Why is crime and gun violence so high in the US?

why is crime and gun violence so high in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eliminate all blacks and Mexicans from the stats and its safer than almost anywhere.

it's all autistic white guys shooting up schools

Are u a sexless virgin?

Because no alpha males exist to control it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc

All beta fags should off themselvrs

He's fucking with you user, and you fell for it.

Don't be so dense.

Crime is already declining. Will declime even more now that we get rid of some scum illegals

What the fuck?

niggers.

And white trash

Let's pull a Jesus switcharoo. We want that cunt who told her bf to kill himself to walk free, and this bitch goes to prison.

rural and suburban retards

There are more guns than people in the USA. Yet gun violence has steadily been decreasing over the past two decades. The real question is why niggers?

Canadians. Build a northern wall

These maps hide the truth about violent/gun crime in the US. a map of crime by county, or even better by zip code, would show that almost all the violence happens in a very small geographic area, our ghettos. Most people live in areas of cities, suburbs, or rural areas with crime rates much lower than these maps indicate.

I live in a US city with high crime. I've been here 17 years. The area I live in has crime rates as low or lower than Western Europe. I only live about 7 miles from parts of city with daily murders. I've never heard a gunshot, I never seen a crime take place and i've never been the victim of crime. I don't go to parts of town with Blacks. It doesn't matter if I go to China town or Little Mexico, where there is higher crime, I've still never been a victim of crime or seen a violent crime take place.

Blacks in the US are drivers of violent crime. If you don't want to be a victim stay away from Blacks.

I dunno lol

Blacks

it could honestly be anything

we just don't have the data

"We don' have enough data!"

Ever heard Helter Stupid?

The answer to every question like this on here is either blacks, mexicans or muslims.

Until you look a little deeper and realize the actual reason why is Jews.

What the fuck, Montana?

Gee i don't know

(((you-know-who)))

Its white sympathizers

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. The Jews pull the strings, but in the case of blacks it doesn't matter. Take 100,000 blacks, and give them say Rhode island. And keep every jew, white, hispanic, and any other race out. The blacks can then solely govern themselves. You can then take it a step further and leave everything that was in RI built by other races there, so that blacks could benefit from them. Come back in 10 years.................

You will see Rowanda. The population will have skyrocketed. There will be regular civil war. Every convenience left by the former residents to the blacks will be destroyed. It will look bombed out. Drugs, murder, rape and extreme violence on part with Rowanda will be rampant. Starvation will also be the norm. They will have destroyed there forests to sell to the cheapest bidder and killed all the local wildlife. They will either not know how to farm, or simply are too lazy to do it. They will be a mecca for drug running, human trafficking, and every other crime. EVERYONE knows this. Even blacks.

Nobody is buying that BS anymore about the jews or the economic circumstances or whitey holding the black man down. That victim mentality is no longer working. There is a problem within black people genetically. It may not be there fault, but its there none the less. That is the real problem, and thats why crime and black population match up precisely.

THIS
I'm sick of stormfaggots being as deluded as SJWs

This is why the current anti-"mass incarceration"/"prison reform" movement in the US seems deeply misguided. There's nothing wrong with mass-incarceration provided that the people we are mass-incarcerating are violent savages incapable of functioning in a modern western society.

Obviously, we don't lock nearly enough of them up in many cities. The prison population may need to rise significantly if we want an America with violent crime rates on par with the rest of the developed world. We're basically talking about the lockup of most urban blacks who cannot be trusted to be responsible around firearms - and that's a lot of them.

Why do they care about prisons? They dont deserve any rights. They have it pretty good in the US in there compared to other countries

>Highest guns per capita states have the lowest violent crime rate
>"Why does the US have a gun problem?"
>We don't we have a crime problem in the ghettos

they want prisons to be like in scandanavia, basically taxpayer funded studio apartments.

Liberals are fucking stupid. No reason to give murderers and rapists a cushy time at the spa. I dont get this shit

no fucking way this is real

how up yourself do you have to be to behave like this?

how delusional and narcissistic do you have to be to compare yourself to actual sex slaves from a fictional dystopian universe?

We know its mainly non whites, but the question is why. And no "they are just more violent" is not an answer. It's much deeper and more complicated than that. Maybe, just maybe, these criminals are products of their environments. Environments which were specifically created to foster this kind of behavior. Maybe we should look into this and figure out how to fix it instead of screaming racial shit at each other all day which accomplishes nothing at all.

maybe this environment you speak of is near total lack of fathers and the mothers being little more than broodmares who see their kids as a check in the mail.

Bizarre

How can someone look at these maps and not think to themselves: NIGGERS!

Why not beat them both to death with a hammer?

Spics and niggers

too many niggers

this is true

>no sources

Niggers, OP, niggers

>Punks and Cucks
>This is actually a thing

Bump

>t. spic