SHE. FUCKING. WON

SHE. FUCKING. WON.

stop making this stupid thread every day you gay faggot

>obvious /leftypol/ trolling
>unironically defending the Psuedo-Monarchy DPRK as a worker's paradise
>Tankies everywhere jerking off to genocidal fantasies
>fatfuck leftcoms that don't do jackshit
>Soc(succ)dem posters who believe capitalism is fine it just needs reform
>Total retards that latch onto leftist superficial ideas and don't read the pdf reading threads and think "the conquest of bread" is a Martha Stewart cook book

Your board is full of infighting with identity politics posters that want transgender proletariat revolution to gas the cis scum and you'll never lead a revolution because neo-liberals will always seep into your movements like parasites and FUCK you every single time you try to initiate class consciousness. The furry board has a higher priority than you guys because at least their autism brings me more joy than watching you troglodytes masturbate to Antifa breaking shit that the lumpen-proles will inevitably have to clean up because your fucking retarded if you think the borgie are the ones that do that; and while he's fuming from being paid NO overtime for cleaning it all up he's going to vote for the politican that vows for more police and more government crackdown because you have no idea how the common man operates and your petit-borgie operations will continue pushing the overton window further to the right all because you refuse to look at tactics utilized by the ultra-right wing nationalist parties like the Golden Dawn getting parliament seats because they clean grandpa's lawn in exchange for his vote instead of setting his car on fire.

I dance on Rosa Luxemburg's grave.

nice argument

That's why she's in the White House right now, right? Oh wait...

She lost. She lost the popular vote, and you were lied to. You fucking gullible sheep.

we need to spread this so dems continue to self destruct

why isn't she president then?
sageeeee this nigger cancer thread

>won

>2nd post by this ID
>probably a real life Hilldog supporter

kys.

SO.......

Let's all meet up for her inauguration.....
(at the psyche ward????McDonald's???)

>nobody can stand up to Republicans better than she can
>still lost
really gets the ol' noodle cooking.

She. Fucking. Lost. Deal with it fucktard.

Can't you even shill right you incompetent piece of shit. You should take your shitty degree back to your college and ask for your money back.

>if I keep repeating this...it will be true.

here is all the proof you need to see she won!

Rumor has it she makes all of her staff and campaign personal call her "Madam President" to help her cope with losing.

Look user, I'm going to repeat this and make it my bombshell argument any and every time I discuss the EC from here on out. I need you to be upfront with me, is this completely true?