Sup Forums BTFO! How will it ever recover. You're not not successful in life because you're betas...

Sup Forums BTFO! How will it ever recover. You're not not successful in life because you're betas, alphas and betas don't exist. You're just a normal loser. Stop watching after a minute, before he contradicts the premise of alpha males not being real by saying males can be alphas or betas in different situations.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte/status/887179068956737536
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trying to frame the feminist enablers as the punks rather than the reactionary neocons
Cuck to us means permissiveness to self destruction, self destruction could be punk if we tie it to postmodernism (see antiart punk) but permissiveness absolutely cannot be in anyway real punk.

You're not rebels! You were told you were evil and needed to die, then said, okay, sure how do I begin? Then you got gay for a cross dresser that's a completely straight regular dude 90% of the time, because the feminists aren't sexually attracted to cucks either.

post source. i dont believe this image.

How is he going to explain cuckolding with a volcano, coral and blue liquid?

well, he was nominated for an emmy..

>You're not a beta, you're just a loser
Loser and beta are synonyms though...

I don't think it's real but I doubt anyone would be surprised if he actually said that.

>maybe, just maybe it really is true, can't tell by the pixels
think, burger, think!

>doubts
maaaybe....

Bill, you were awesome years ago, what happend?

>Bull Nye

bill nye is litteral cuck

check those digits

I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD

This video is bullshit and completely dodges the question. Obviously nobody with sense is directly comparing humans to wolves. Also the fact that he tries to indirectly imply that smaller, more subservient chimps become the leader of chimp hordes is subversive as fuck.

Also it's completely true that someone who is alpha, IE charismatic and socially dominant, will be that way in almost every single situation they find themselves in. That's what charisma is.

Of course it's a lot easier to make snarky youtube videos defending your limpdick lifestyle rather than to learn to be charismatic and keep yourself /fit/.

trolling here w/ a T_D shitpost?
srsly? we're the same fucking trolls both places

I am an anarchist, I am the anti-christ, I do what I want and know how to get it, I wanna destroy all antifas

>I *KNOW* WHAT I WANT

FAGGET

HAHA wtf is the source of this

I used to watch re-runs of this old tv series about a family traveling through space in a flying saucer. The robot would say "danger Will Robinson, danger!". Bill was the evil old uncle who always tried to spoil things every step of the journey. I've seen his science show too. Beckman was better.

Boohoo fucking assburger.

I OC'D IT WHEN I WAS HAVING A FUCK YOU BILL NYE RANT...

twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte/status/887179068956737536

PIC

>he's posing next to a model volcano

I feel like he believes that science is a whole bunch of neat "magic" tricks.

*Don't* know what I want-- cheese on rice, youse guys are frickin tahded.

BOOHOO FUCKING ASSBURGER

You really like capslock it seems. Perhaps you are a poor abo with no functional keyboard.