youtube.com/watch?v=7CIZiQ3pCk4
youtube.com/watch?v=D71KvShP3p4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbmpYrPfqSw
youtube.com/watch?v=C8sWK2fp3DM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was a lyric about cum

OP can *radio edit*.

>I'ma paint my state red, then paint Detroit white. Hoo-uh

I'm kid rock and I approve this message. Kid rock two zero one eight y'all, get up get up now get down y'all

he looks pretty sad these days. i'm actually old enough to remember when he was kind of a big deal too.

I know Michigan went for Trump but that state particularly hated Hillary.

He will have an uphill climb.

He's done MUCH more for our state as a private citizen than Stabmenow has ever done.

He's also:
>Pro Gun
>Pro Dude, Weed! LMFAO
>Grew up in a family owned car business
>Owns wholly or partly clothing companies, breweries, and a watch manufacturer
>Promotes th usage of the Oxford comma
>Has given copious amounts of money to Michigan charities
>Bought an inner city school all their uniforms
>Requires venues to sell low-priced tickets and beer at his shows so his poor fans can enjoy them
>Is more in touch with the common Michigander's plights than Stabmenow

Has my fuckin vote and I don't even like his music.

Who even is Stabenow?

The (((Democrat))) Senator he's running against. People vote for her because they know the name and nothing else.

I know she's a senator, but I've never heard any piece of legislation come from her

How are his chances of winning looking? I really want him to, you better be campaigning on his behalf user

She was Levin's pet. Supported Levin and that's all she's ever done.

Is Kid Rock white?

I know BERNIE supporters who are going vote for him because of how loyal to Michigan he is.

As for campaigning for him; yes, as soon as his team is looking for volunteers, I will be joining.

I don't know if he'll remember me. We used to drink and bowl together at The Majestic/Garden Bowl before he was famous outside of Detroit. We both used to flirt with our bartender: Meg White of the White Stripes. (She actually kissed me on my birthday once.)

He's Romeo trash from a car dealership family. That's whiter than most of Southern Michigan.

During the election I saw probably 3 Hillary signs total. Trump was everywhere, signs all over, someone put a Hillary for Prison on an overpass, there were handmade 4'x8' signs in random fields for Trump.

>"I'ma paint my state red, then paint Detroit white. Hoo-uh" - Kid Rock

You mean, " I'ma paint his town red then paint his wife white, uh! ..."

Yes, it was about cum.

I honestly underestimated the Hillary hate in this state. I was kinda shocked we went Bernie in the primary (I didn't vote for him, I actually crossed Party Lines and voted Hillary in the Primary because of how much I hated Bernie).

Then, on that glorious November night when I saw Michigan go pink and then red... Holy fuck.

What I was worried about were the big cities, Flint, Detroit, and the fucking muslim shithole I can't remember the name of atm. I knew the rural areas from the Tri-Cities to Mackinac were very pro Trump, however, I do not venture into the cities much so I could not really get an idea of what they thought. Talking to gas station clerks and cashiers in general they said they encountered very little Hillary support.

He's gonna state a day of the rope in Detroit

>there were handmade 4'x8' signs in random fields for Trump.

I loved seeing these in the Fresno area on the drive up from LA to the Bay Area to visit my family.

Sight for sore eyes in Commiefornia

>fucking muslim shithole
Dearborn. I live here.

My next door neighbors rent from an Iraqi slumlord who doesn't maintain the property and they have an autistic daughter who constantly pins her little brother to the ground in the backyard and screams (I shit you not) "Allah Ackbar!" as she beats him as he screams.

This happens every day for at least a half hour.

Surprised they went without being vandalized over there.

>>fucking muslim shithole
>Dearborn
Yup, that's the one. How is the police presence there? Is there a lot of air traffic over the muslim areas? What level is the light pollution, can you see the night sky? Asking for a friend thanks.

I want to see Senator Kid Rock become a real thing.

Ol Hank is rolling in his grave

dude, that sucks....im sorry user

The cops here are pretty good. They will not take shit and do arrest Muslims regularly and will fuck you up if you cross them. It's honestly safe compared to Detroit. We've only had one murder in the city this year (that I know of) and it was solved.

There's a huge and obvious FBI presence here. If you circle jerk in the white area (Westborn) it's not terrible. I've only dealt with one attempted B&E in my house and I shot the guy (from the Heights) who tried to break in. The (Black) cop who questioned me about the shooting was cool. I gave him my statement, took my offending firearm into custody for evidence, gave me a number to get it back, told me there was no way I would be charged with anything, testified on my behalf at the trial, testified against the INKSTER intruder, and contacted me after the trial to make sure I got my gun back.

I even ran into him at Kelly's Pub a few months later. He refused to let me buy him a pint and bought me one.

I like our cops.

Slide thread ,

Dnc murdered seth rich, russiagate is now working against the dnc .

Say it with me, " died of natural causes "

So am I. I actually saw him in concert, twice. He was amazing. Doesn't seem sad to me, just takes it slower with age.

mich. is a nosediving shithole that has been let down by their leaders. If Minnesota can elect Jessie Ventura, and california can elect Arnold, bet your ass the Kid has a shot.

>The cops here are pretty good. They will not take shit and do arrest Muslims regularly and will fuck you up if you cross them. It's honestly safe compared to Detroit. We've only had one murder in the city this year (that I know of) and it was solved.
Better than I would have thought then. How is the local Muslim population? Do they try their Sharia shtick? Are they causing white flight and taking over?
>There's a huge and obvious FBI presence here. If you circle jerk in the white area (Westborn) it's not terrible.
Can you elaborate on that please?
>I've only dealt with one attempted B&E in my house and I shot the guy (from the Heights) who tried to break in. The (Black) cop who questioned me about the shooting was cool. I gave him my statement, took my offending firearm into custody for evidence, gave me a number to get it back, told me there was no way I would be charged with anything, testified on my behalf at the trial, testified against the INKSTER intruder, and contacted me after the trial to make sure I got my gun back.
Wew, glad you got your gun back. What is an INKSTER? Local gang?

A poll from like a week ago already had him 4 points ahead of Stabenow.

wut

Cowboy 2018

Huh, I had no idea she was in Batman Vs Superman.

>>Promotes th usage of the Oxford comma
noice
I'm not even an amerifat and I would vote for that.

Don't forget al fucking franken

Best polls have him 8pts behind Stabenow which is more accurate.
He is a good transition between Redneck Nugent and Wigger Eminem.
Most MI people are not degenerate Sup Forums nazis, they don't mind if city blacks are prosperous, they want them to be.
Just don't forget about us, Machine
>force you to do our bidding

Isn't Detroit already broke, how is it in anyone's interest for Kid Rock to distribute any remaining funds to actual niggers? because that is what he will do

How bad is it in Dearborn?

Do the Muslims discriminate against non-Muslims? Can girls walk around in cutoffs and tank tops?

Sorry for your city. Save it! Deus vult!

Your cops sound good as fuck. Glad to hear that. It's the least your State can do for you guys.

Have you seen this viral Dearbornistan video?
youtube.com/watch?v=7CIZiQ3pCk4
Is this typical of driving around?

How about this? This looks INSANE. You can hear the Allah Ackbars...
youtube.com/watch?v=D71KvShP3p4

And the Doctor of Common Sense
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbmpYrPfqSw

Shit this one too
youtube.com/watch?v=C8sWK2fp3DM