Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vNrp9h5pj4
twitter.com/gnitnaZ/status/892954323889647617
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12659
twitter.com/kenjennings/status/344251806571974657?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1 tire, needs $2000

lol good one

>Full set of new tires costs $400 maximum if you are getting ripped off.
>Expects 5x that.

Fucking women.

The absolute state of western women.

>Hey rabbi... Whatcha doing?

(((Laura Loomer))) is a jew, in case anybody is ignorant of that fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vNrp9h5pj4

this dropped the same day. really makes you think eh?

ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND NINETY-NINE US DOLLARS

>tfw paid 400 for two new tires for my truck

underage b& detected

one 17" tire alone will run around $200

TWO THOUSAND FOR FUCKING TIRES!? Please tell me people are calling her out on this!!!! Holy shit this is like typical leftie behavior
>*punched in the face*
>QUICK I JUST SET UP A PATREON A GOFUNDME AND I ALSO HAVE PAYPAL DONATIONS SET UP I NEED 250k FOR MEDICAL BILLS!
She is literally controlled opposition, anyone who doesn't see this is a fucking retard

lel I'm actually bumping a Laura Loomer thread.

Who is this Laura Loomer e-celeb?

whata fucking kike
holy shit

Fucking roasties man

holy shit look at the abject state of that tire. It looks nearly as rotten and old as her blown out vagina.

>picture of tire shows a DISGUSTING amount of DRY-ROT over the WHOLE TIRE!!!!

Fucking cheap kike should've replaced those things MONTHS AGO!!! Bet she'll say she "just had it checked" too!

Fucking kikes man... no shame.
That entire tire is fucking dry-rotted... it fucking blew out... JUST LOOK AT IT!!

>be Laura Loomer
>get hired by fellow chosenite Ezra as a discount replacement for Lauren Southern
>get trolled to hell and back by Sup Forums for being a stereotypical kike
>let your tires get worn down to a state worse than a 30 year old car you'd see in a junkyard because you're too cheap to buy new treads
>slash your own tires
>blame it on the bad goyim
>start a gofundme for 2,000 dollarydoos to pay for the tires that were in disrepair anyway and that wouldn't cost a fifth of that price.
>on top of the other thousands of dollars you've taken from the goyim for your jewy antics to pay for rhinoplasty

Self-proclaimed alt-right spokesperson.

Actually if they got all four of her tires that's a pretty accurate pricetag, assuming she drives something that requires quality or special tires like a BMW.

With that said, fuck this kike, don't give her a cent

You're getting fucking ripped off big time dude. Are you counting a new rim or something? My tire just blew out I think it was like 70 bucks.

Remember the last time she held a gofundme and then used the money to have some hack shave a few inches off her nose?

>That dry rot
Seriously, whoever slashed her tire did her a favor. That shit was going to blow at highway speed.

It's a jeep

2000$!
the spics down the road can do it for 30

I bet you pay sticker price for cars, too.

I used to drive a BMW and a set of runflat tires would cost around 2k, believe it or not. That said, she does seem like a kike and wasn't it only 1 tire that got slashed?

I drive a 2 year old Lexus and it only cost me $450 for four new tires. Nobody charges that much for tires.

>$2000

>Actually if they got all four of her tires that's a pretty accurate pricetag

No it's not.

You can get rims and tires for that price.

Bullshit, what are you smoking? It doesn't cost two fucking thousand dollars for tires.

its not real dummies

Those aren't Michelin PSS track tires kek

>he pays the first number he sees
This is why you're poor, you fucking mongrel

I got 4 new tires for my Jeep not too long ago and the total came to around $525 on sale. When I owned a GMC Yukon, tires ran around $800 for all four. It partly depends on how common your tire size is, and partly depends on just how big and heavy duty the tires are. Tires for a large SUV or pickup truck are going to cost more than tires for a smaller sedan.

>Fucking cheap kike should've replaced those things MONTHS AGO!!!
You mean *years ago. I don't know how she was able to pass safety with those things. I've seen tires that were ten years old that looked better than that.

>>let your tires get worn down to a state worse than a 30 year old car you'd see in a junkyard because you're too cheap to buy new treads
I honestly think she might have bought those tires from a junk yard originally.

Sorry user, you're just wrong (in the general case, not for your Lexus). My BMW absolutely cost me 2K to get all four tires replaced.

This. Runflat is expensive as fuck. Also: there's usually no such thing as just replacing one tire in these situations - I don't know the proper terminology but if your tires aren't equally run down it causes some sort of problem. Or maybe the mechanic was just bullshitting me about this so I'd buy four tires instead of two, idk.

Don't know anything about jeeps, but if you google "jeep runflat tire" 400+ dollar tires will come up

Guys: I'm telling you from personal experience, I have paid 2000 dollars for BMW runflat tires. This is just what it costs. Look it up yourself if you don't believe me, it's not like this shit can't be googled.

Are these monster truck tires?

You obviously don't drive

That fucking tire hasn't seen a road in 15 years.

That tires is not cut.
Look at the condition of it.

>$2000
It's like $1000 with labor for a set of high end goodyears...

>doesn't know how tire wear works
>is surprised when people laugh at him for spending $2k on a set of tires

If you're paying more than $250/tire for consumer rubber, you're getting ripped off. Period.

>its not real dummies

Sup Forums thinks gofundme links are spam. It is real.

>Jew asking for money

No surprise there..

God what a repulsive woman.. does she have no honor? It reminds me of that little black faggot Aaron Genus. They are begging for money at every opportunity even though their videos take 10 minutes to make and cost nothing to produce.

NO HONOR

Try $400-600.

>When I just paid $1550 for a set of PSS

Comes with the territory of being an auto enthusiast.

KEK she retweeted Jared Taylor

Everything the shills say about Lauren Southern is actually true about this bitch.

I never claimed to be a car expert, dude. Laugh at me all you want, frankly I regret buying a BMW in the first place. All I'm saying is that tires are in fact regularly sold at these kinds of prices. It's a fact. Why are you all being such autistic faggots about this?

Yeah it's possible or even probable I was getting ripped off. That doesn't change the fact that runflat tires are in fact regularly sold at ludicrous prices like 2K for a set of 4.

The tire is so old it literally disintegrated

Those "cut marks" are where it blew out along the metal beads

This dumb bitch is cheap as fuck in addition to stupid

>his dumb bitch is cheap as fuck

Well, she is a kike

>he pays full price for car shit
Hey faggot,I got a bridge to sell you

Well she had to figure in the tow and a little pocket cash.

Can we just like drone this guy or something?

I could also find a bunch of expensive ridiculously high-end PC parts and claim that a custom PC costs 5,000 to build. You're completely missing the point, you fucking autist.

There's nothing wrong with asking for donations for producing content or things of value, like videos.

>it's 10 minutes long, so it only takes 10 minutes to create it
You've never tried to make a video or a presentation, in general, have you? Aside from researching the topic, which may take hours or days, a good rule of thumb is that just planning a presentation takes at least ten times longer than the length of the presentation itself, and then you have editing.

That said, this kike bitch has produced nothing of value with her little fit of outrage over her rotten tire. That's what makes it wrong for her to beg for donations to replace her tire, especially at 4x the actual cost. She just wants us to pay her bills for her.

She doesn't know who he is, does she?

twitter.com/gnitnaZ/status/892954323889647617

You got ripped off. You can get a set of run flats for 1000 for the lot. The absolutely most expensive set that Goodyear sells is only $1400. I bet that mechanic patched your tire and resold the set to another bozo for $2k.

What kind of moron spends $2k without doing 5 minutes of research?

Evidently not

Let France make a move on his gold first.

Look at the dry rot.. that tire was not cut.

Fucking attention seeking Jew CUNT.

How fucking stupid does she think we are.

She came up with a good way to get fresh new tires

>What kind of moron spends $2k without doing 5 minutes of research?

People that don't give a fuck what they're spending on rubber.

Some just don't care.

my car got keyed by some faggot because I have a trump sticker. should I start a gibsmedat account.

Mine are ~320 a piece.

The damn tire has dry rotted. Nobody cut it, that's clear. It's amusing that she fell for the nitrogen meme.

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
* inhales*
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

$2k?
Get fucked, you fucking parasite.

>dry rot
>dry rot
>dry rotted

look at these fucking rocket sceintists

could it be anyomre obvious that you are fucking shills who are against jews who are on the RIGHT side of history?

Quick get someone to wipe this off
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12659

Michelin Man is based.

Lol i put four tires on my f150 for 300 dollars. Fuck this kike whore

Clearly those tires were gassed with pesticides. What are you? A tire denier???

It was nerve gas, you fool.

Chiggity checked and kekkity kek m8

>paying that much for a fucking tire

This is why people are fucking poor. GET INFORMED, dumbass! I don't even like cars. I hate cars and I don't know how to change a tire. But I damn fucking know that they don't cost that much.

The tires have zero tread anyhow. By law she needed to get them replaced even before this alleged "slashing".

Jew cunt.

Laura, what are you doing here?

What is she looking to buy, Pirelli P-Zeros?

Mechanic fag here. Her tire looks like she rubs a lot of curbs in addition to having some pretty bad dry rot. I can't make out the size but even 1 decent name brand tire for her car would probably run her $120 for the tire and then another $20-30 for mount and balance. Expecting $2000, she's out of her mind.

>that pic.
God fucking bless the man who made it.

>Bet she'll say she "just had it checked" too!
She did in fact say this. She says a guy checked all of her tires and they were in perfect condition. Then after the "slashing" she took it in and the same guy was like "whoa, someone must be angry at you, there's a whole bunch of slashes".

And also, it doesn't look like it was slashed. The side wall most likely got weak from rubbing curbs and blew out for the picture she showed. Jews gonna Jew...

You don't put fucking runflats on a mid 2000's jeep lmao.

she has to buy premium 6 gorillion mile, all weather tires.

The absolute state of that runner, it is perished

that's just a fucking jeep, not a mclaren f1.

You need top of the range tyres if you're gonna jew fast, goy

>runner,

UWOT M8

I didn't type runner I typed tyre

>Michelin Man is based.

twitter.com/kenjennings/status/344251806571974657?lang=en

Jews gonna jew

The hubs on the pic posted in the other thread suggest she drives an early 2000s Cherokee.

P255/70R16

Considering all the brake dust on the rims, I'm willing to bet her pads are at 3% too.