HAPPENING PT. 2 INSIDER user EXPOSED SHILL RAID

>ANON5 CONFIRMS EXISTENCE OF AN ONGOING SHILL RAID WHO ARE POSTING "DEEP DRIVE CP"
>ALSO CONFIRMS THAT THEY ARE GOING TO START GOING AFTER Sup Forums AND POPULAR YOUTUBERS DAYS BEFORE PATREON SHUTS DOWN LAUREN SOUTHERN AND OTHER "RADICAL" ALT-RIGHTERS
>SHILLS ARE NOW TRYING TO DISCREDIT HIM

IT'S REALLY GOING DOWN. HOW DO WE STOP IT?

PREVIOUS THREAD:

I told you guys this would be & is going on.

(As I keep saying, I've never been a LARP,Shill,Frank,AI,Disinfo,Kike/Jew, etc)

[PIC RELATED]

Tell us more Frank

HOW DO WE STOP THIS?

WHAT WILL THE PATREON AND GOFUND ME BULLSHIT DO WITHOUT THEM?

HE IS HERE

Do you have a single shred of evidence for these claims?
Because it all sounds to me like a bunch of LARPing and tech illiteracy.

meth is bad mmk

Multiple insider anons confirmed.
Anon5 analyzed the pictures as well and found the deep drive CP

I'm an insider user too, I can confirm that jesus christ has returned and is being held against his will by the IDF.
Can you see the problem with my statement?

except Anon5 has been proven right time and time again. what are your credentials shill?

I'm just asking for a shred of evidence, why be so defensive?
When you make claims you usually back them up with proof. If a well credited historian came out and claimed Stalin was a time traveler with no proof would you believe him?

This.
These are big claims.
Are there any past threads that show evidence, and what is the suggested course of action following these warnings.

>HOW DO WE STOP IT?
it starts with you calming the fuck down, nancy, and linking us the whitepaper on "deep drive images."
sage evidence-less claims designed to prevent us from sharing information.
The display of a graphic has no bearing on how the disk access drivers delete files. If they can compromise disk accesses then why restrict it to only images?
This has bullshit written all over it.
whitepaper or gtfo, niggers.

Bap

Friendly reminder that this OP is the tripfaggot posting with his phone. The only things he was right on were obvious as fuck things going on. This tripfaggot has never proven his "credentials" as a super secret spy

>"Deep Drive" CP
Literally impossible.
Either the system is aware of it in which case you can remove it, or it's not and it gets overwritten eventually anyway.
t. software developer with experience in low level languages like assembly.

Anon5 is always right

Anon5 needs to take his meds or learn to keep his mouth shut on things he doesn't actually understand.

you're a shill and there is plenty of black box tech not available to the public

this is true, malware could easily be triggered to do the dirty work after injection.

Why is the image a .GIF ?!?

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.
You're right on the black box tech though, I remember all those exploding vans linked to some anonymous hacker.

What a load of stupid bullshit. Her is a helpful link to help you fuck off.

I'm paranoid enough to believe some part of it.
Shilling was stronk around that time. Many people have said, however, that there is no way to embed one image within another in the way that this is talking about. How do you respond to these claims? I think that guy was LARPing on that part, although we know the CIA has the ability to put anything onto anyone's computer. Thanks, Wikileaks. I sleep so much better at night knowing that. Also, didn't Media Matters and various other organizations get a hold of some of those tools before the Wikileaks release of Vault 7?

fuck off to reddit retards

Oh and I suppose you have some programming experience to back yourself up there. Oh that's right, you don't.
Take it from someone who does a ton of low level programming, including making programs that interact directly with the kernel. You cannot "hide" cp on someone's hard drive without the system overwriting it eventually, or having it show up on disk.
I'm fucking sick and tired of retards and LARPers running around acting like they know jack shit about computers when they don't, and then have the audacity to point their grubby retard hands at someone trying to tell them otherwise and calling them a shill.

how do you explain the previous thread with actual programmers confirming you can hide a 1tb file in a 10kb image? you're the one making shit up. Anon5 ran analysis on the Frank images and found all of them had deep drive cp on them.

So either you're full of shit or Anon5, the guy who has been right multiple times, is lying for no reason.

This is kind of how I feel about Anon5.
Prove you're not LARPing. Anyone could have made these predictions based on what was happening at the time. Anyone who was here saw the shilling, the board was lit up with shit about the attacks, and we're all paranoid enough to make a connection. "I'll bet they knew about it! OOOOH! Now I'm-a get on Sup Forums and tell people I have secret info!" Predicting the future is easy if you're cryptic and make unverifiable claims.

>how do you explain the previous thread with actual programmers confirming you can hide a 1tb file in a 10kb image?
That has nothing to do with this, embedding files within images is nothing new and neither is compression methods.
What you're suggesting just doesn't exist, there is no proof other than "Anon5's" word.

>how do you explain the previous thread with actual programmers confirming you can hide a 1tb file in a 10kb image?

Hiding images inside of another is completely unrelated to physically hiding files on a disk, user.
>So either you're full of shit or Anon5, the guy who has been right multiple times, is lying for no reason
Or, you know, neither you nor anon5 are particularly computer literate and don't 100% understand half the shit that flies out of your moth.
But nah, must be a shill. Despite the fact that I don't give half a fuck about any of the conspiracy shit that Anon5 likes floating around.

What pics though? Memes?

yeah i stopped reading at anon5

How can we show evidence of the CP? You can't show that on here!

>>ANON5 CONFIRMS EXISTENCE
>ALSO CONFIRMS THAT THEY ARE GOING TO START
>CONFIRMS
Question here:
HOW did he "confirm"?

Sidenote, but in case you're afraid of something like that happening anyways, what do you do? Just delete every meme you've saved from Sup Forums?

see
also notice how all the shills are trying to slide this

Anon5 did it again?
How can we thank frank for his arduous work and samefagging in his own threads?
Maybe we could point him to reddit where he'll be more than welcomed by his fellow cucks?

Shills... Anon5 is an entity like many other here. Doesn't need your approval, and has been on point since day one w/ Wikileaks message as well. This is a cooperative effort, don't like it go back to your eceleb thread

Yes.
You're probably okay on your memes since in 2011(?) or some shit Moot put a stop to images with embedded code due to CP trade and retards downloading and executing code that spammed the website.

No proof provided. Anon5 is right about everything and I'm a shill. I asked for evidence so I've been directed to look ar some "shill-shaming cheat sheet" and that's the end of the discussion. If Anon5 is always right - are you still looking for the remains of giant feathered prehistoric monsters that can eat islands and can can be seen from space?

>ANON5 CONFIRMS EXISTENCE OF AN ONGOING SHILL RAID WHO ARE POSTING "DEEP DRIVE CP"

>posts a still .gif

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

user PLEASE take your meds.
You're putting /x/ to shame with your levels of crazy.
>Doesn't need your approval
I never asked for it.
>go back to your eceleb thread
I'm sorry, I'm still waiting for proof of you or Anon5's programming experience.

user, there are all kinds of embeds.

There's ones that use noise as an information vector, there's ones where the image itself is actually a zip archive, etc.

I saw the 3D printed gun one about a year ago, so it's still happening.

This is larping retardation, however;

A few years ago a bunch of anons had to go onto the IRC to speak to mods because they were getting permabanned for CP. Turns out CP image hashes had been inserted into benign Spider-Man images, so the alogorythms were picking them up when they were posted. It was just trolling - but that's crazy.

Also a Buzzfeed journalist pointed to a Russian scheme that had planted CP on the computers of dissidents, and that he was worried it would happen to journalists in the U.S.

I'd really doubt you'd ever get in trouble for secret images which require so many hoops to jump through to access.
I probably am overstating the effectiveness of the embed ban, I don't tend to hide things in the silly image macros I post.

Anon5 is just a larping faggot looking for attention. Until he can actually prove how to this magical embedding of images inside images then he has no right calling people shills. Without evidence Anon5 just looks like a brainlet with no knowledge of image file types, Sup Forums image scrubbing processes, and data storage.

So fuck right off faggots. Anon5 is probably a JIDF shill trying to stop people from calling out the Jew. JIDF has increased their prescence here 10fold since the anti-jew CNN meme.

Don't forget to sage.

great, another meta-Frank thread by Frank on a proxy

Provocateur shills. Quick. Somebody give a shit.

>I'd really doubt you'd ever get in trouble for secret images which require so many hoops to jump through to access.

It's not trouble that I care about.

It's having content that I'm not aware of that bugs me.

also the post sinks mods are asleep usually had a trove of rarish cp images
anyways

REAL FRANK 5 HOURS NIGGER
FRANKIE BROS ASSEMBLE

Notice how the Shills are flooding in to do damage control while still pushing loser narratives.

Interesting how he pulls you all out of the walls, though.

Anon5 this is the last post you make.

You are either severely mentally ill, or you're a disinfo agent sitting on Brocks cock.

Anonymous5 looked disgusting, nipples protruding, in his gray shirt before LARPING. VERY DISRESPECTFUL.

Respond to this with an S to spit on Frank's boipucci.

So is podesta a Pedo or not?
Answer you fucking larping kike.

FRANKIE
tell me aboot the spine beetles

zzzzz..... tl;dr being............. people think there's CP that seeps out of images.............
with no evidence..............................................
i didnt realize this was /x/.........

Sup Forums isn't unified on this make-believe bullshit, brainlet.
Im just dropping redpills, saging, and moving on. Looking forward to Anon5 explain how Whites came to this planet and blacks were here first.

Sage this shit.

>ALSO CONFIRMS THAT THEY ARE GOING TO START GOING AFTER Sup Forums AND POPULAR YOUTUBERS DAYS BEFORE PATREON SHUTS DOWN LAUREN SOUTHERN AND OTHER "RADICAL" ALT-RIGHTERS
WE HAVE BEEN CALLING THEM OUT WAY BEFORE A5 DID, AND WE ALREADY HAVE SOME OF THEIR NAMES,
BUT NO, OUR WARNINGS FELL ON DEAF EARS, BUT WHEN THE NAMEFAG DOES IT IT'S SUDDENLY TRUE.
>still .gif
It helps keep down the size

Witnessed. I myself posted some image a while back and got shouted at by some user, I looked at what I had posted and the jpg changed when the mouse rolled over it when posted to Sup Forums. I know about hiding sounds, text etc in other file formats (this is how Cicada 3301 get people interested in thier work,for example) but I am not wearing this idea that everyone who comes on Sup Forums for a bit will have undetectable unerasable CP on their HD after swapping a few kitteh & doogo pics and will face a deluge of filth for posting the occasional Pepe as Trump.
I like reading his stuff but I take everything in life with a pinch of salt, and the fact that butthurt people are screaming shill at me and can't back their shit up shows the signs that a cult of personality is being formed here.

Frank never responds to anything.

I'll tell you what frank; you come clean about your LARPING and do a tell all thread about your mental illness... That would be a hit.

Do it.

>It helps keep down the size

and is an infinitely exploitable platform

has anyone seen anon6 lately or did the super secret frank database get him

Didn't the Anon5 posting start around the time VOTL posting ended? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

>talking about yourself in third person
Really, Frank?

fucking rare

No, he's been a thing for months now.

Please review his previous defecations.

Bump for justice

read his previous planetside 2 forums

stop responding to these computer illiterate retards and their thread will die

>1tb in a 10kb image

This is getting to the point where even I have a problem with it.

Someone needs to go to Frank's house with the cam on their phone running and confront him about this larpy chicanery.

So the point in the end becomes we shouldn't go to Sup Forums because of that danger?

You're the shill trying scare people off Sup Forums

Nice try shlomo, but your arguments got debunked fast, better luck next time

does anyone have the adress anymore?
i remember the house.

that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard
You don't know how computers work and he doesn't ether.

frank you are the worst fucking thing about this website please leave us alone already
go start a blog or something
you are so god damn annoying
sage all fields

Saging does the same trick and I get to teach them a little lesson so they don't keep making the same mistakes in the future.

If you are going to make threads like this in the future, pleaseread what you are actually writing, it might have been better as:
>Anon5 REPORTS existence of, etc
>Also CLAIMS that they are going to, etc
Because if YOU say
>Anon5 CONFIRMS
That means proof has been provided to your satisfaction, so now anyone who reads the thread is going to ask you for the proof that CONFIRMED it to you.
Do you see how it works? And isn't language wonderful?
No, HE is the one trying to scare you off. I don't buy it.

>but I am not wearing this idea that everyone who comes on Sup Forums for a bit will have undetectable unerasable CP on their HD after swapping a few kitteh & doogo pics
Literally open the images up in paint or GIMP, copy paste them to a new image/layer, and re-save them. It should strip out the junk.

>implying that doesn't make me like him more

based tastes.

>proven right time and time again
sure Frank,by posting common knowledge "bombs" & babbys' first Redpills...

Your samefagging and obvious proxies are ponderous...
Your grammar,atrocious...
Even if you're NOT larping,you are definitly trolling at this point
please leave and refill your meds.

never played it
is it good cause im sick of Mount and blade now

>on a disk
no one ever said shit about a "disk"
tons of random files and programs all over computers where you can hide shit.
>microfilm and the new age equivalent has nothing to do the hiding files in images on computers
didn't even try did yah shill.
>but im a low level programming faggot shill so i obviously know everything about classified military technology

>advanced tech required to spot
>anon5 has this advanced tech
Oh, just shut the fuck up.

Neat flag.

>not pirate posting anymore

In other words, begone kike

Main Entry: frank
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: completely honest
Synonyms: aboveboard, apparent, artless, bare-faced, blunt, bold, brazen, call a spade a spade, candid, direct, downright, easy, familiar, flat-out, forthright, free, from the hip, guileless, heart-to-heart, ingenuous, lay it on the line, like it is, matter-of-fact, naive, natural, open, outright, outspoken, plain, plain-spoken, real, saying what one thinks, scrupulous, sincere, straight, straightforward, transparent, truthful, unconcealed, undisguised, uninhibited, unreserved, unrestricted, up front, upright
Antonyms: devious, dishonest, evasive, insincere, secretive

you all should ask yourself why the shills are going so crazy over these revelations.

once the frank narrative dies, they'll only become more desperate.

Threadly reminder Kike5 is a JIDF (Jewish Internet Defense Force) shill trying to get scare us off of Sup Forums with no evidence.

What pisses me off is that he uses a tripcode and actively works on building "rep" which simply goes against the idea of the side.

I picked it back up a month or so ago.

Takes a while to grind everything you want, pretty fun game though, I was always a fan of the Faction vs Faction vs Faction stuff.

ever heard of fucking hard disks?

cool i might give it a go later
thanks

Did anyone believe that you can hide a 1tb file in a 10kb image? You should know that's not true.

It's like saying you can put a skyscraper into 1 brick.

Benjamin Fulford says his White Dragon Society has 1 million ninjas, that the Rothschilds (and maybe the Bogs too) prostrate themselves before him, and that he has a machine to manufacture as much gold as he likes. While begging for donations.
Now did he SAY this or did he CONFIRM this?
So, c'mon, OP, show us all what CONFIRMED your that your HDD is now a cesspool that would make John Podesta vomit. Or is OP away to search Google maps for giant monsters again?

>no one ever said shit about a "disk"
Saying "someone can hide files on your computer" to someone who is computer literate, makes it appear they are mentioning the disk, especially with the phrasing used. Perhaps speaking clearly in English would help make that clearer to future people. Also try punctuating words correctly.
>tons of random files and programs all over computers where you can hide shit
Just because you personally, a computer illiterate person, can't see or find them in Windows Explorer does not mean others with the know how can't.
>>microfilm and the new age equivalent has nothing to do the hiding files in images on computers
Nowhere did I ever mention any of that you imbecile.
>but im a low level programming faggot shill so i obviously know everything about classified military technology
>You need to be some meme military expert to know how computers work or operate one
>mfw some idiot is actually trying to claim this

PMC/Security

Not a larp or a kike.

Hot tubs with kids are considered "Entertainment" for him.

Humanity didn't come from Earth, they came to it.

I've seen a 30 mb archive on a 60kb image.

I believe it.