Wisconsin company holds 'chip party' to microchip workers

This is one of the scariest things I've ever read Sup Forums

I'm seriously considering the possibility that the End Times are about to begin.

chicagotribune.com/bluesky/technology/ct-wisconsin-company-microchips-workers-20170801-story.html

>hey received a microchip implant in their hand that will allow them to open doors, log onto computers or buy breakroom snacks by simply waving their hand.
>The company hopes the microchips eventually can be used on everything from air travel to public transit and storing medical information.
>Noelle Chesley, an associate professor of sociology at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, said she thinks implanting microchips into employees — and all people — is the wave of the future.

They're going to push for everyone to be chipped. She literally said it right there

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU
youtube.com/watch?v=pNJph3d5zak
youtu.be/MRmo7TZr1SY
theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/02/microchip-contactless-payment-three-square-market-biohax#comments
archive.is/oy7dU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A big mistake everyone is making imo is anticipating the future when in reality it is already here.

Hang on tight boys

I'm already waiting in line to get mine

>that flag
not surprised desu

>rfid

going to spoof the encoding of a senator for all the free tendies

this isn't a joking matter, leaf

just heard about this on nick the rat radio. WHAT FUCKING IDIOTS. this is just the begging.

Don't worry user it has to happen. Believe so you will be saved.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU

2 Timothy 3
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

Revelation 13
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

>Don't worry user it has to happen
I know, but it's just terrifying seeing it starting right before my eyes. I know I'll be alright, but still

This is largely impractical and just a power play, you could put the chip in a fucking card or a lanyard there is literally zero reason to do this shit. People are dumb and if you let a company literally insert microchips into your body you deserve what you get.

>Brainwashed since childbirth
>They deserve what they get
Do you have no sense of duty to your fellow white man.

I'm kinda glad it is because I want to live through it

If it's in yoi then you will never lose it

The greatest happening.

Yes because risking infection and or rejection of a subcutaneous implant is worth asking someone else who works with you to open something. The point is this shit was just a conspiracy years ago and now its real and at a certain point they will make it mandatory to do any financial transactions. Tracked at all times on the grid and all they would have to do is put micrograms of any LD-50 with a way to release it and they press a button and you're dead. We're beyond the stage of needing to listen to the people with tin foil hats on, we already missed the chance.

Lol I remember chatting with my bio professor about this 3 years ago.
He said something like
>Within a decade youll just be scanning your arm at the doctor's office and theyll instantly know your full medical history, insurance provider, payment info etc.
Guess he was right after all.

How anyone can reject the Bible at this point is truly shocking. End Times are here my friends.

I dont care about being a social outcast. I am NOT getting an RFIFD chip.
FUCK THAT.

Too much shit from the bible is becoming real these days.
Is the bible written by the Elite, and we are tricked into thinking its an old as fuck text? Or is it for real?

Will this make blockchain technology more widespread?

I have bags of shitcoins I want to sell.
Or can we create an algorithm which can be used to detect people who don't have a chip yet?

It's true dude. Articles like this only further confirm it.

whatever you do, do not take that chip anons.

The Bible was divinely inspired.
2 Peter 1:20-21King James Version (KJV)

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

WI fag here: Everyone thinks the deal will fail and most likely go out east or west..... as normal

People already carry smartphones on them wherever they go so what's the difference.

The bible is for real. God has a funny way of showing things to his people, but don't ask for signs. Simply believe in Christ with all your heart and walk the straight and narrow path. Anything anyone will tell you about this will only leave you with more questions, so just go find out for yourself.

Get on your knees and pray with all your heart to Christ to save you from your sin, and begin the path to salvation.

God be with you and your family.

Instead of exploding our Galaxy 7's, they can just trigger an electric or chemical release from the chip. Less destructive and attention gathering when they're trying to kill us all quietly

Mark of the beast.

Had the thought a while ago that Apple would be the ones to make the big push for the chips, just as symbology to the Original Sin

Forrest Gump's company?
Nah man.

I WILL NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST!!

Checked

Cheq't is the preferred spelling.

I worked for 4 square here in WI.

It is optional, no one is being forced to get chips. With that said, I opted out.

Yeah, it's optional until it's not. OP article shows that they intend it to be put in all people.

This is just the beginning

>chip all nigs and spics for their EBT
>intern 'accidentally' hits killswitch
>america great again
I don't see any problem here

youtube.com/watch?v=pNJph3d5zak

We all will be micro chipped eventually
You're already a slave

You're both fucking retarded.

Welp, gotta listen to some Iron Maiden now.

You're the kind of person that would laugh at the mere prospect of microchips years ago. Now they're here.

>LD-50
So only half of us will die?

I just don't understand why someone would do this for their paymasters. I wouldn't even do this shit for my family, much less a company I'll grow to hate in a year, if that. This is the same reason I don't have tattoos, I don't feel strongly enough about anything to make it a part of myself.

I am more scientifically and technologically inclined than you will ever be. You are the type of person that sees the sight of a space ship and claims God will wrath fury on mankind for going to the stars.

Shit just got pushed on Al Jazeera. Fucking hell looks like the moment has arrived lads.

>Chip party
>Massive peer pressure to get the chil inplanted to join the cool kids
>alcohol to lower inhibition
First they say its free choice. Then they ask nicely. Then you dont have a choice. Mark my words user. One day you will either take the chip or die of hunger.

They'll use the logic they use for tapping phone calls and messages.

Oh if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear etc, it'll become socially strange if you aren't chipped, people will exclude those who aren't or at least be wary.

Of course it'll take years/decades to get to that point but it will happen.

You are all missing the biggest part.

youtu.be/MRmo7TZr1SY

1:58

"You're are governments that run central banks. They were the first...they were one of the first to call us and say, we have to control our employees, and we need to have certain access levels, and we can't have them compromised, and they seen that as a solution. They they they indicated to us that it was one of the top three problems that they had they described in the I overall government as a whole."

Good news is everyone is fairly uniformly against it, even left wingers, can you archive comment sections?
theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/02/microchip-contactless-payment-three-square-market-biohax#comments

>unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/oy7dU

Was for the comment section hence why I asked, it doesn't work well archived.

>incontinent
every time she tells a lie

>that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark

So if we duck into a commune/monetary we're safe?

nowhere in the bible does it say we'll go to hell for going to space. It does say we'll go to hell for taking the mark however.

>fake and gay...kys kike.