she didn't need to cheat. Sanders' support was actually quite small, but very vocal. On top of that, the majority of his followers come from the age demographic that is the least likely to vote, so it would be even more unlikely for him to win the primary. This whole meme about Clinton cheating Sanders is just wrong. Would Clinton have done so if she needed to? Yeah, most likely, but she didn't need to because he wasn't even close.

A superior method of redpilling your family is to say this

>What I'm saying is that if we were Jewish, we'd recognize who was Jewish on the news/media, and who wasn't, just as blacks see blacks on the news/media

This eliminates the stigma of profiling, because it resembles the universal empathy of "put yourself in their shoes." It removes guilt. Once a white person understands that Jews can identify themselves among whites, the white person becomes curious, because the exercise opens their mind to a different minority perspective. Don't tell a white person to "wake up" tell him/her to "step into their shoes for a minute". Take away the guilt. This is what Jews are afraid of. Losing their ability to hide in plain sight through conditioning called anti-Semitism. It's undeniable that Jews see American media personalities and politicians through a different lens. The key is to emphasize the lens, not the people.

He's a Jew for Jesus. Not sure if he converted though. He's a cool, stand-up guy either way.

French election and U.S. election infrastructure were hacked by Russians. Grow up

wow, really changed my view comrade

LOL

>wasnt even close
>ignores closed primaries
>ignore superdelegates
>ignores clear establishment media bias
Ok user

The French government did their own investigation and produced a report. The hack used on Macron's server was so simple anyone could have done it. They have found zero evidence the Russians or any state actor did it.

Unlike With the DNC, the French FBI actually did their own forensic analysis directly on the En Marche party server.

shills are in here

this is yuge