Today she will be sentenced

Today she will be sentenced.
Her crime, telling her boyfriend to kill himself because he kept talking about it forever. This is somehow against the law. What do you all think her sentence will be and what are you hoping for.

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.com/news/local-news/2017/06/05/read-the-messages-at-the-heart-of-the-michelle-carter-suicide-by-text-manslaughter-trial
youtu.be/plgg9sSLRvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
youtu.be/oq9dspskCEE
youtu.be/ddvU6zUb-5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If she agrees to join my harem, I will bail her out at a rate of 1 year per $100,000.

Unironically kill yourself

>i want to kill myself
>girl: fine do it
>girl gets jail time
>this only happens in a country where you have to pay 30.000,- dollars for a broken arm
>country also has also one of the highest crime rate in the world

god bless usa

dont worry im sure she will get BLACKED in prison by a bunch of actual criminal niggers

>girl found dead, suicide by hanging
>note claims she did it because of the sentencing

What she did is not at all the same as telling some rando to kill themselves on the Internet as is being implied ITT and I hope that roastie does a dime at least

You're retarded. He didn't want to do it and she pressured him into doing it because she wanted sympathy.

she was a manipulative asshole sure, but ultimately she didn't break any law, nor force the kid to kill himself. I hope she gets the least time possible.

this makes me so mad, how could we let this happen to our sweetheart

we need petitions, we need protests

>fine do it
She said more than that.
boston.com/news/local-news/2017/06/05/read-the-messages-at-the-heart-of-the-michelle-carter-suicide-by-text-manslaughter-trial
I wonder if she browsed Sup Forums. She would fit right in.

hopefully she kills herself

This is the second thread.....

EGAS this shit
Dnc murdered seth rich

(You)

So is she /ourgirl/ now?
Thinking about it, a lot of pol and r9k seem to be 30+ yo dudes acting like cruel teenage girls.

She ought to kill her lawyer first for recommending a bench trial for an American born white person in front of a Massachusetts judge

If he didn't want to do it, why did he do it.

hopefully they put her to death.

Sup Forums and /r9k/ are degenerate.

wow. she(he) literally looks transgender. at least transsexual

I actually think that's stupid as well. It doesn't matter what the dumb bitch said. The fact is that that fucking retard actually listened.

If someone like that guy is that fucking stupid, then shit I couldn't see him actually doing better in the future.

She should be sentanced to an eyebrow wax

You make fine statement Gentlemanz.

Maximum sentence. Fry the bitch so NEETs may live .

Another thread about this shit. Do you know what? I didn't actually care that much about what she did but, because cretins like you won't stop going on about the perceived injustice of it all, I hope she gets 20 years and kills herself soon after.

>barely 20
>balding

this gives me greatest pleasure

Yeah but it's pretty fucking funny desu.

>jury gets put on trial

Thank you kind sir

nevar forgetti

That's what she texted him about offing himself? Jeez that's pretty civil. I thought it would be 'LOSER KILL YOURSELF ALREADY GOSH DRIVE ME TO MCDONALDS FIRST'

She's pretty chill about it. Although his hesitancy on the day was most likely a part of him wanting to live which is sad a bit.

>Roy: Like, why am I so hesitant lately. Like two weeks ago I was willing to try everything and now I’m worse, really bad, and I’m LOL not following through. It’s eating me inside.

>Carter: You’re so hesitant because you keeping over thinking it and keep pushing it off. You just need to do it, Conrad. The more you push it off, the more it will eat at you. You’re ready and prepared. All you have to do is turn the generator on and you will be free and happy. No more pushing it off. No more waiting.

>Roy. You’re right.

jesus fucking christ

Fuck this foreheaded bitch.

Seth Rich was murdered.

Kikistan lives.

Why don't we have public rapings anymore? Forget about a lengthy sentence, just let a handful of people rape her for a few hours and impound her car. Easy peazy.

>sloped forehead
>underdeveloped jaw
>slanted oversized ears filled with metal
>hairline that would make a bald man blush
>longer sideburns than the average male sideburn length of the 70's
>permanent pug-face syndrome
>contributes to white genocide
explain why i should care about her again?

because I find it morally repugnant and I rule this plane.

youtu.be/plgg9sSLRvQ

why isn't killing yourself allowed in the US ? i mean it's a right to end your life, the country that looks the most like USA is Switzerland, and ending your life is allowed in Switzerland

we do have public rapings but they involve pizzas and hot dogs

>sentenced

Jesus christ we really can't handle the bantz.

its still private if you have an audience hiding.

>the country that looks the most like USA is Switzerland
Either you have never been to the USA,or you have never been to Switzerland.

Again I say mods are sleeping with a purpose.....

Seth rich was murdered by the dnc, hillsry admitted they would all hang, day of the noose for share blue , media matters, correct the record....

Red herring.

Pizza has been a meme in the pop-punk scene for much, much longer than the Comet Ping Pong think.

>"I got out of the car I got second thoughts"
>"get back in"
nah that cunt is guilty

I second this. She should be forcefully held down and killed from gratuitous amounts of rape.
fucking whores and the whiteknights that grovel to them... never gets old...

We wuz knocked the fuck out n sheit

calling it pizzagate detracts from the human trafficking and child slavery.

calling something a gate is stupid.

>highest crime rate in the world
do ppl unironically believe this

I believe the correct term is fivehead

Now that's something to love!

ofcourse they do the great mass of the populace will chase any carrot on a stick.

Why arent we rioting to white knight her

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

Read the details of the case yourself and stop relying on weebs to spoon feed you tidbits of an agenda.

I don't like what she did but it's too weirdly close to limiting free speech.

The issue is that she was convincing.

Fucking shills

I'm no longer required to take basic math in college. I need this story spoon-fed to me in basic graphics and minor memes.

Women are programmed to do whatever a man says. She instinctively helped him. The law is sexist.

mean lady said mean things to guy that loved her and would do anything for her she was implying and suggesting the whole time if its true he'd do anything for her and that he should kill himself a slow methodical process over many years.

Based Netherlands - always first to criticize USA.

Didnt she constantly coerce and pressure him over a long length of time?

If it was a simple text message, then sure, she's innocent.

But it sounds like she manipulated him emotionally and perpetuated the idea.

I digress, she's guilty of one thing: that ugly fivehead I have to look at 80 times a day when I open Sup Forums.

nah she saved the world from another worthless beta male. She took out the garbage, and for that she's a hero.

Theres a difference between telling someone to kill themselves, and continuous psychological and emotional manipulation and abuse.

Just like theres a difference between telling someone to give you a bunch of money for no reason, and psychologically manipulating them to give you money through lies and fraud.

One is exercising free speach, the other is a crime.

yep imagine that every day from the person you love.

What an ugly duck

on the package it said combo deal mate.

Emotional manipulators need the freedom to do our thing and make the worthless weak individuals of this world either become useful or kill themselves.
Once again the woman is a brave hero who did what needed to be done. The family and friends of that whiny faggot are releived of a huge burden and should give her a fucking medal.

You sound gay and shit imma kill ya and this 5 headed lady.

youtu.be/oq9dspskCEE

If women were really heroes, they would try to fix the worthless men, not off them. But they aren't heroes, they're children, with social power they shouldn't have, because it fucks up society.

indeed.

this guy constantly talked about killing himself. She probably did try to help him but found out it was hopeless

it really isnt dipshit. you dont get to convince mentally unstable, suicidal people over a period of months to kill themselves. do you consider me hiring a hitman to whack you a free speech issue?

not sure that's how prisons work, flagfaggot

nothing is hopeless she didn't try hard enough your post even proves she didn't try hard enough because if she really wanted to help and not just take him for a ride all she would have had to do was show him a single 1 minute long Pastor Anderson video.

meant for you

Then he didn't need coercion.

In your theory, she failed to fix him, likely because she isn't capable of doing so. But she was capable of manipulating him into terminating his own life.

That's not just a crime against a man, but all of society, who could benefit from a strong, capable, and healthy individual.

youtu.be/ddvU6zUb-5w

string the cunt up

Yeah and the fact he had a girlfriend and a life and was keeping it in order shows that he was on the upturn all she had to do was be fucking nice to the guy giving her everything.

and the only person you can turn to when things get rough encourages you to end your life so she can find another guy to take for a ride take their money and their life this is a modus operandi.

>benefit from a strong, capable, and healthy individual.
Once someone gets serious about suicide and talks about it all the time, I doubt they will ever be a strong capable and healthy individual.

Women hate weakness for a reason. If she had "shown compassion" and gotten pregnant with his seed, the child would be weak as well. They are a force of nature and natural selection.

She didn't coerce him, do you even know what coercion means. It means to threaten or force someone into doing something, she didn't threaten or force him.

No they aren't they die just like guys

just reminding you guys that he said he wanted her to suicide with him
he said he wanted her and him to go out like romeo and Juliet
he was psycho
also she did nothing wrong, and if she gets jail time we go down a very slippery slope

you stupid fuck

all she had to do was say "No don't"

Why didn't she just get him counseling

because she wants him to turn on the generator.

What crime did she break, exactly?

I don't care either way but didn't a text say from her to get back in the car after he got out getting cold feet?

Sauce on the pic, she's a real cutie. Does she do anal videos?

indirectly murdering someone is a crime now we are not using jewish law any more shlomo

How is that coercion.

the other user said "they're children, with social power they shouldn't have." The man was a weak pussy and gave power to his women that he shouldn't have. Should there be some police that stops men from being pussies and letting their women tell them what to do? He selected himself out of the gene pool.

That's not coercion

There's nothing wrong with suicide, and there's nothing wrong with encouraging it. Everyone's going to die sooner or later, so what difference does it make if it happens sooner rather than later?

He had already seen counseling. Also she told him to get help but he refused.