Samantha was a busy girl--Ambassador unmaksed hundreds during Obama's final year

Links at the end.

>Power was first identified by the Washington Free Beacon last month as a central figure in a congressional investigation into efforts by senior Obama administration officials to obtain classified intelligence information in what many allege was an effort to undermine President Donald Trump and his incoming national security team.
>Power is believed to be the anonymous official responsible for “hundreds of unmasking requests during the final year of the Obama administration,” according to current and former U.S. officials who spoke to the Free Beacon about the ongoing investigation.

What do you think, Sup Forums? Was Ambassador Power the uber-ideologue in the administration, the only globalist plant with balls enough to take on the nazis, or is she the fallgirl?

also rate her looks because it pisses off the leftypol faggots.
solid 8/10 for a goblin. the nose job helped a lot.

Article from Gateway Pundit: archive.fo/WbqeC
Referenced article from Washington Free Beacon: archive.fo/r1LOD

Another loathsome psychocunt who needs to be in Leavenworth.

And her fucking kike husband, too.

reminder that op can't self-bump for a small age.

obongo used ambaosordship as a way to pay for political favors, it was basically legal bribary, you do something for me and I make you an ambassador, cushy job really

Daily reminder its only a crime (against the law) to unmask if you weren't given the legal authority to do so.

She's being used as a patsy and will probably empty a pump shotgun into the back of her own head soon.

Who are these fucking people?
Wish I could just be a fly on the wall for all this corrupt politicking. I just want to have some sense of how all this shit plays out.

She's ugly and almost definitely has a persecution complex over it

Do you have any better sources on this?

This was a strategic abuse of power by the Obama administration in order to help Clinton win. Even Obama himself will be implicated in all of this, although, just like every other higher up in the administration, he was probably smart enough to shield himself from any charges. I highly doubt he was careless about this. People like Power and Rhodes, on the other hand, went completely overboard and will face prison time.

Trump winning really fucked them over. Even if this would have been leaked during a Clinton investigation, it would have gone absolutely nowhere. Now that Trump has Sessions as AG, and Wray in the FBI, shit is going to hit the fan. Trust me I'm White House user.

*Clinton presidency, not investigation

I was thinking of moving the official date of the new holiday, The Triggering, from July 26th to Aug. 2nd.
Thoughts?

can you elaborate on "better"?

Thats a guy...r-r-right? I also can't be the only one who sees her ear looks like a demons

>how all this shit plays out

Mostly through emails to one an other on networks that are parallel to the official government IT networks. Exactly like HRC's private server except they don't use bleach bit on it because they haven't been caught yet.

If you're talking about powers/brennans role specifically they were unmasking anyone remotely related to the russian government and rolling the dice hoping to find someone from the trump campaign had talked to the russians and they could use this to push brennans russia hack disinfo campaign. They found flynns dumb ass but it wasn't enough for people to buy the Lorenzen DNS logs story so they buried that and are now trying to cover up what they did.

The motive overall was to try and gain some leverage to keep their jobs or sell the leverage to the DNC so they could influence the government from outside elected offices. Well that was brennans motive largely powers and rice were likely brennans stooges imo.

Anything more concrete then a "this user told us x and y" Maybe officials mentioning something like it off-hand or someshit on an interview that's been recorded through video.

bump

Someone must have (((nudged))) her into being a bad, bad shiksa.

I couldn't blame her. She was dealing with that lying pedorushka weasel Churkin on a daily basis, until he finally died.

she is the fall girl, i just winder if she actually knew or if they used an autopen for her signatures to set up their patsy.

she has that dead behind the eyes look, she was a solid 6/10 when she was younger, but age has not treated her well. not graceful in the least.

Crypto-trannyism is everywhere amongst the elites.

read the article leaf. it's basically word for word exactly what was in the congressman's letter.

>Sessions as AG
wants nothing to do with investigating Hillary, no?

Were you ever taught how to read news?

Every one part of that agenda need to die in a desert.

she has a husband? i thought she was a dyke.
i mean look at her...

lesbian freckles, and if you look closely at the pic at put your ear to the screen you may hear a soft whistling right around her nose.....

Bumping for handcuffs

Dyke's going to jail to get her fist hole loosened up.

DAILY REMINDER THEY WILL SAY BIDEN DID IT

muh legacy, look at that medal obama awarded him out of the blue his last day in office practically, like putting a sacrificial goat on an altar

"most lolis molested by a sitting vp" was the actual honor recognized i heard

bump

>also rate her looks
Looks as mad as a cut snake would literally cross the road to avoid her, probably has a lot of cats.

6/10 Would not even hate fuck